Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat)

+6
OpenTheDoor
Parallel_World
Fallen rose
theuntoldsitcom
BariJoy
Avery
10 posters

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat)

Post by theuntoldsitcom Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:45 pm

Verlia: i had SOOOO many other places to go, things to do, why do we have to wait for the old ones to be done talking.

theuntoldsitcom

Back to top Go down

The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat)

Post by Avery Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:47 pm

Veraline: "Hey." I said. The meeting wouldn't be over for a few hours and we weren't aloud to go in, so why exactly were we here?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:48 pm

(Hey, I've posted me charrie, where are we?)
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by theuntoldsitcom Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:48 pm

Verlina: "hi, what the hect are we doing here?' i asked.
theuntoldsitcom
theuntoldsitcom

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:50 pm

kieran:" hi and i here because i thought it be more interesting happening here "
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by theuntoldsitcom Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:51 pm

Verlina: "The Moon Elf Council told me to come here, said someting about, there is an important message the Old Ones are going to tell us."
theuntoldsitcom
theuntoldsitcom

Back to top Go down

Post by Parallel_World Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:55 pm

Naiya-- "Don't they know that's bullsh*t?" I asked V not so quietly. "The Elders aren't going to fill us in on anything. Just like always."
Parallel_World
Parallel_World

Back to top Go down

Post by theuntoldsitcom Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:56 pm

Verlina: "yeah, i know, so what are you?" i asked her.
theuntoldsitcom
theuntoldsitcom

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:57 pm

(Are you talking to my V?)

Vera: The two girls irritated me. "Honestly, I don't know why you two are here." I said blandly. "Are either of you two JLs? I've never seen you before." I said, loking at my nails. I knew Rowan was bored.

Rowan: I was dying here. I threw back my head and then put it back up, thinking this might be an opportunity to flirt.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by theuntoldsitcom Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:00 pm

Verlina: "im a new JL thank you very little," i said.
theuntoldsitcom
theuntoldsitcom

Back to top Go down

Post by Parallel_World Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:00 pm

((Yeah.))

Naiya-- "Well, you know I am," I said, leaning back in the chair. "Are any of you guys?"
Parallel_World
Parallel_World

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:01 pm

theuntoldsitcom wrote:Verlina: "yeah, i know, so what are you?" i asked her.

(I'm pretty sure she's talking to my character...)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:01 pm

kieran:okay i can't take being a bored anymore so i thought i should flirt with guy to keep me busy and i realized i have toy with a guy in a while
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by theuntoldsitcom Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:02 pm

Avery.Laine wrote:
theuntoldsitcom wrote:Verlina: "yeah, i know, so what are you?" i asked her.

(I'm pretty sure she's talking to my character...)

((XDDD Verlina wouldn't care anyway she's a little nosy and bored as hell))
theuntoldsitcom
theuntoldsitcom

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:02 pm

(Where are we?)
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by theuntoldsitcom Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:03 pm

((just a talking, waiting for the elders to go))
theuntoldsitcom
theuntoldsitcom

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:03 pm

Veraline: I turned to her, my back straight. "Well, you better learn some respect because now Naiya and I are your superiors." I said, sneering.

Rowan: I sat, grinning, listening to all of the drama. I put a careful hand on Vera's wrist.

(We're in a waiting room...)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by theuntoldsitcom Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:04 pm

Verlina: "and this is me, not caring," i smirked
theuntoldsitcom
theuntoldsitcom

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:07 pm

kieran; never about the flirting this drama is too fun to watch
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Parallel_World Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:07 pm

((Naiya means water nymph, just thought you guys should know))

Naiya-- "You best care before I beat you upside the head," I said."And the elders, they are your superiors too." I looked down, trying to hide my sneer.

((Now I'm going for real. Avery, I give you full permission to control my character...))
Parallel_World
Parallel_World

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:08 pm

Elder: "Vera, Naiya." He called, ushering us in the room.

Veraline: I smiled. This was my first time being in a meeting. I got up and so did Naiya. We entered to room and got placed at seats, waiting to be instructed.

Rowan: I was stuck alone, with all these dramtic girls. Great.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by theuntoldsitcom Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:09 pm

Verlina: "i respect the elders, my grandfather just happens to be on that council, its you i don't respect," i said. the elder came in and he told us and i was left behing. oh well... I sat down.
theuntoldsitcom
theuntoldsitcom

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:11 pm

kieran:" great their drama was keeping me from being bored to death" i said after they enter the other room
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by theuntoldsitcom Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:13 pm

Verlina: "yeah, i hate how people try to make me respect them, urgh, i want to go in there, what are they talking about," i said questioning myself
theuntoldsitcom
theuntoldsitcom

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:14 pm

Rowan: I drew my legs up and watched the girls leave. "I'm not trying to start anything, but both Vera's parents and the rest of her family is on the council, so she's kind of full of herself. If you don't mind her, she isn't so bad."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:15 pm

kieran;" i could tell she isn't so bad but now that she left the room i might died of boredom now"
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next