Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
percy jackson 20 years later with the new prophacy - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
percy jackson 20 years later with the new prophacy - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
percy jackson 20 years later with the new prophacy - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
percy jackson 20 years later with the new prophacy - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
percy jackson 20 years later with the new prophacy - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
percy jackson 20 years later with the new prophacy - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
percy jackson 20 years later with the new prophacy - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
percy jackson 20 years later with the new prophacy - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
percy jackson 20 years later with the new prophacy - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

percy jackson 20 years later with the new prophacy

+3
Redhead
momo13
Gifty
7 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

percy jackson 20 years later with the new prophacy - Page 3 Empty Re: percy jackson 20 years later with the new prophacy

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:12 pm

Sapphire: I Picked up the girl and took her to the medical cabin. Setting her down in one of the beds I called an Apollo guy over and he began working over her. Then he gave me some anbrosia and told me to wait for her to wake up then give it to her.

Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

percy jackson 20 years later with the new prophacy - Page 3 Empty Re: percy jackson 20 years later with the new prophacy

Post by BariJoy Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:19 pm

(How can my characters jump in?)
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:22 pm

um Saph's at the hospital cabin.. Saph can leave and meet up with ur charie... ?
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:41 pm

Lilly: I fought the night demons like I do every night, except this time they were worse. They attacked so violently with pictures of my dead family cutting into my heart.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:57 pm

Fletch put the finishing touches on the arrow he was making. He pretty proud of it. It was one of the finest arrows he had ever made. Thinking back to the barking Hellhound and terrified screms he had heard earlier, he wondered if the newcomers had made it to Thalia's pine. He hoped they had.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:04 pm

Sapphire: I walked out of the tent and saw some guy holding an arrow looking very proud and smug.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:23 pm

Fletch looked up at the girl. "Hey," he greeted her, smiling.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:21 am

Sapphire: " Hey. " I said to the arrow dude. " Why are you making an arrow?" I asked looking at his craftmanship.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:11 pm

Lilly: I sit up in my bed drenched in sweat and scared silly. Clutching my blankets close I called out, I could only see a few forms under bed covers. "Hello? Anyone?" I whimpered.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:19 pm

Sapphire: I heard the girl wake up and I ran back inside the tent. I ran to her bed, " Hey are you better? Here eat this." I said giving her some ambrosia.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:49 pm

Lilly: I look at her warily and drink the stuff surprised as ever. It was the best thing I've ever tasted, like the perfect hot chocolate with mini marshmellows melted inside. I sighed and calmed down while I drank the liquid dry.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:03 pm

Sapphire: " Feel better?" I asked again. " That would have killed any normal human, see we are half gods!" I said trying to make her see since.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:40 pm

Lilly: I nodded slightly feeling everything coming back to me. The monsters that couldn't possibly be real. "So whos my dad or magical parent?" I asked thinking that she should know.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:00 pm

Fletch walked into the medical cabin. He had heard the girl's question, and knew well the answer. "No one knows," he said, "You'll have to wait until your parent 'fesses up to having an affair with a mortal and accepts that you're his kid. He'll claim you and you'll be moved from Hermes cabin to your parent's cabin. Unless, of course, you're Hermes' kid. 'Course, some kids don't get claimed at all. If you really want, go ask Chiron if you can talk to the Oracle." He realized, too late, that he had been rambling and that had turned into quite a speech.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:10 pm

Sapphire: I glared at him. He shouldnt have told her some kids dont get claimed. It just made them sad and depressed for a long time. " But most everyone dose get claimed, I just got claimed yesterday when I entered camp. It was exiting but almost everyone knew I was Posiedons child." I said smiling at her, hoping she wouldnt start crying, I hated it when people cry.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:42 pm

Fletch shrugged when he noticed the small girl glaring at him. It was a fact of camp life. Some kids had been in the Hermes cabin for years and they still hadn't been claimed. The best the girl who had asked about her parentage could do would be to try and solve the Oracle's riddle. Fletch had always vaguely wondered if the spirit in the mummified body was the spirit of the "Oracle at Delphi." His father had been deity of Delphi's oracle. He'd always thought it would be kinda cool if his father's prophetess had made it all the way from Delphi to Camp Half-Blood.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:47 pm

Sapphire: i sighed I missed my mom she was lying under the dirt right now. Having a good old time in Hades. I had never seen or visited the oracle but in someones it said that A Daughter of Posiedon would be in a quest. And I was a daughter of posiedon, but I shouldnt get my hopes up. I've only been here for a day, but I liked action, and suspence!
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:50 pm

(I have to go... Sad)
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:50 pm

(( aww bi bi Sad ))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:16 pm

Lilly: I nodded understanding it, I would be an orphan till my parent would come up to the fire and claim that I was his basterd. Oviously it was a him cause my mother raised me, unless.. No my godly powers or lineage was from a male god or what ever. "Hi I'm Lilly." I said to the guy.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:45 pm

Sapphire: I looked at the guy then back at her. " Do you have any idea? Like Apollo, or Hades, or athena? " I asked her.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:46 pm

Lilly: I threw her a sarcastic smile and brightened a bit, might as well make the best of this. "I'm not really a raise the dead kind of person, I'm rather sunny on days that my family isn't murdered." I reply with a slight bitterness.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:48 pm

Saphire: " Yours to?" i asked she was more like me than I had expected. But I dont think it happened the same way my family was murdered my Hades, and him minyons.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:54 pm

(minions XPsorry...im way too ocd...on certain occasions..)
lilly: I nodded not wanting to relive that horrible night again in my head having already relived it over and over last night in my dreams. "So how do you know when you're..uh..'claimed'?"
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:07 am

SApphire: " Your god parents simbole appears over your head, mine was a trident. you know. I think Apollo's is the sun, or a charriot, not sure." i said trailing off.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:05 am

"It's a bright ball of flaming fire, a tiny sun," Fletch chimed in. He turned to the unclaimed girl, "Hey, there. I'm Fletcher, son of Apollo. Most just call me Fletch." He tossed the arrow from hand to hand. He was getting rather bored.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next