Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 18 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 18 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

+3
Vcheese
Sykora
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
7 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 18 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 23, 2010 11:08 pm

o-o in the middle? -thinks about it- does that mean youre in middle school or youre just about to leave one place to get to the other?

and you can just make it up o-o

Back to top Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 18 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by Shadows Sun May 23, 2010 11:10 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:o-o in the middle? -thinks about it- does that mean youre in middle school or youre just about to leave one place to get to the other?

and you can just make it up o-o
Just gradjeeated and am on my way to college ^^

And I'd need to collaborate with sykota(If i spelt that right >.<) to see how they should know each other.
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Sun May 23, 2010 11:11 pm

(OOC: Wow, sorry guys. My internet just decided to die out on me. I don't know why! Also, yeah, just pretend they know each other. Chase knows all of the guys.)
Chase:
I pulled a cigarette from my pack and fished around my pocket for a lighter.

"Shut up. It's for the ball."

I growled, finally grasping the little metal object and flicking it open.

"What, are you going like that?"

I flicked my hand forward to emphasize the clothes he was wearing. I then lit my cigarette and took a drag. My eyes closed for a split second to take it all in.

Last edited by Sykora on Sun May 23, 2010 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sykora
Sykora

http://thehideout.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 23, 2010 11:11 pm

lucky duck! i graduate in a week. i'm nervous >.< i think its because i'm the only 17year old graduating this year
and that sounds like a plan :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 23, 2010 11:13 pm

"no i plan to go naked, actually" Henry chuckled, walking past the doors and running up behind Noah to pick her up, hug her and whirl her around. She just gasped and started yelling at me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sun May 23, 2010 11:15 pm

Today was turning out to be quite...eventful. First Chase shows up for the first time since I arrive, and Noah screaming at Henry. I turned my gaze to Chase, keeping myself turned away, looking over my shoulder.
"Long time no see...."
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 23, 2010 11:19 pm

"what are you talking about being naked! You will not be naked around me" Noah said, and although she looked frazzled her voice was nothing but calm. "now put me down, please"
Henry pouted, "As your father i should be able to hug you when ever i please"
"For the last time, you are not my father. You don't even know my mother" The brown haired girl said, trying to keep stirring what she had cooking on the stove.
Henry seemed to actually think that through for a long moment, his index finger and thumb under his chin and his blue eyes downcast. He suddenly snapped back up and turned to Matt "we must meet Noah's mother!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Sun May 23, 2010 11:22 pm

Chase:
I pretended to look Henry up and down.

"Certainly an attention grabber."

I snickered, taking another drag. Hell, Henry wasn't even showing any indication of having been angry with me. And when did he not care when I smoked inside? Usually one of the guys was far too quick to smack the cig out of my hands. And yet here I was, smoking, and getting away with ditching them all at the opening ceremony. I could get away with anything, it seemed.

I turned my attention to Matt, a smile coming to my face.

"Hey there."
Sykora
Sykora

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 23, 2010 11:25 pm

Noah opened her mouth to say something but a strong smoky order filled her lungs first and she burst into a fit of coughs.
Henry's happy face disappeared and was replaced by one of pure worry. "Noah, whats wrong?" he leaned in close to the girl who was several inches shorter then he. Noah shook her head and put out her hands to keep him at arms distance. "n-nothing" she coughed.
Henry frowned and turned to chase. "please put that out right now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sun May 23, 2010 11:26 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:"what are you talking about being naked! You will not be naked around me" Noah said, and although she looked frazzled her voice was nothing but calm. "now put me down, please"
Henry pouted, "As your father i should be able to hug you when ever i please"
"For the last time, you are not my father. You don't even know my mother" The brown haired girl said, trying to keep stirring what she had cooking on the stove.
Henry seemed to actually think that through for a long moment, his index finger and thumb under his chin and his blue eyes downcast. He suddenly snapped back up and turned to Matt "we must meet Noah's mother!"

Matt:A smile of intrigue spread across my face. My first adventure since returning home.
"YES!" I cried in a rightous voice, "I accept your request,"

"Hey There,"

Matt: I turned back to Chase. It had been a while, but what memories I did have of him...let's just say weren't very pleasant.
"...Long time no see."
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Sun May 23, 2010 11:32 pm

Chase:

I frowned.
With a sigh I pressed the burning end against my tongue, but kept the cigarette in my mouth. It was out, but just having it there was a comfort. If he told me to put it all the way away I would just swallow it. Hello tobacco.

"You sound like my mother."

I gave him a lop sided grin, and then leaned against one of the walls. My eyes still on Matt. He sure didn't look happy to see me, but I guess that's how it goes with everyone these days.

"Yessir. You must have missed me. It's so lonely without me around."
Sykora
Sykora

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sun May 23, 2010 11:34 pm

Matt: "Not lonely....just quiet."
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 23, 2010 11:35 pm

"he didn't have to do that" i sighed, finally finding my voice again. "i was fine, Henry" in other words, i didn't want any special treatment. Especially not from these guys.

Henry : "Matt, my love. Chase, my darling. No fighting in front of the lady, hmm? please?" i turned around again to face both of the boys. '' we should all probably start to get ready. Do both of you have your dates?"
i felt noah tense up behind me "w-wait what?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Sun May 23, 2010 11:38 pm

Chase:
I laughed.

"Of course. Without me theirs no party. That's why it's quiet."

I was suddenly weary of him. Had I angered him in the past or something? I warned myself to watch my back. I might have laid with one of his girls or something, heck, I couldn't remember. I didn't remember half the things I did.

"Oh yeah. Uh, about that. I don't have one yet."

I flicked my fingers. I hadn't found out about the ball until an hour ago. I decided that maybe just swinging it would be my best option. Getting ladies was all too easy a task. And if push came to shove I could always steal another guy's date. Easy as that.
Sykora
Sykora

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sun May 23, 2010 11:39 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:"he didn't have to do that" i sighed, finally finding my voice again. "i was fine, Henry" in other words, i didn't want any special treatment. Especially not from these guys.

Henry : "Matt, my love. Chase, my darling. No fighting in front of the lady, hmm? please?" i turned around again to face both of the boys. '' we should all probably start to get ready. Do both of you have your dates?"
i felt noah tense up behind me "w-wait what?"

Again, my face froze. I quickly turned my head to henry and another look of panic struck my face.
"I thought you said we didn't need dates," I said in a hoarse whisper through gritted teeth, praying Chase didn't hear.
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 23, 2010 11:43 pm

Henry : Both Noah and Matt were staring at me in an odd, scared and not happy way. i frowned. "well you don't need one like i said but... i guess it would be nice if you both had one" it was then that the brilliant idea dawned on me. "Since i already have my date Matt, you can take my daughter Noah" i grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Sun May 23, 2010 11:46 pm

Chase:

I sputtered and started laughing. Oh, what a hoot. Matt and Noah, ahahaha I couldn't contain myself.

"Yeah buddy, enjoy!"

I was laughing even harder, and then coughed as I almost choked on my cigarette. I could already feel Henry's cold stare.

"Hmhmhm."

I suppressed my laughter, took my un-lit cigarette out of my mouth, and flicked it into a plant pot. Haha, I would never let Matt live this one down.
Sykora
Sykora

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sun May 23, 2010 11:49 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:Henry : Both Noah and Matt were staring at me in an odd, scared and not happy way. i frowned. "well you don't need one like i said but... i guess it would be nice if you both had one" it was then that the brilliant idea dawned on me. "Since i already have my date Matt, you can take my daughter Noah" i grinned.

I think I came close to an anyerism. That devious little...Gah...no helping it. Ignoring Chase's laughter, I repressed a sigh and turned to face Noah fully. Then, with as much sincerity as I could muster, I looked in her eyes and said
"Only if she'll have me,"
...the situation was awkward enough. At least I could always fall back on humility to help lift the tension.
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 23, 2010 11:49 pm

Noah : "don't be mean to the guy Henry, obviously i'm really not g.c date material so why would you ever propose that?" i asked , my eyes suddenly stinging.
Henry : "what? I'm not being mean i'm being serious..." i said, my voice soft with guilt. had i really done something wrong?...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Sun May 23, 2010 11:53 pm

Chase:
I wrapped one arm around Matt and one arm around Noah.

"Nah, it's a perfect couple. I can see it now."

My hands outstretched, as if imagining a whole scene before them. I turned to smile jerkishly towards Matt before letting them go and taking a seat on the sofa.

"So yeah, Henry, who's your date?"

( OOC: Duuuude. I don't know why I'm making Chase such a jerk tonight. xD )
Sykora
Sykora

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sun May 23, 2010 11:55 pm

Sykora wrote:Chase:
I wrapped one arm around Matt and one arm around Noah.

"Nah, it's a perfect couple. I can see it now."

My hands outstretched, as if imagining a whole scene before them. I turned to smile jerkishly towards Matt before letting them go and taking a seat on the sofa.

"So yeah, Henry, who's your date?"

( OOC: Duuuude. I don't know why I'm making Chase such a jerk tonight. xD )

(Maybe cause matt doesn't like him? Sorry bout that btw >.> He just seemed devious, and that kinda fit for a "Rival mastermind")
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 23, 2010 11:56 pm

"Y-you two don't have to...." i stopped, was it just me or were Noah's eyes glistening?....There was a little pink ring just over her waterline that meant she was on the verge of tears... i wanted nothing but to reverse time and stop myself from saying such a stupid thing to both of them. "Katlin, from last week" i answered chase automatically, not tearing my eyes off of the two.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Sun May 23, 2010 11:57 pm

(OOC: Hahaha, -everyone- hates Chase, so that's a good thing! I guess one of the only people who wouldn't really hate Chase is Henry,)
Sykora
Sykora

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 23, 2010 11:58 pm

Henry can't hate anyone-its not in his nature >.< and noah doesnt hate him either she just feel suddenly like she was the base of a joke

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 24, 2010 12:00 am

okay i ish going to sleep guys :3 see chu all tomorrow hopefully!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Mon May 24, 2010 12:00 am

Chase:
"No, Noah, I'm just kidding. Chill out. Your pretty enough, have fun at the ball tonight, eh?"

I said, hoping to ease the tension that I had just caused. It was hard being around tense folk when your without a cigarette.

"Ah, her, yeah she's pretty hot. Nice one."

( OOC: Awww, nah, Chase is just being mean to Matt actually, he doesn't really have an opinion about Noah yet xD )
Sykora
Sykora

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next