Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:58 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Deadly Adventures of a School Day - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Deadly Adventures of a School Day - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Deadly Adventures of a School Day - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Deadly Adventures of a School Day - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Deadly Adventures of a School Day - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Deadly Adventures of a School Day - Page 6 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Deadly Adventures of a School Day - Page 6 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Deadly Adventures of a School Day - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Deadly Adventures of a School Day - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Deadly Adventures of a School Day

+2
in~the~clouds
sacred at heart
6 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Deadly Adventures of a School Day - Page 6 Empty Re: Deadly Adventures of a School Day

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:45 pm

jasmine: I looked at water wonder girl and then at orange tree guy. What should i do.?

Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Deadly Adventures of a School Day - Page 6 Empty Re: Deadly Adventures of a School Day

Post by sacred at heart Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:52 pm

Vespera: As he walked off he stretched the light barrier breaking it for all of us. I fall to the ground in pain
sacred at heart
sacred at heart

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:58 pm

Inside the blue forest, there were also blue flowers. Tarrant stopped and sat by a patch of blue, drooping daisies. "Why so blue?" he asked gently.
The flowers turned towards him and sighed in a soft, unison voice, "Because that is the way we are now. They have taken over. All plants are blue now." They sighed again.
"Wouldn't you much rather be a cheerier color?" Tarrant asked, "Perhaps yellow?"
"Nothing would make us happier, sir," they sighed.
"Well then, suppose you be happier?" Tarrant said. The flowers turned a soft, beautiful yellow. They straightened up and appeared to smile.
"How did you-?" the flowers began, but were soon distracted by their lovely new colors. "Thank you, sir, oh! thank you!" they exclaimed happily, "Everyone: the Peacekeeper has returned! Today is a happy day!" They began to sing cheerily.
Tarrant smiled, stood up, and kept walking. The whole forest seemed to bend towards the patch of daisies, as though the other plants were curious.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:29 pm

(Bump)
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:39 pm

Jasmine: I watched as the forest shifted. from a glumy blue, to a brighter aqua coloured blue.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by sacred at heart Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:33 pm

Vespera: I let the light remain unbent before walking through the area. I heard flowers singing? I followed the voices when they saw me the realized I was going to restore balance as I felt water and light moving around me in a bubble? What the?
sacred at heart
sacred at heart

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:51 pm

The daisies sang brightly and cheerily, "The Peacekeeper has returned! They shall bring order to the land! The Restorer, The Shining Light, The Winged One! The Peacekeeper Clan has returned!" The entire forest seemed to rustle and quiver with anticipation, excitement, and joy.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:03 pm

Jasmine: I heard the song. " The winged one, the shining on, and the peacekeeper. Is that us?" I asked my self as I fallowed them.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by sacred at heart Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:18 pm

Vespera: I was so confused.
sacred at heart
sacred at heart

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:50 pm

Tarrant looked back at Vespera's confused expression. "Just roll with it," he said, "Don't question why things are the way they are, just work to make them the best they can be." The daisies continued their lilting song. "Though, I wonder what they mean by that. 'The Restorer, The Shining Light, The Winged One. The Peacekeeper Clan has returned.'" He chewed his lip as he walked, pondering.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:54 pm

Jasmine: " You're the restorer since you restored colour. Um I'm the winged one, duh. But why are you the shining one?" I asked Vespera.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:01 pm

"Because she can bend light most likely," Tarrant called back. To himself he said, "If only Absolem were here. He'd be able to explain everything." As he said it, a large blue caterpillar appeared next to him. "Absolem!" he exclaimed, "Could you-"
"No," the caterpillar said rudely, "I don't know any more than you do."
"No need to be rude about it," Tarrant mumbled, and the caterpillar disappeared. The daisies song faded as they walked farther away from it.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:06 pm

Jasmine: I laughed at the bright blue cattipiller. Looking behind my shoulder I sighed. If I was the only good one of my kind this would make it so much more harder.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by sacred at heart Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:21 pm

Vespera: My mother used to call med 'the shining one.' I never understood why when she explained that I had a gift. I bent the light and water around me causing the air to sparkle.
sacred at heart
sacred at heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:24 pm

Jasmine: I sat down and sighed. My wings folding over my head in a cucoon. I sighed again I was tired my wings felt nice to have them streached out like this.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:36 pm

Tarrant walked on, humming the song the daisies had been singing. It was rather catchy, actually. When he realized that one girl had stopped, he stopped too. "You know, you never get anywhere if you don't go anywhere," he mused. Turning to the two girls, he said, "I realize that I don't know either of your names."
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:38 pm

Jasmine: I looked up. " I'm Jasmine." I said through my wings the tips were still brushing the ground. They were huge. How did they grow so fast?
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:47 pm

"I am Tarrant March," Tarrant said, removing his tophat and bowing low, "Hatter extraordinaire."
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:49 pm

Jasmine: " Of corse my last name is deja, like deja vu..." I said to him blushing. I liked my last name, but I didn't like telling people it.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by sacred at heart Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:03 pm

Vespera: "I am Vespera" I smirked knowing my name catches people off gaurd
sacred at heart
sacred at heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:46 pm

Jasmine: I looked at the grass. It was dark by my wings covering me.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by sacred at heart Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:45 pm

Vespera: I smile
sacred at heart
sacred at heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:47 pm

Jasmine: I looked at her from between my wings. Smiling back at her.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by sacred at heart Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:56 am

Vespera: I hissed at a disturbance
sacred at heart
sacred at heart

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:01 pm

"It's very nice to meet the both of you, Jasmine and Vespera," Tarrant said, putting his tophat back on his head. "You know, if we really are the people in the daisies' song, shouldn't we be going somewhere and finding out what we're supposed to do? Just a thought..."
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:57 pm

(Bump)
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next