Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
percy jackson 20 years later with the new prophacy - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
percy jackson 20 years later with the new prophacy - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
percy jackson 20 years later with the new prophacy - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
percy jackson 20 years later with the new prophacy - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
percy jackson 20 years later with the new prophacy - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
percy jackson 20 years later with the new prophacy - Page 6 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
percy jackson 20 years later with the new prophacy - Page 6 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
percy jackson 20 years later with the new prophacy - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
percy jackson 20 years later with the new prophacy - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

percy jackson 20 years later with the new prophacy

+3
Redhead
momo13
Gifty
7 posters

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

percy jackson 20 years later with the new prophacy - Page 6 Empty Re: percy jackson 20 years later with the new prophacy

Post by BariJoy Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:12 pm

Lucia(Loo-Chee-Uh) groaned and opened her eyes. Where the heck was she? She had a splitting headache, and her vision was blurry. She blinked a few times. Then she heard footsteps.

BariJoy

Back to top Go down

percy jackson 20 years later with the new prophacy - Page 6 Empty Re: percy jackson 20 years later with the new prophacy

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:14 pm

Saphire: I got up coughed out some blood and went over to the newest girl. " Hey who are you?" I asked her smiling as best I could without choking on more blood.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:15 pm

(Name: Lucia Giovanni
Creature: Demi-God, unclaimed (Though I have a very interesting plan for her...)
How many years at camp: Just arrived
Appearance: Lucia has dark blonde hair, with dark brown lowlights, that falls just past her shoulder blades. Her eyes are a stormy dark blue. She is rather pale, tall, and slender.)
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:16 pm

(( Zeus' daughter..? Did I get it??!!)) Very Happy
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:18 pm

"Lucia," she answered, "Who're you?" Lucia sat up and looked around. She felt nautious. something awful had happened, she just knew it. But, what... Then, it hit her. "That beast," she said fearfully, "The dog thing, where is it?!"

(You're half right. Do you want I should explain it to you? Or would you rather be surprised when they have dinner?)
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:22 pm

( oh be surprised!! I <3 surprises!! ))

Sapphire: " I'm Sapphire daughter of Posiedon. I temporaraly killed the Hell hound." I explained hoping she wouldn't ask anymore. This was the second time I was explaining this.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:25 pm

"Oh," Lucia said, pretending she knew what that meant. She didn't dare ask anymore questions than necessary. If this girl could kill a monster like that... she must have been capable of some pretty scary things. Then Lucia thought on what the girl had said. "Hold on a sec'- Daughter of Posiedon?! What the heck are you talking about?" Lucia decided that she was hallucinating, or this girl was insane, or both.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:28 pm

Sapphire: I opened my mouth to explain and coughed up more blood. My vision spun and I collapsed on the ground. I saw some Apollo kids coming over and it went black.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:48 pm

Fletch was the first one to reach Sapphire. "I'm gonna need some help," he called to his half-siblings, "There's two of them."
Eventually, they got both girls to the infirmary cabin. Lucia protested the whole way, "I'm fine. Stop it. I'm fine." They consented to let her walk. But when she stumbled because she tripped on a rock, two of them insisted that she needed to be carried.
One of the Appolo kids fed Sapphire a tiny bit of Ambrosia. Lucia shouted at the one looking at her many cuts and bruises. "I'm fine!" Her voice thundered through the cabin and the kid oblidingly backed off.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:50 pm

Sapphire: I woke up sputtering and coughing. My head started to spin and I almost slamed my head back down on to the pillow. I looked around my head aching and my back stinging. " Ouch." I muttered as I moved my hand back to the open wound.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:41 pm

bump?? any one home?
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:42 pm

"Would someone please explain what the heck is going on?!" Lucia said, looking around at all the kids. "Why did a dog chase me here? Why does that girl think some old dead Greek god is her father?" She looked around the medical cabin. She must be hallucinating, it was the only logical answer.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:46 pm

Sapphire: " My dad is a Greek God and the hell hound was trying to kill you. " I said sitting up and then getting up off the bed. Some Apollo kid came over and started bandaging my back and stomach. I winced a few times but sighed when it was over. I had to explain again. " You're a demigod like all of us here, well besides Chiron and Mr.D. " I explained.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:49 pm

"Prove it," Lucia challenged, "Prove that you're a- what'd you call it? A demigod. Then prove that I'm one." She crossed her arms. There was no way this girl would able to prove anything. She would be forced to admit it was all an elaborate hoax or something.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:56 pm

Sapphire: An Apollo kid looked at me, I nodded understanding his question. I closed my eyes and looked at the water in my head. A water bottle exploded next to me the water going every were. I smiled and opened my eyes continuing the water gyser with water from the air. " Dose that prove it?" i asked her.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:07 pm

knock knock..
who's there?
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:10 pm

"Fine, I believe you," Lucia said, holding her hands up in surrender, "But you still can't prove I'm one." She watched as one of the other kids began mopping up the water.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:12 pm

Sapphire: " not untill you're claimed. Mabye at Dinner! Come on it's starting in like 30 seconds. " I said to her pulling her hand and racing out the door.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:33 pm

At dinner Lucia had to sit at what she was told was the Hermes table. It was jam-packed with kids. She followed everyone's lead and dumped half her food into the fire. It seemed like a waste of perfectly good steak to her.

A few minutes after dinner began, Lucia discovered in important fact: The Hermes kids never shut up. They talked and talked and talked, non-stop. They kept asking her questions. Do you know who your Olympian parent is? What gender is your mortal parent? If you know that, you'll at least know whether it's your mom or your dad who's a god.

Eventually, Lucia could not talk it anymore. "JUST SHUT UP!" she shouted, standing up. Her voice thundered through the dining pavillion, everyone fell silent. "I don't know my mortal parent. I've been a foster kid my whole life, happy? 'Cause I sure aren't. All you guys do is talk about the gods, quests, and nothing else. It's stupid! Why should you do so much for the gods? Why be so loving of them? They sure as heck haven't done anything for you. In fact, when has any god ever done something for a demigod purely out of the kindness of their heart? Never, because the gods don't have hearts. They're cold, and only use you all to achieve their own ends. It's just so stupid!"

Thunder rumbled through the air. The pavillion shook, and a large crack appeared down the center. All the same, kids kept staring at Lucia. Or, rather, above her head. She looked up. A misty skull was fighting a shimmering the lightening bolt. "What the heck...?" Lucia said softly, watching. The two misty forms fought and fought. After a moment or so, the lightnening bolt struck the skull, and the skull disappeared. Lucia was left with a glimmering, golden lightening bolt above her head.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:44 pm

Sapphire: " Zeus." I said sitting at my table by my self as usual. Zeus' table was next to mine. I looked down, I was hoping for another Posiedon but I remembered I would be the only one sitting here before Percy showed up again. The message from my dad went on in my head.
" You will be the only posiedon child here, You are the next in the prophancy do well, Zeus would not like me telling you this but I think you may have deducted that from the last girls prophacy that ended a water gods child will be the next." He had said to me in my small water fountain. I had heard some older campers whispering things about me when I got here. " remember the new Great prophacy? Do you think its about her? Seven half-bloods shall answer the call to storm to fire the world must fall An oath to keep with final breath and foes bear arms to the Doors of Death. " Some would whisper just yesterday was it.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:51 pm

A few kids cheered as the lightening bolt won the battle. Some of the Hermes kids told her to go on over to the table where she belonged.

"Just great," Lucia muttered as she sat down. A huge, long, empty table; she had to sit alone. She almost preferred being elbow-to-elbow than being completely alone. Some kids stared at her, while others were more focused on the gaping hole in the floor.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:53 pm

Sapphire: " There is that enough proof?" I asked her. My table being alone also in the corner of the room, but looking out to the sea,we were about the closest to the others. Hades' table was still empty.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:01 pm

Lucia shrugged, "I suppose so." She thought for a moment, then ventured to ask, "What was the deal with that skull thing?"

(Do you want I should tell you Lucia's parentage? Or do you want to find out when she finds out?)
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:06 pm

(( tell me tell me!! :O ))

Jasmine: " That I don't know some other God, Hades, trying to claim you as his own." I said smiling at her. She was claimed but Lilly still needed to be, she wasn't here at dinner either.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:14 pm

"Hmm," Lucia said. She thoughtfully chewed her food, not paying the rest of the campers any mind.

(Her father, Hades, fell in love with her mother, Francesca. Francesca just so happened to be a demigod daughter of Zues; one of his favorite children, in fact. Zeus took personal offense, and swore that the child his daughter bore would shun Hades. That the child would follow him, and only him.

Any questions?)

Last edited by BariJoy on Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:19 pm

Sapphire: " sorry, it's never happened before here, well I've only been here about a day so I don't know much." I said to her.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next