Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 35 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 35 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 35 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 35 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 35 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all.

+3
KenzieJo
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
7 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 35 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all.

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:04 pm

Ciel : I stop abruptly, harm a child with stairs?...
Biting my lip i make sure im watchful of where i step till i get to the bottom.
"Where are you going so early in the morning?" I ask, not out of real curiosity but it was much too quiet this morning.

Back to top Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 35 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all.

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:08 pm

Salice: I stop at the bottom, my eyes widening slightly. "Oh, just out to the city. Finish up a few things, meet a few appointments." I shrug, turning back around and looking through the few coats to find my cloak. That reminds me, I really need to find a new coat..
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:09 pm

Ciel : "Oh?"
I don't say more, Sebastian's voice rings out from the kitchen and i find myself sick again.
"Would you like me to accompany you?" I ask a little rushed.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:12 pm

Salice: I pull off mine, slipping it around my shoulders. "You really want to join me..." I trail off, not sure if he should or not. Maybe I should just 'meet' with my appointments today...nothing too graphic. "If you must," I add, stopping at the front doors.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:14 pm

Ciel : "Finnian i expect you to clean that mess before i'm done with Bocchan's breakfast."
My eyes widen a bit with worry. I retrieve my coat and nod. "Lets go."

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:17 pm

Salice: I hurry out the door behind Ciel. Did he and Ciel get into a fight or something? Well, if I were Sebastian, I would play the baby thing for a bit...I shrug it off, getting into the carriage carefully, pulling up my hood over my head.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:21 pm

Ciel : Once we were away from the Mansion i could sigh in relief. It wasn't that i was mad at him anymore, but i had things to think of and him being around distracted me from them. What kind of an idiot butler..."Him..just him.."

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:24 pm

Salice: I cross my legs, resting my overlapped hands on my crossed knees. "So this is about you and Sebastian, I see." And not to mention the nonexistent baby. I drum my fingers on the back of the other hand thoughtfully.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:27 pm

Ciel : I shake my head, looking out the carriage window. "No, nothing i do is ever for him. Hes only a means of getting revenge. I'm doing this to give myself more time to come up with a better explanation for the Queen about this hell girl," I answer calmly despite knowing i was telling a half lie.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:30 pm

Salice: I stop drumming my fingers. "I see...well maybe I'll be able to help out with that." I half smile devilishly. "You'd be surprised at how many demons live around here." Not all friendly though, I leave out.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:32 pm

Ciel : I nod, ignoring the fact that i hadn't eaten today and trying to focus on my job...that was hard. "Its annoying to see how many new demons are here in England.." I sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:37 pm

Salice: I nod in agreement. "All that history gone." I shake my head. Just a little dispute and the new generation of demons around here think it best to strike back. I frown. I'd known a few demons around here that were a few millennia older than I who were actually not that bad. I tap a finger against my chin. Well there was one... "I think we'll be making a short little stop...right here." I stand up as the carriage comes to a stop. I glance over my shoulder. "You coming?" I ask him, raising a brow.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:39 pm

Ciel : "I have no other choice," I say, stepping out of the carriage...a little more careful than usual.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:44 pm

Salice: I wait at the door to the small medicine shop. Then when I raise a fist to knock, the door swings open.
"Miss Vatani!" chirps the young man. I put on a smile.
"Liam," I greet, kissing either of his cheeks. "It's been a while, hasn't it?"
He nods enthusiastically. Then notices Ciel. He blinks, his head tilting to the side.
"He's a bit young for a client of yours, isn't he?" Liam murmurs. I shake my head.
"He's not. This is Lord Phantom-"
"Phantomhive," Liam nods understandingly. "Come in come in! I hear that you would like to know a bit about a young demon girl." He grins. Psychic Demons were always cheerful. I never really got that.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:48 pm

Ciel : Well that was quite the character.. I steered clear of his reach but nodded my greeting and proceeded to walk inside. If anything went wrong i had two pistols on me...

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:49 pm

(I'm not sure what you want to figure out about the hell-girl...anything real specific..?)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:53 pm

eh he only wants to know what she really is
whys shes in england
and why shes helping people kill the person teh hate the most but killing them afterwards in return >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:59 pm

Salice: I walk into the quaint little shop. "So you can help us then," I say, running my eyes over all the racks of supplies. Liam nods, stroking the little creatures in his hands. I study it for a brief moment hesitantly before turning away and stretching out in one of the clutter free chairs, watching Liam expectantly. He clears his throat, looking over at Ciel.
"I know who she'll be going to next. Or, rather, who will be going to her." He nods as though he's reassuring himself. "She's much like you, Salice. But she doesn't go to her clients." he smiles at me. I press my lips together.
"Get on with it. I have people to kill, things to get done." I snap.
"Sir Jonah Klein. Older fellow, maybe twenty five or so years. Not sure when, but at least you know who now."
I nod thoughtfully. "You were such a good help, Liam." Not. "Ciel? We can leave now if you wish." I say, getting bored. This is why I never visit Liam.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:03 pm

Ciel : Salice's voice snaps me out of my thoughts.
This whole situation was going to drive me insane..my hand went to my stomach with out my knowing. "Ah..sure.." Who this Jonah Klein was i didn't know or cared to know..my business wasn't to save people..it was to kill the hell girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:08 pm

Salice: I give Liam a quick peck on the lips, promising to visit soon with a smile on my face. "See you soon," I wave to him before turning around, letting my smile drop. "What a waste of time," I mutter, walking swiftly down the street. "So would you and the child like to sit out on this first appointment? Or would you like to observe?" I ask blandly. If he had to watch, I'd make it quick. I sigh, no fun at all today.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:10 pm

Ciel : I shoot her an annoyed glare but let it die out in a sigh. "Which ever one is fine with me..something tells me it would like being close to murder of what ever kind.." It would probably want to be just like its father...a monster.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:14 pm

Salice: Okay. This whole child thing was starting to grate on me. "Dear lord," I mutter. I whip around, my eyes narrowed. "Do you really believe that you hold Sebastian's child in your stomach, Ciel? Do you really?" I snap.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:16 pm

Ciel : I blink, think it over for a second, then nod. "I think i've explained why," I say calmly enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:19 pm

poor kid lol
honestly when i was little i thought the same thing >.< cept worse..i thought if chu even touched a boy chud get preggy

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:20 pm

Salice: I let out a deep, slow breath. I was really hoping to avoid this conversation. "Ciel, first of all, only the woman in a relationship would hold the child." I start slowly, "And second, where in the world did you get an idea that you were pregnant?" I demand with exasperation.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:20 pm

(woah o.o i just thought you got cooties and were sick for a long time .-.)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next