Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
percy jackson 20 years later with the new prophacy - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
percy jackson 20 years later with the new prophacy - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
percy jackson 20 years later with the new prophacy - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
percy jackson 20 years later with the new prophacy - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
percy jackson 20 years later with the new prophacy - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
percy jackson 20 years later with the new prophacy - Page 4 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
percy jackson 20 years later with the new prophacy - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
percy jackson 20 years later with the new prophacy - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
percy jackson 20 years later with the new prophacy - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

percy jackson 20 years later with the new prophacy

+3
Redhead
momo13
Gifty
7 posters

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

percy jackson 20 years later with the new prophacy - Page 4 Empty Re: percy jackson 20 years later with the new prophacy

Post by BariJoy Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:05 am

"It's a bright ball of flaming fire, a tiny sun," Fletch chimed in. He turned to the unclaimed girl, "Hey, there. I'm Fletcher, son of Apollo. Most just call me Fletch." He tossed the arrow from hand to hand. He was getting rather bored.

BariJoy

Back to top Go down

percy jackson 20 years later with the new prophacy - Page 4 Empty Re: percy jackson 20 years later with the new prophacy

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:41 pm

Sapphire: " Sapphire." I said to him, cool a son of Apollo. " Daughter of Posiedon." I said as he looked around the area.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:09 pm

Lilly: "Oh, can you...show me around?" I asked awkwardly. If I was going to live here I might as well know where I was going. I sighed and pushed away the covers on my little cot, shakily standing I streached. Hearing some satisfying cracks I tried a smile.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:42 am

Sapphire: " sure!" I said perking up slightly. " Where to first? Vollyball court? " I asked her smiling.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:04 pm

Lilly: I nodded numbly. "Sure, anywhere."
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:15 am

Sapphire: I took her around the camp showing her the cabins. " This is the Apollo's cabin. " I said showing her the bright shining cabin. I showed her the Poseidon one that looked like it was made of the bottom of the ocean. The Hermes cabin which had his symbol on it. (( forgot the name sorry)) The Athene cabin, which was a shining silver with collumes in the front.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:20 pm

Lilly: I couldn't close my mouth, everything was so beautiful. I've seen many things before but the structures were so complex and wonderful, I traveled with my family to many places so I know what good architecture looks like.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:42 pm

Sapphire: I looked around at the other stuff. " The woods are were we play capture the flag, tommarow." I said smiling, I couldnt wait, I had trained for one day, the one day I had been here. " the vollyball courts are for, volly ball. duh." I said smiling. " And the arena is for games." I said reciting what I had heard when I got my tour.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:19 pm

Lilly: I nodded and continued to follow her around, my mouth continously open mid-gaSP.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:36 pm

Fletch followed Lilly and Sapphire around camp. It found it rather ironic that Sapphire was giving the tour even though she had only arrived yesterday. Fletch had lived at camp for seven years now. He'd never been on a quest though, despite how much he desperately wanted to.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:22 pm

Lilly: "So you guys hunt dragons and go on raids and quests and stuff?" I asked in wonder. They had enough equipment for an army, for six armies. I looked at a blade and shuddered, I could never pecture myself holding a blade. Not ever.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:13 pm

Sapphire: I looked at her noticing the guy behind us. " Aske him, I know we go one quests though." I said to her looking at the guy. I had gotten my sword yesterday, when I had done, and won, capture the flag.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:10 pm

Lilly: I turned to the guy, Fletcher I think. "Do you?" I repeated eager and frankly a bit frightened.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:19 pm

Sapphire: I looked at him expectintly. He would know and he should know I knew he was fallowing us. It was annoying, even if I was the only posiedon child here didn't mean I was some sort of statue people could stare at. The last demigod of posiedon's was a like super demigod star here, Percy Jackson. He hadn't been here in years apparently.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:17 am

Fletcher put the arrow he had been holding into the quiver slung on his back. He chuckled a little. "Well, we don't fight dragons, most of the time," he said, "Last time a camper faced a dragon was on a quest by the famous Percy Jackson. And we don't usually raid things. Generally, it ends up that our quests are favors for the Gods." He'd garnered all that information by talking to his camp friends that had been on quests.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:55 pm

Sapphire: I looked back at the new girl, Lilly. Hope that explained her question. I didn't know much yet.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:03 pm

Lilly: I tilted my head to think, something I did often,. "I get it... so do we have tor pray to them or something?" I rubbed my temples, the new info hurting my brain.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:05 pm

Sapphire: " We give them some of our food, they like to smell the burnt offerings." I said smiling again.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:07 pm

Lilly: I raised an eyebrow. "Thats not wierd at all..."
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:09 pm

Sapphire: I laughed. " Same as I thought. I havn't even seen my father yet." I said trailing off. No i shouldnt have said that.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:16 pm

Lilly: "You can see your dad or mom or whatever?" I asked slightly intrigued. I would like to know what was going through my dad's head, whoever he is, when he had a one night stand with my mom.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:17 pm

Sapphire: I looked up not the reaction I was expecting. " Um.. Yea you can. If they claim you then you KNOW they are your god parent." I said .
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:24 pm

Lilly: I tapped my chin made a mental list of a few questions I could ask my parent."I think I'm going to go put my life in danger and see what happens.Bye!" I smiled at them and went looking for trouble, if my parent cared, which was a possibility, then they would save me.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:31 pm

Sapphire: I rolled my eyes and fallowed her, she would go to the woods. I pulled out my hair clip, my long blonde hair fell over my shoulders. The sword extended and I pressed the bright green fish. The sword was of cristaline bronze, monster slaying stuff.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:36 pm

Lilly:I strolled casually through the archery field, the one people were using, and to the combat area. I was yelled at a few times and almost hit by an arrow more than once but still no sign of Daddy-o.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:41 pm

Sapphire: I motioned for them to stop shooting. She was just trying to get Her dad to show up. Please dont be a hermes child, there were to many in his cabin already.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next