Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 36 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 36 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 36 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 36 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 36 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 36 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all.

+3
KenzieJo
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
7 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 36 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all.

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:20 pm

(woah o.o i just thought you got cooties and were sick for a long time .-.)

lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 36 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all.

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:23 pm

Ciel : I blinked twice at her. Thats what i thought...but Elizab....wait...why was a listening to my idiot fiance anyway?! "lizzy.." I groan. *facepalm* "I just want to know why i'm sick..Sebastian won't tell me..neither will anyone else i know and its annoying.."

lol aww >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:27 pm

(oh, did you want someone else to tell him? o.o)

Salice: I twist a strande of my hair thoughtfully around a finger, my eyes still narrowed down at Ciel. "Well, I'm very sure -absolutely sure- that you're not pregnant. And if you ever need to know, please ask someone else." I say, turning around and continuing to walk. "Oh, and I'm sorry about your stomach ache." I add after a moment, looking over my shoulder at him with a calm half smile.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:32 pm

(well me and unnie were going to play off the whole ciel thinking he was with child till ciel said something about his feelings about sebby but eh this is fine i guess )
Ciel : Well that was a relief and yet i didn't feel happy about it. Not a surprise either, when was i happy about anything? I shrug the hollow feeling away and forget the whole..Salvator...thing..."Well, are you going to show me what you do for a living?" I ask Salice boredly.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:40 pm

(oh. well we can totally erase the whole day if you guys still wanna do the other thing Smile this was just a little side story, anyway ^^)

Salice: I rest my palm on the door to the small inn and turn to face Ciel. "You can come. I'll make it quick, promise." I mutter, pushing through the door and spotting Mr. Hanson right away. I wave lightly to him as he looks up. He flashes a smile before toning it down and standing up.
"Miss Vatani," he leans forward and lays a light kiss on my cheek. He pulls back and looks me over, then over my shoulder.
"Ah..and who is your friend?" he asks a little disappointment showing up in his voice. I glance over at Ciel.
"Just...my younger brother," I wave it away easily. "It's just a quick walk so we can talk, right?" I ask, playing it innocent. That's what the sick bastard liked, and I knew how to play it too well. He nods, smiling again.
"Of course," he gestures for me to leave first. I cast Ciel a look.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:42 pm

Ciel : I shrug and sit down in the hall. I didn't need to watch nor did i want to. As long as the Queen didn't care for this then it wasn't my concern either. "Have fun" I mutter.

naw its okay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:44 pm

sorreh if i randomly log off >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:44 pm

(oh thas fine ^^ i'll find something to do if your not here Smile i hope..)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:47 pm

lol you probably will x3
i dont think im going anywhere but i keep being told that we may go get my hair colored idk yet though :3

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:49 pm

(ooh cool ^^ i'm just working on the whole 'murder scene' thing, lol^^ may be a while...)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:51 pm

oh okay sorreh i shall be quiet till chu ish done :3

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:52 pm

(it's okay ^^ i just have to tabs on the same page Very Happy haha, it's all good)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:55 pm

oh okay :3

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:58 pm

(okayy..if your sure :S)

Salice: I wave to him, letting Hanson take my arm in his. I lean against him, waiting for the right moment. I guess I could sort of take my time now. Not really, but sort of.

"Miss Vatani, I--"
"Call me Salice, please." I say, tilting my head so that I could see his face. He nods evenly, squeezing my hand.
"Salice," he starts again, kissing my hand. I hold back my disgust, keeping a calm, intrigued smile on my face. "I was wondering, if maybe..maybe we could see each other some other time, as in, dinner tonight?" He asks. I look down, pressing my lips together.
"Mr. Hanson, I don't think...I mean, our ages..."
"It shouldn't matter." he shakes his vigorously. But that other poor girl, what about her? I almost frown. I look back up, resting a hand on his neck, thinking about other things other than this. He was no fun, it wouldn't have mattered if Ciel had come anyway.
"I know it shouldn't..." I murmur as he leans down, pressing his lips to my cheek, my jaw. I run my fingers down to just above his collar bone.

And...snap. I catch his weight easily. "But I have other plans for tonight." I finish coldly. I let a few hungry shadows slip around his body, breaking down his body until all I hold is a silver ring in my left hand. I twist it around, watching the cool green emerald sparkling in the sun.
"Pretty," I whisper to myself, sliding it into my pocket before walking back to where I knew Ciel was waiting for me.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:00 pm

(yay ^^ i finished it Smile)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:03 pm

scary x3

Ciel : I unfold my legs (jeez, everytime i saw that in the anime i couldnt help but think..'what girl showed him that? and for what reason.." ) and look up at her.
"Don't you ever feel bad for their children or their wives? Maybe they were bad people but now how are they going to fend for themselves?" I smile innocently enough at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:09 pm

(really? >.< lol)
Salice: I pull my cloak closer to me. "Don't worry, I do my research. No one will be missing him." I say easily. "So now where to? Back to the manor..." I shrug. I had nothing else to do in the city. Hm, I'm surprised Domani wasn't out today. Wonder what he was doing.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:12 pm

Ciel : I use my cane to help me up. "Of course. I have work to do and i don't trust your..dog...in my house unsupervised." Hell only knew that Sebastian wouldn't watch over him. The three other idiots wouldn't be able to do a thing but cry.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:16 pm

(lol ^^)

Salice: I nod. "Right." I step up into carriage, taking a seat quickly.
"Glad you could join me." I blink in the darkness, my eyes adjusting quickly.
"Domani? What are you..what are you doing here?" my forehead creases in confusion. He shrugs, folding his arms behind his head.
"It was getting quite boring back at the manor. And the maid was following me around everywhere. It was sort of...weird.." he trails off as Ciel sits down.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:15 pm

woot new hair color :3!~

Ciel : "She has a thing for Demons," I say, uninterested with the direction of the conversation. Why would anyone fall for a demon?

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:20 pm

really?? cool Very Happy what color? o.o
and, wow Ciel. he should be talking, lol Smile

Salice: I nod; I could tell. "Well that would explain a lot."
"And when I tried to leave she got all weepy and I felt sort of bad..." Domani continues. I snort.
"Since when have you cared about a human girl's feelings?" I ask rhetorically. Domani shrugs.
"A while, really. So, I guess I didn't feel really bad...But I wasn't all cheerful about it. Unlike some of us would be." He gives me a look. I blink.
"What?"
He just shakes his head. "You're heading back, I presume?" Domani guesses. "I suppose I'll be off then...maybe I'll be back tonight...Or maybe this will be the last time you see me," he smiles before melting into the shadows and disappearing. I lean back against the seat, pressing my lips together. No one could keep tabs on that demon.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:22 pm

mocha :3
and thats exactly why i wrote it ^-^

Ciel : "Hmmp..I hope thats the last i'll ever see him." Now that i thought about it, i look up at Salice, who i still felt like i had known before this week. "I hope i don't see you ever again too."

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:27 pm

(lol ^^ nice Smile ooh cool color Very Happy)

Salice: I raise a brow at him. "You can't get rid of me that easily, young lord." I say, half smiling a little. "Probably won't though. Or, at least, you won't remember me." I add, dead serious.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:29 pm

Ciel : I dont exactly like the tone in her voice. "What is that supposed to mean?"

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:32 pm

Salice: I rub my temples with my index fingers and close my eyes. "I won't be doing any memory spells," I mutter to myself. Those really take it out of a demon. "Look," my eyes flicker up to meet Ciel's eyes, "Would you believe me if I said I've met you before? But after your parents were killed. Not that long ago." I say.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:38 pm

Ciel : I feel my lips press into a grimace. "Probably not," I answer honestly but then again there were a lot of things i didnt believe before turning ten. at the age of 13 i knew a lot more now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next