Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 12 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 12 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

+2
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
cirrus_sd
6 posters

Page 12 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next

Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 12 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:19 pm

oh o-o is school coming up for you too? im excited >.< lol

Ciel : I look at her calmly. Did she really mean that? "But you seemed rather attached to i-"
The sound of my dinning room doors slamming open interrupts me. I stand from my chair and see Scotland Yard members searching for something. "Hey" I yell, watching as they pushed over table after table.
Finally a large, bald man with greasy whiskers sees me. "Ciel Phantomhive." He says, walking with determination and heavy feet towards me. I pull my night shirt closer around my exposed neck and step back. "What are you moro-"
He grabs my arm harshly and begins to pull me out of my own house. "Ciel Phantomhive, You are under arrest in the name of the Queen for being the Tea Party murderer," The man says.
My eye widens. "What?" I demand, struggling against him.
"Bocchan," I hear Sebastian gasp. I see the actual murderous intent in the demons eyes and instinctively i call out. "No, Sebastian don't." It'll only make this worse. We're at the door now. "You can't be serious, how can it be me?" I worked for the Queen.
"We traced a doll lay away back to you and your Funtom company," The man says.
I let out a small breath. Of course...dolls...this was a set up from the very beginning. "Bocchan," Sebastian calls again, and then i hear the crys of the rest of the lot. Finny looks like hes about to burst into sobs. I give myself a moment to become calm. For them. "Sebastian, This is an order. I want you to stay here, go about the day as normal and then return to London jail to bring in the real culprit," I say.
The worried expression leaves his eyes finally and he gets on one knee, one gloved hand to his chest. "Yes, My lord."
I am pushed into the back of a carriage, so hard that i split my lip when i fall to the metal floor and begin to bleed heavily.

Back to top Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 12 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:28 pm

yes Very Happy Very Happy except in our school we're separated into two teams and i'm split from my best buddy Sad

Salice:
My eyes widen as they take the young Lord Ciel away. Once they've gone, i dare to speak. everyone seems a little shaken up. "What human fools to think that the young Lord would do such a thing." I snap, picking up my tea cup and taking a sip. "Not to mention disrupt such a beautiful morning. they will pay, i'm sure." i say evenly, staring down into my tea and watching as it darkens to black. I frown, setting it back down.
"I suppose we should listen to him, though," i add thoughtfully.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:31 pm

oh ive never heard of that o-o how are you split by and why?

Sebastian : I usher the group in. Finnian is sobbing in Maylin's arm and i know i can't do anything to stop him. I pull on my albert and check my watch. Right now i had to clean the Master's office. "Yes, i would like for everyone to go back to their normal schedules," I say evenly but i can smell Bocchan's blood. My own blood begins to boil...Scotland Yard...what foolish humans.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:32 pm

it's because there's so many kids that go to my school and they have to have the teachers put in a certain way :3 it's a weird school thing
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:34 pm

Salice:
I get up from the table slowly, folding my napkin carefully. "Is there anything that you'd like me to help with, Sebastian?" I ask him in a steady voice. I was planning on going out to hunt down Damani's brother to kill him, but he could wait. i can't let down Ciel's mother. not now. i let out a deep breath and turn to Sebastian.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:37 pm

oh but it make sense though o-o we had that when i was in junior high. But instead of just doing a plan like yours we separated 7th and 8th grade into one school and freshman year in another one.

Ciel : Im thrown into an empty jail cell but the men on the other side are screaming and laughing at me. Some know my name and continue to speak mal of it. Before the yard leaves my cell they have fun beating me around a bit. I am punched in the stomach more than a few times, i am continuously stepped upon and one brave man even goes so far as to slice my cheek up horizontally before they take my patch away and leave me for what im sure is dead.
"Bande.." I mutter in french, then spit up a good amount of my own blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:38 pm

Sebastian : It takes me a moment to turn to her calmly enough in regards. I smile lightly, "You can go about your day with out worry," I say simply. Because there wasn't much else we could do until i got the results back.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:41 pm

Salice:
My lips curl into a dangerous half smile. "Will do, Sebastian. Have...have a good day," i turn away and head for the door, checking to make sure i had my faithful dagger with me. today will be fun.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:46 pm

Sebastian : I nod, i wait until shes gone before i make my way back into the master's office. My right hand is pulsating. They took his eye patch...I grinned, well they were giving the brat quit the little rough housing weren't they? I went into the closed doors and brought out a bag. I turned it on its end and out rolled out the puppet head of Lord Spellinground. I match the bright orange hair to one of the Master's dolls and then to one of the other puppets. What i find is not surprising at all. Yes, the hair on the puppet head of Spellinground fit the one used in Bocchan's own brand but the doll that resembled Lady Merinster had , in fact, real human hair. The next thing i needed was to get a better look at the cup and what once flowed in it...

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:51 pm

[oh, i'll brb ^^]
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:52 pm

tyt ^-^

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:58 pm

k, i'm back Very Happy
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:58 pm

that was super fast o-o welcome back

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:59 pm

i know, remember i'm a ninja ^^
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:00 pm

ah very true ^-^

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:06 pm

Salice:
It takes a few minutes before i run into him.
"Word is you're looking for a fight. A little angry, are we?"
I whip around, my eyes widening. how did he...oh yeah. mortality. i guess it's for both him and Damani.
"Where did you hear that?" I snap. he grins, not looking as devilish since he's lost that essence along with demon side.
"My brother. I hear you broke his heart when you smashed the ring," he laughs at my expression.
"YOu can't break what you don't have," I say in a low dangerous voice. he shakes his head.
"It's hard to explain. has to do with this emotion stuff when we become human," he shrugs. i stare silently back. he lets out a deep breath.
"I'll fight you. i think it'll be good for you to have a taste of your own medicine." his eyes flash with the darkness that still hangs over him, no matter how much of him was human.
"Great," i say smoothly, my lips curling up into a devilish grin. "It's a date."
he just laughs, shaking his head before heading off. i wipe away my smile as soon as he's turned around. i was going to kill him. i only knew that much.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:10 pm

o-o scary..
Ciel : I sit in the corner of the cell, debating. I have my arms held around my legs and my face pressed into them. How long would i be here for? Not long probably. i took it upon myself to use this time for good use. With a cuff line i did mathematics work in the dirt under me and practiced italian lessons in my head. When i was done with that i had time to think over the case. By now I was sure that i wasn't the only one who knew that it really was Mr. Spellinground...who else but the man who had wanted to work with the Funtom company since it belonged to a different family, would actually try to frame the last Phantomhive alive? humming to myself i began to play the waiting game, watching as my own blood pooled on the ground and danced with light as the sun set behind the windows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:15 pm

gah o-o a random little kid stole my sebby plushie!

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:15 pm

whaaa...?
bad random kid! give sebby back! >.<
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:17 pm

nen, i think the kid was here for longer than me so ill let him play with it now. brb im going to see if he wants the ciel one too. i just hope it doesnt scare him...

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:18 pm

kk
i'll just work on the post for Salice ^^ i hope you like it once i post it :3
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:35 pm

Salice:
As i head back to the manor, it starts to rain. I sigh, pulling my cloak's hood up and trudging along. I close my eyes as the rain still soaks through a little. Then suddenly it stops. I blink, opening my eyes and looking around. Someone's holding an umbrella above my head. I stare at him. It's Damani. as a human. his eyes aren't as dark, his expression isn't as cold. he doesn't look at me, he's looking at the ground.
"What are you..." i break off, shutting my mouth. his eyes flicker over to me, i can't read him like i could before. not like other human men. not like when he was a demon.
"it's easier," he starts, looking away again, "not being mad at you for what you did when i'm human." a small smile flits across his lips. "You're much more beautiful as i look at you through these eyes." the smile disappears. "but i know it's part of the allusion." he lifts his head and stops walking as the manor comes into sight.
"But i..." he trails off, biting his lip. then he shakes his head. "But it hurts more. more as a human man than as a demon." his brow puckers up as i see the pain slide into his eyes. I remain silent, waiting for him to disappear suddenly. He frowns, looking behind him.
"You're going to fight my brother. he told me." he says quietly, turning back to me slowly, his eyes expressionless again. i start to say something, but before i can get the words out, he's kissing me. again. i let out a deep breath as he pulls away. he touches my cheek.
"I'm going to see you later." he says confidently, stroking my neck. he starts walking away, leaving me in the rain. I stare after him, my mind going over the last few moments. Strange, i think to myself as i turn away and head for the mansion, i wonder what that was. a promise? an apology?
a smile creeps up on my lips. whatever it was, i sure enjoyed it.
quanto adorabile la vita di un demone è
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:44 pm

sorry if i'm not here when you get back Gaby :3
it might get kinda late for me..
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:11 pm

how lovely the life of a demon is o-o.......
sorry i took so long >.< i let the kid play with ciel and sebby and then another kid started playing with them so in the end i just gave them to them to play with
now ciel and sebby will cheer up other patients :3

Since i dont know what to post right now i was wondering if someone wanted to be one of the heros of the day o-o
the one who solves the case
or someone to save ciel
which ever o-o"

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:13 pm

Salice isn't the hero type
so that's open for anyone else ^^
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:14 pm

okay
i just dont want it to be like the only people who ever solve a crime is either ciel or sebby o-o" thats just not fair to everyone else

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next