Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:58 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Deadly Adventures of a School Day - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Deadly Adventures of a School Day - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Deadly Adventures of a School Day - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Deadly Adventures of a School Day - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Deadly Adventures of a School Day - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Deadly Adventures of a School Day - Page 4 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Deadly Adventures of a School Day - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Deadly Adventures of a School Day - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Deadly Adventures of a School Day - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Deadly Adventures of a School Day

+2
in~the~clouds
sacred at heart
6 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Deadly Adventures of a School Day - Page 4 Empty Re: Deadly Adventures of a School Day

Post by sacred at heart Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:07 pm

Vespera: "No I do not" I smile

sacred at heart

Back to top Go down

Deadly Adventures of a School Day - Page 4 Empty Re: Deadly Adventures of a School Day

Post by BariJoy Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:14 pm

"Shame," Tarrant said, shaking his head sadly, "I've been wondering for years..." He looked absently at the surroundings. "Why are the trees all blue? It's so boring to have so much be the same as another thing, don't you agree?" He looked at a tree a few feet away. "It would be much more interesting if it was orange, wouldn't it?" he pondered to no one in particular. As he said it, the tree he was looking at turned a bright orange. Tarrant smiled slightly, "Now, that does look better, doesn't it?"
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by sacred at heart Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:18 pm

Vespera: "Yes it does" I laugh moving the light to shade the group to keep from harm.
sacred at heart
sacred at heart

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:29 pm

Tarrant stood up at looked around, trying to figure out where they were. Blue trees, red sky, purple sun, orange grass, and a little green creek made up the surrounding area. Well, it most definitely wasn't Wonderland. What a shame. Perhaps it was Neverland?
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by sacred at heart Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:32 pm

Vespera: "We have no chance" I whisper
sacred at heart
sacred at heart

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:38 pm

"Hmm?" Tarrant turned to the girl who had spoken, "I didn't quite catch what you said."
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by sacred at heart Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:47 pm

Vespera: "We can't stay here" I say louder
sacred at heart
sacred at heart

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:06 pm

"Why not?" Tarrant asked, "Apart from the boring trees, it doesn't seem too bad here." He looked over at the flowing green brook. Dark shapes, presumably fish, moved around just under the water. An odd little bug flew over the brook. A huge black-grey serpentine creature shot up out of the water and snatched the bug in its great jaws. Then it sank slowly beneath the murky depths. Tarrant's eyes widened. "On second thought, maybe it would be in our best interests to move on."
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by sacred at heart Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:07 pm

Vespera: I stand up keeping the light bent "I have to stay near water but we can move away"
sacred at heart
sacred at heart

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:26 pm

"And you know you have to stay by water... how?" Tarrant asked curiously, "What would happen if you went to a desert?" While he was speaking, he sidled away from the brook and its serpents.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by sacred at heart Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:03 pm

Vespera: I pull water towards me and wrap myself in a blanket of water
sacred at heart
sacred at heart

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:11 pm

"Alrighty then," Tarrant said, choosing to ignore his ignored questions as well, "Let's get moving." Suddenly, the huge, black-grey serpent shot up out of the water and onto the grass. It looked like some strange cross between a python and an alligator. When it roared at the group, there was a definite underlayer of a hiss. It appeared to glare at the girl wrapped in water. Evidently, some of the water from its stream had became part, if not all, of her blanket, and it was not happy. It slither-crawled after her, hiss-roaring and gnashing its teeth.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:47 pm

JAsmine: I unfolded my wings to their full extent. Some creatures backed away. My wings had grown. They were at least 20 or so feet across now.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by sacred at heart Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:19 pm

Vespera: I smile and walk towards the serpent as it calmed down the closer I got. I touched it's nose and somehow found the sensation that it was female. The serpent nuzzled into me and I giggled
sacred at heart
sacred at heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:39 pm

Jasmine: I looked around at the animals. I could feel, and see the water floating in the air. I saw the girl and the serpent having a nice time. I just sat down and then got up and flew. Now that felt like heaven.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by sacred at heart Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:42 pm

Vespera: "I can't go far from water" I smile
sacred at heart
sacred at heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:43 pm

JAsmine: I looked at her. Um ok.. " The air has water, can't you see it?" I asked her as I flew lower.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by sacred at heart Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:49 pm

Vespera: I had a darker tone in my voice "The animals of the water are my family"
sacred at heart
sacred at heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:51 pm

Jasmine: " Your... FAmily?" I asked her really confused now. How did she know all this stuff? I just knew I had water controle, could shapeshift, and had wings. She suddenly knew who her family was and why she couldnt leave water. wow.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by sacred at heart Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:54 pm

Vespera: "I can't explain it but I feel a bond with the water animals" I whisper
sacred at heart
sacred at heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:56 pm

Jasmine: " The.. Bond?" I asked. Great now there was a bond bettween them. I sighed and floated down to the ground. I wanted to know stuff about me. This girl touched a lizzard thng and she found out everything about herself. Wonderful, just wonderful.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by sacred at heart Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:00 pm

Vespera: "It's like they understand me and I understand them" I whisper. This seemed like a vivid dream
sacred at heart
sacred at heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:03 pm

Jasmine: " Right, why can you do that? I want to know who my real family is. If your family is them. I'm looking for people with wings. great." I said almost more to my self them to everyone else.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by sacred at heart Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:11 pm

Vespera: "Birds" I shrug
sacred at heart
sacred at heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:18 pm

Jasmine: " Ya birds, who can shape shift and controle water." I said almost to myself again.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by sacred at heart Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:24 pm

Vespera: I glare and growl "Try it"
sacred at heart
sacred at heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next