Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
percy jackson 20 years later with the new prophacy - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
percy jackson 20 years later with the new prophacy - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
percy jackson 20 years later with the new prophacy - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
percy jackson 20 years later with the new prophacy - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
percy jackson 20 years later with the new prophacy - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
percy jackson 20 years later with the new prophacy - Page 5 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
percy jackson 20 years later with the new prophacy - Page 5 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
percy jackson 20 years later with the new prophacy - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
percy jackson 20 years later with the new prophacy - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

percy jackson 20 years later with the new prophacy

+3
Redhead
momo13
Gifty
7 posters

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

percy jackson 20 years later with the new prophacy - Page 5 Empty Re: percy jackson 20 years later with the new prophacy

Post by Gifty Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:41 pm

Sapphire: I motioned for them to stop shooting. She was just trying to get Her dad to show up. Please dont be a hermes child, there were to many in his cabin already.

Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

percy jackson 20 years later with the new prophacy - Page 5 Empty Re: percy jackson 20 years later with the new prophacy

Post by bookcrazI Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:45 pm

Lilly: Nothing happened. Time for the last resort. Swim. I didn't know how and frankly I was afraid of deep water but what you had to do, you had to do.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:48 pm

Sapphire: She was going towards water. With me behind her. W.o.w. I didn't know how to controle water real well yet but I was good in life or death situations.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:51 pm

Lilly: I felt the fear starting to pump through my viens, I didn't like water. I got to the dock and looked down into the murky water. Taking a deep breath I jumped.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:55 pm

Sapphire: I looked at her swimming. Standing on the dock I sat down just so I wouldnt start pacing, restless like the sea. she swam out farther.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:01 pm

Lilly: I felt my arms flail around me as I slowly choke down water. "Help.." I gurgled.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:08 pm

Sapphire: Thats when I panicked. The feeling of something pulling your gut came into mine and there was a huge wave trying to lift her out.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:10 pm

gtg
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:11 pm

aww bye bye.. :O
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:34 pm

Lilly: I felt the blue swallow me up as the burning in my lungs felt like a wildfire.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:56 pm

Fletch walked over to the lake. "Well," he said decisively, "She's not a Poseiden kid, that's for sure."
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:58 pm

Lilly: As I was tossed on the shore I gasped in the slaty water. I felt the lights slowly die down in my mind. All I could think of was how short my life was.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:24 pm

Fletch went over and dragged Lilly up into a sitting position, and waited until she had coughed up all the salt water she'd inhaled. "Don't worry 'bout it, kid," he said, "If you give a good burnt offering, maybe your dad'll claim ya at dinner." He was about to suggest asking Chiron nicely if she could talk to the Oracle, but stopped himself just in time. Chiron hadn't let anyone talk to the Oracle for the last few years. He utterly exploded at anyone who asked.

A girl stumbled past Thalia's pine. She was bruised, beaten, and bloody. Her breathing was labored and irregular. As soon as she crossed the border into camp, she collapsed in a heap, appearing not even to breathe.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:31 pm

Lilly: I whimpered and looked at him sadly. "maybe.. or maybe I should be with my family." I say wishing that they were alive.

bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:38 pm

"But it's not safe outside of camp-" Fletch began, before realizing that Lilly's family was dead. "Hey, it's alright," he said, pulling into a one-armed hug, "We'll be your family." It was true. Camp Half-Blood was just one big family. Every camper took care of every camper. Despite a few... disagreements between the different cabins, everyone cared for each other.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:40 pm

Lilly: I hugged him back and began to cry into his chest. I missed my normal life.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:51 pm

Fletch hugged the girl, gently rubbing her back with one hand, until she calmed down. He thought about how lucky he was to have his mom. Of course, when she wasn't off shooting a movie somewhere, she lived in Los Angeles, where most of her friends lived. It was common knowledge that half-bloods couldn't live in L.A. That's where the Underworld was. He'd often asked his mom if she could move somewhere else. The last time he'd asked, she had dramatically replied, "If an actress is to stay afloat in the dangerous world of show business, she must stay where the pulse of pop culture is. In case you were wondering, that's right where I am, darling. I hope you're having fun at camp, but I really must dash. I have to catch a plane to China. I've been hired to play the lead in The Silk Road. Wish me luck, sweetie!"

The beast that had been chasing the girl roared in frustation. The roar echoed through the camp, shaking the buildings and causing white-caps on the lake.

Last edited by BariJoy on Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:53 pm

Li: I instinctfully cuddled the guy in my sad/depressed state letting a whimper come out as the lake rippled.

(idk what to do about the new girl charrie.... Sad)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:28 pm

Sapphire: I looked at the two of them, an unclaimed and an Apollo kid. Sighing I walked past them to go to the arena pulling out my hair clip again and pressing the blue fish. It elongated again. I needed to fight something, move, do something. My stupid ADHD brain was like it had 3 cups of coffee and needed a way to burn them off.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:41 pm

The beast roared again. It's roar shook the arena. The girl was right there, ready to be eaten, but it couldn't get past that stupid pine tree.
The simply lay there, unmoving.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:45 pm

Sapphire: I ran to the arena. Picking the girl half up i dragged her to a cabin. The Ares cabin was getting set up for battle. I rolled my eyes, ran into my cabin and got into my armour faster than I have ever gotten in before. Jumping out I went to the monster as The ares cabin was joined by the Athena cabin.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:50 pm

The beast was a huge Hellhound. Larger than any camper had ever seen. It seemed completely determined to get to the unconscious girl. It roared at the campers. It was twice as tall as the tallest of them. Its breath stunk of death as it snarled and bit at the campers.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:52 pm

Sapphire: I took the sword in my other hand and smiled as I ran around, outside the border, to its tail. Climbing dilagintly up, spine by spine, I jumped up and began using my latest fighting skills to try and get the Hell hound out of here.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:01 pm

The Hellhound growled and tried to shake the girl off. Its thrashing knocked two or three campers to the ground. They quickly scrambled away to avoid getting trampled underfoot.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:09 pm

SApphire: I made my way to the head almost dancing as I slashed my sword here and there. I smiled my sword made monsters vanish, "die", I raised it just as I got to the head. But the hell hound reared and I fell back A sharp spine pircing me in the back. I growled at it and muttered a few curse words. I got up again and quickly stuck my sword into its skull and Into its brain. I fell as It vanished into monster mist.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:12 pm

Lucia(Loo-Chee-Uh) groaned and opened her eyes. Where the heck was she? She had a splitting headache, and her vision was blurry. She blinked a few times. Then she heard footsteps.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next