Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 19 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 19 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

+3
Vcheese
Sykora
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
7 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 19 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by Sykora Mon May 24, 2010 12:00 am

Chase:
"No, Noah, I'm just kidding. Chill out. Your pretty enough, have fun at the ball tonight, eh?"

I said, hoping to ease the tension that I had just caused. It was hard being around tense folk when your without a cigarette.

"Ah, her, yeah she's pretty hot. Nice one."

( OOC: Awww, nah, Chase is just being mean to Matt actually, he doesn't really have an opinion about Noah yet xD )

Sykora

http://thehideout.tk/

Back to top Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 19 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by Sykora Mon May 24, 2010 12:01 am

(OOC: Aw, alright! Night <3)
Sykora
Sykora

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Mon May 24, 2010 12:01 am

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:"Y-you two don't have to...." i stopped, was it just me or were Noah's eyes glistening?....There was a little pink ring just over her waterline that meant she was on the verge of tears... i wanted nothing but to reverse time and stop myself from saying such a stupid thing to both of them. "Katlin, from last week" i answered chase automatically, not tearing my eyes off of the two.

This was bad. I could tell from the look on Henry's face something was wrong, and judging by the fact his eyes had hovered to Noah on more than one occasion I felt it had something to do with her. An idea came to mind.
"oh," I said lightly slapping the top of my head, "I almost forgot. Noah, could you do me a favor? I left my Iphone up in my room and I need to keep it with me, expecting a call you see, would you mind getting it for me?"

(KK, night Gabberz!)
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Mon May 24, 2010 12:02 am

(OOC: I'm going to have to go to bed too, I will ttyl!)
Sykora
Sykora

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Mon May 24, 2010 12:03 am

Sykora wrote:(OOC: I'm going to have to go to bed too, I will ttyl!)

G' noight!
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 24, 2010 4:31 pm

Shadows wrote:
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:"Y-you two don't have to...." i stopped, was it just me or were Noah's eyes glistening?....There was a little pink ring just over her waterline that meant she was on the verge of tears... i wanted nothing but to reverse time and stop myself from saying such a stupid thing to both of them. "Katlin, from last week" i answered chase automatically, not tearing my eyes off of the two.

This was bad. I could tell from the look on Henry's face something was wrong, and judging by the fact his eyes had hovered to Noah on more than one occasion I felt it had something to do with her. An idea came to mind.
"oh," I said lightly slapping the top of my head, "I almost forgot. Noah, could you do me a favor? I left my Iphone up in my room and I need to keep it with me, expecting a call you see, would you mind getting it for me?"

(KK, night Gabberz!)

(hola guys :3! )

Noah : I regarded matt's serious expression. Now usually when someone wanted to say something or to plan something someone else would say they forgot something in another room. I wouldn't mess that up for the guy, i owed him enough too.... "Sure, i'll get right on that" I said, already moving.
"N-noah wa-.." Henry called and i felt the tips of his fingers brush against my arm before i made it out of the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Mon May 24, 2010 5:32 pm

T.T

now what did I miss?
Vcheese
Vcheese

Location : In my imagination :3 it's a scary place o-o ...but at least the sky is purple! ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 24, 2010 5:39 pm

nothing much-the guys are going to the winter ball o-o

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Mon May 24, 2010 6:29 pm

fun fun
Vcheese
Vcheese

Location : In my imagination :3 it's a scary place o-o ...but at least the sky is purple! ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 24, 2010 6:38 pm

Henry : "I could have gone to get it, Matt" I said, trying very hard to sweep the frown from my face. i let my elbows slide onto the table behind me and sighed. "Well, men, It really is time to get ready."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 24, 2010 6:39 pm

Vcheese wrote:fun fun

lol >.< sorry....it is a bit off right now

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Mon May 24, 2010 6:45 pm

osh >.> it's okayy

Jake: I stood silently, my thoughts wondering to Noah. I had stayed out of the way for the last little while, but I needed to go to the winter ball. Maybe I would invite Carla.
Vcheese
Vcheese

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 24, 2010 6:50 pm

osh :3 its catchy isnt it?

Noah : i probably should have asked which one of the many rooms upstairs on the second floor belonged to matt before just heading off like i did. I rubbed my elbow, peeking into each room and then heading to the next one. Had Henry really been serious? I had never gone to a ball in my life, i actually didnt even know they existed! "Jeez" i sighed, opening the last door and finding a phone left right on top of a pretty neat pillow set. I went over slowly and picked it up. so he really did want me to get his phone...

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Mon May 24, 2010 6:54 pm

It is! I can't stop saying it!

Jake: I looked up as the door opened and Noah walked in, grabbing my phone. "Hello?" I said standing up and walking over. "Can I have my phone back midget?" I added, quirking my eyebrow. I had dropped the hooker part of the nickname for Henry's sake.
Vcheese
Vcheese

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 24, 2010 6:58 pm

Noah : i turned around again and blinked. "oh, Jake, it's you." the midget comment was really starting to bug me but it was better than the hooker part he seemed to have dropped. "This is yours?" I asked, turning my palm over and walking back to hand him the cell. "Sorry, i really thought it was Matt's. Um, do you know where his room is?"

( i made it up a long time ago >.< like nii.... and sometimes i say meep )

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Mon May 24, 2010 7:06 pm

(so very catchy o-o")

Jake: I nodded, talking my cell and dropping it into my pocket. "It's just across from me actually" I said with a grin as I walked over and opened the door to his room.
Vcheese
Vcheese

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 24, 2010 7:08 pm

Noah : i managed a smile for him, although it was a short lived one. "Thanks"
Matt's room was a spic and span as the boy himself, i was pretty dumb to be able to confuse it with Jake's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Mon May 24, 2010 7:10 pm

Jake: I frowned as her smile trembled and disappeared. "Something wrong?" I asked, my soft side finally surfacing.
Vcheese
Vcheese

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 24, 2010 7:12 pm

Noah : "no not at all" i said, not looking over at him but still searching for Matt's phone. My mind was still on the ball...How the hell was i going to get out of it?...

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Mon May 24, 2010 7:14 pm

Jake: I sighed. Maybe I would go for a hike. That way I could get away from Carla! I grinned at my plan. "Well, I have to go get ready for a hike, and leave before Henry realizes I don't want to go to that damn ball!"
Vcheese
Vcheese

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 24, 2010 7:16 pm

Noah : i finally found the phone, with a proud smile i picked it up and placed it in my pocket for safe keeping. "Wait, aren't you going? I thought all the boys had to go" I said to Jake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Mon May 24, 2010 7:18 pm

Jake: I grinned again. "We are. I just don't want to. I've skipped out every year, and old Henry can never find me in time"
Vcheese
Vcheese

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 24, 2010 7:21 pm

Nosh : i felt one my eyebrows arch. Old really didn't fit Henry's description. Idiot puppy... well that was a bit better... "I see" i said, shrugging. I walked past him and down the hall. Maybe i could ditch somehow too... it didn't seem too hard..

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Mon May 24, 2010 7:25 pm

Jake: I laughed. "I wouldn't recommend trying it. you're his favorite, and from the looks or things, you don't want to go. He'll keep an eye on you"
Vcheese
Vcheese

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 24, 2010 7:31 pm

Noah : i stopped and glanced over my shoulders. ''Henry doesn't have favorites. I'm just new so hes trying to teach me the ropes'' and what did he mean from the looks of it i didn't want to go? i thought i was keeping up a pretty good facade.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Mon May 24, 2010 7:36 pm

Jake: I smiled smugly. "Trust me, you aren't getting out of this without help" I said before walking into my room to see that my hiking gear had been left in my hummer. That would just make things easier. I grinned and quickly decided to go to the crystal cave. No one else in the country knew about it. Well they might know about it, but they wouldn't be able to reach it. The waterfall was to powerful. Besides, I knew the place by heart. I could do it in my sleep!
Vcheese
Vcheese

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next