Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 15 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 15 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

+3
Vcheese
Sykora
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
7 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 15 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu May 20, 2010 6:34 pm

the last post if anyone wants to continue while im away o-o

Noah : "nah don't worry about it, it's okay" i said, fiddling around with the sticks until i finally just gave up and squired a piece of rice, avocado, fish and what i thought was probably seaweed. From the looks of it, no one really knew how to use the chop sticks very well either. I couldn't help but chuckle a little at how silly we all looked. Especially the new guy and Henry.

Back to top Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 15 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by Avery Thu May 20, 2010 6:54 pm

Talen: I shifted in my seat, picking up a piece of the fish and eating it easily. I had kown how to do this stuff. Honestly, I wanted to give everyone a lesson or two.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu May 20, 2010 6:56 pm

Noah : i looked over and saw how easy this all came to Talen. "Have you had much practice with chop sticks, Talen?" i asked, politely. It would be nice if some sort of conversation started about now. Ever since the boss told everyone about my little gender bender everyone had become quite quiet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu May 20, 2010 7:02 pm

Talen: I looked up and grinned. "Yeah, I guess. My mom is almost whole Japanese." I said. My eyes normally told that I was part asian. They are slightly upturned. "I ate sushi a lot growing up. Are you having troubles?" I asked. Watching her was my answer.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu May 20, 2010 7:07 pm

"uh" the closet thing i had ever come to sushi was the day Drake got lost looking for a micky D's. I couldn't tell if any of the boys knew i was Mexican or not, i was pretty light skinned but my features should have told them that one. "I am having a bit of trouble, but i'm sure i'll get the hang of it" i said this as i struggled with picking up a piece, i pulled it up too fast and the piece of fish went flying only to smack into Henry's forehead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu May 20, 2010 7:11 pm

Talen: I stifled a laugh. "Okay. If you insist." I said, my laugh coming out after my words. I grimaced at it. I hated my laugh. I grinned at my internal argument and pushed my plate away, full.

(Is Talen the youngest guy? He's 17.)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu May 20, 2010 7:47 pm

I tried to cover up my own laughter. I didn't hate my laugh but it woudlnt be what i called lady like or giggly. It was kinda like a scoff and a snort that just kept going.. "heh, thanks anyway"

(i think one of the other boys is that age o-o noah is 17 too )

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu May 20, 2010 7:59 pm

babo misses everyone v.v

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Thu May 20, 2010 8:54 pm

babo-unnie i'm here Very Happy
i'm thinking up the flirt's bio. hm, she needs a cool name.... google here i am come Very Happy
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu May 20, 2010 9:08 pm

aww unnie chu be gone again lol v.v

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu May 20, 2010 10:02 pm

Dimi do you want to play with noah and henry o-o? you are pretty much henry :3 youre like a henryxx tamaki love child!
Dimi : that is a very disturbing image gaby.

o-o sowwy...oppa....

Noah -played by Dimi- : So i was wondering why these guys weren't trying to get my number yet. I mean, i talked like a girl but looked like a guy. I was the best of both worlds like freaking Hannah Montana! <_< "So, Henry, i was wondering i could buy you for a whole month."

Henry -played by babo- (master you suck at this o-o...... go home... ) : Henry : I looked at Noah carefully, was it just me or did she look a bit sick? "Noah, maybe you should go lie down." i said, worried that the sushi had done something to her brain. She would never offer to buy me....but why was i being so serious? "Well" i finally smiled. "if you insist" i leaned over to whisper in her ear. "But you don't have to buy me...to spend time with me..:"

Dimi : i would do that ....

Last edited by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ on Thu May 20, 2010 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Dimi : Because gaby can't spell whisper right ._.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Fri May 21, 2010 12:06 am

T.T what did I miss?

I'm on holidays right now, so it's hard to get on... (Road trip)
Vcheese
Vcheese

Location : In my imagination :3 it's a scary place o-o ...but at least the sky is purple! ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri May 21, 2010 5:06 pm

you missed nothing >.< they're at dinner and the guys just got into a fight. Although i plan to make this day two so ill do what i do in the s.s

Dear Diary,

Matt said i should call you a journal or a note pad because Diary sounds too feminine. But i don't think there's anything feminine about me. OH! I think my pink strawberry heart-shaped muffins are ready now! (i'll get them after this. )
Anyway,I think he's just upset that you get to spend the night with me and he doesn't.
It was the first day of having the club open again. I've missed all the guys so much, so i'm happy to see them all back and happy. Except that two of the guys...and you know who...got into a food fight of sorts....
Oh, and guess what diary? We have a new member.
Her name is Noah. Can you believe it? A girl in our gentleman's club. Well, i love her already and hope to adopt her one day! I think i'll have to marry matt first... oh i guess i am a bit feminine if i think that huh? Back to the point. Diary she's a very beautiful girl, granted she wont show it since she likes hiding behind those ugly grandpa-glasses and horrid boy-like clothing. I plan to fix that somehow.... Yes..i will. She's here undercover to do a report on us in a positive way, so i'm excited.
I hope we all get along and have fun this year. Together.
Good night Diary.- Henry Dawson

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri May 21, 2010 7:58 pm

wow no one ish here o.o...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri May 21, 2010 9:40 pm

i'm still thinking up my flirt's profile... i'm stuck on the name lol XD
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri May 21, 2010 9:49 pm

Name: Olivia (Liv) Vance
Appearance: lightly tanned skin, big brown eyes sprinkled with gold, wavy golden-brown hair, and an adorable smile. Liv is small and wiry but has an undeniable grace.
Personality: quick witted, snarky, flirtatious, blunt, crude. Liv tells it how it is--she doesn't beat around the bush. (in her words) "burn that f*cker down" She's not scared to swear or break the rules or do anything. She is bouncy; bubbly. She loves smiling and laughing. She doesn't care what people think--she does what she wants whenever she wants.
Background: Liv grew up in a small town in the middle of nowhere. She was unanimously known as the town's slut. Her town is very religios and strict about not having sex before marriage. Liv doesn't follow the rules. In fact, it's her personal goal not to follow the rules. She first slept with a guy when she was fifteen. Her father was absusive and when he found out about this he beat her worst than ever before. Her mother didn't do anything to stop him, so Liv said "screw this" and left the town ((in the short story that i am thinking about liv leaves home with her best friend who is a lesbian. they are both town outcasts and decide to go on a one-way road trip)).
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat May 22, 2010 11:44 am

osh o-o""

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sat May 22, 2010 11:55 am

do you like her?? or should i change her....
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Sat May 22, 2010 12:01 pm

(OOC: Ah! So, I'm going to have Chase come into the scene, just tell me where most of the guys are)
Sykora
Sykora

http://thehideout.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat May 22, 2010 12:06 pm

no shes good. just that to get into the college circle have to be rich o-o henry would never allow the girl to work with them if she wasnt.

we can make it the next morning now :3 so you guys can start how ever you want. we do have to save the new girl for later though >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat May 22, 2010 12:11 pm

Talen: I had been up in my room for a while, so I decideide I should got back downstairs and show my face again. I got down the stairs and and plopped down on the couch. I wondered what would happen today.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sat May 22, 2010 12:17 pm

gaby-unnie: does liv have to come from a rich family--she can lie about that--or can she have money...she could have stolen some before she left.....???
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat May 22, 2010 12:18 pm

Noah : i checked the little vintage clock on the side of my night stand and saw that it was still relatively early for a weekend morning. I yawned, rolling onto my back to stare at the white canopy top of my bed. Technically this was my very first day as a gentleman. I didn't know if that included me being dressed as one or not yet but i didn't really care. All i cared about now was to get through with the plan and pay for the collage so i could finally take care of my family. Exhaling loudly, i got dressed and made my way back down stairs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat May 22, 2010 12:19 pm

i guess she could have stolen it and pretended to be rich.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sat May 22, 2010 12:20 pm

okay, but i can make her from a rich family. she can throw her family name around and maybe that could win her some points...
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sat May 22, 2010 12:22 pm

Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next