Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 20 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 20 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

+3
Vcheese
Sykora
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
7 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 20 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by Vcheese Mon May 24, 2010 7:36 pm

Jake: I smiled smugly. "Trust me, you aren't getting out of this without help" I said before walking into my room to see that my hiking gear had been left in my hummer. That would just make things easier. I grinned and quickly decided to go to the crystal cave. No one else in the country knew about it. Well they might know about it, but they wouldn't be able to reach it. The waterfall was to powerful. Besides, I knew the place by heart. I could do it in my sleep!

Vcheese

Back to top Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 20 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 24, 2010 7:39 pm

Noah: why? is it because i'm a girl or a midget? I took a peek inside his room and watched as he hiked up some gear onto his back. ''I'm pretty sure i could get out on my own" I said, with out a show of any irritation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Mon May 24, 2010 7:42 pm

Jake: I laughed. I was getting her riled up. Besides, she really wouldn't get out without help. "Whatever floats your boat" I said smugly, opening the window and climbing onto the tree that was beside it.
Vcheese
Vcheese

Location : In my imagination :3 it's a scary place o-o ...but at least the sky is purple! ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 24, 2010 7:44 pm

Noah : my eyes enlarged at the scene suddenly unfolding before me. I rushed to the window. "woa hold on there! You do know that you're on the third floor right?" I clutched onto the cloth of his shirt tightly as if i could keep him from moving any further.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Mon May 24, 2010 7:45 pm

Jake: I quirked my eyebrow at her. "I am well aware of that" I said as seriously as I could manage.
Vcheese
Vcheese

Location : In my imagination :3 it's a scary place o-o ...but at least the sky is purple! ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 24, 2010 7:48 pm

Noah : i still looked at him like he was a nut. because only a nut would do what he was doing. "How do you expect to get down there?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Mon May 24, 2010 7:50 pm

Jake: "Get to a low branch and jump." I said shrugging
Vcheese
Vcheese

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 24, 2010 7:54 pm

Noah : i was not letting go. "You can get hurt you know." I would know, i use to do that all the time when i was younger. But i had stopped when drake decided he could do the same and broke his arm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Mon May 24, 2010 7:56 pm

Jake: "I know" I said, my brown eyes meeting hers.
Vcheese
Vcheese

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 24, 2010 8:00 pm

Noah : i shook my head, not really understanding. "I am very sure that you can just go through the back door and no one will notice. I can ever distract the guys if you want or something" how i would do that i wasn't quite clear on yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Mon May 24, 2010 8:02 pm

Jake: I grinned. "This is more fun" I replied, softly pulling out of her grip and climbing down lithely. I reached a relatively high one and jumped. landing perfectly I looked up at Noah, my eyes twinkling. I gave her a two fingered salute and grinned.
Vcheese
Vcheese

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 24, 2010 8:03 pm

Noah : 'wait no-" i stopped and rushed over to look over the side of the window. I caught a glimpse of him giving me a boy scout solute. I bit my lip and turned away. Well at lest he didn't break his arm. But now i was pretty much still stuck...

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Mon May 24, 2010 8:07 pm

Jake: I sighed and walked over to the hummer. I suddenly realized I had forgotten my keys. I ran over to the tree and climbed up easily, climbing back in my window and searching frantically for the keys. I looked up and saw Noah. "Oh" I said, trying to mask my shock that she was still here with my regular grin. I had to leave before Henry came to check if I was still here.
Vcheese
Vcheese

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 24, 2010 8:11 pm

Noah : "If you're going to jump back out wait until i leave the room, okay?" i said, touching the door frame. I couldn't stop him but i wasn't going to risk taking a glance at his mangled body on the green grass before the house if he for what ever missed the limb.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Mon May 24, 2010 8:16 pm

Jake: I ignored her comment. "I can't find the keys!" I said throwing things out of my dresser. There was a crash and I stopped instantly, a sicking feeling reaching me. I walked over to the wall, oblivious of Noah and keeled down. The ground was covered in broken glass and I went cold as I noticed what had broken. My one and only picture of my little sister. I picked it up and brushed the glass off. There was a mark down it. The picture was ruined.
Vcheese
Vcheese

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 24, 2010 8:21 pm

Noah : I made my way over to where Jake was sitting, a broken up frame in his hand. "Hey, wait" i said, my voice softening as i pulled his hand free of the picture for a moment. A shard of glass was poking out of his skin, i plucked it out and sighed. i rubbed the place where a small speck of blood had made itself known, until it was gone. Then i glanced at the picture. "oh..." it had a line going through it now..

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Mon May 24, 2010 8:24 pm

Jake: I looked down silently, oblivious to the pain in my hand. The only picture I had of Elsie and it was ruined.
Vcheese
Vcheese

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 24, 2010 8:27 pm

Noah : Not a lot in the world seemed to bother Jake but for some reason that pictured seemed to be the only thing that could faze him. "Jake... I don't know if you want me touching it..." i said, my voice even softer than before. "But i know how to ...get the picture back...kinda.. and if you don't trust me i know that the photoclub down the street would be more than happy to take a crack at it.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Mon May 24, 2010 8:30 pm

Jake: I looked up. "please" I said quietly, handing her the picture. I hadn't seen Elsie in more than a year, five months and six days. I only know that date, because that's when I sobered up.
Vcheese
Vcheese

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 24, 2010 8:32 pm

Noah : i watched him silently. I couldnt tell if that please was a yes to me getting it to the photoclub or a please that meant i should probably head out. The only other thing i could think of would be me making a portrait of the picture... i was pretty good at that back home....it shouldnt have been any harder to do at Dartmouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Mon May 24, 2010 8:35 pm

Jake: "Can you fix it?" I asked. If the guys found it I didn't know what I would do. They knew next to nothing about my family.
Vcheese
Vcheese

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 24, 2010 8:38 pm

Noah : i stood up and nodded, determined. "i can go to the photoclub now and they should have it ready by tomorrow morning"

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Mon May 24, 2010 8:44 pm

Jake: I shook my head. "Can you do it?" I asked, standing up and shaking the glass of my legs.
Vcheese
Vcheese

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 24, 2010 8:47 pm

Noah : "you mean you want me to draw it for you?" i asked, making sure i heard him right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Mon May 24, 2010 8:56 pm

Chase:
I got up from the couch, now that everyone was gone into separate rooms, and lit another cigarette. I looked for Henry's alcohol cabinet and groaned, where was it all? He must have hid it from me.

I smirked, grabbing a small flask from my pocket that I had kept just in case, and took a swig. I wouldn't get myself drunk, but I would have enough to loosen myself up. Most people didn't know that I needed a bit of liquor to feel alright when around people, but really, I was low on confidence sometimes. The ball was no exception.

"Hey Henry!"

I yelled so that, where ever Henry was, he would be able to hear me.

"The ball starts soon, yeah?'
Sykora
Sykora

http://thehideout.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 24, 2010 8:59 pm

Henry : i had given up on looking for Noah only a minute ago before i heard Chase yelling for me from down the stairs. Sighing and retying my tie i made my way back down and nodded. "You can go get Allen to start the limo if you want" i said, seriously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next