Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 19 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 19 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all.

+3
KenzieJo
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
7 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 19 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all.

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:19 pm

Salice: After another few moments of feeble attempts to get the seal off my palm, I decide to forget it until later when I could look up any incantations that might be able to get it off. I open the door to the carriage, slipping into it quickly.

lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 19 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all.

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:22 pm

Ciel : I turned to see Sebastian behind the window trying to , sweetly, talk the angel out of her room. She replied to it by throwing a tantrum. Seeing as this would probably be the only time we had alone i took the chance.
"When exactly did you meet Sebastian?" I asked the demon girl in the carriage. I was always curious about Sebastian's life ...the one with out me.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:25 pm

Salice: I slowly turn to face Ciel. Ah, I'd been trying to avoid this conversation, but I guess it was inevitable. I massage two fingers against my left temple, hastily pulling something together to tell him. Truth, or little white lie?
"The truth," I start calmly, "the last time I met you, Ciel."
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:28 pm

Ciel : this time my body turned towards the sound of her voice. "When was that?" i couldn't take the burning curiosity out of my voice that time. I scowled at my sudden sloppiness. This was business like any other.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:31 pm

Salice: I smirk deviously to myself. "You were quite young," I murmur, looking back out the window of the carriage. "I knew your father from a run in with some trouble and I owed him something a few years before you were even born. I simply visited. And...here I am again." I finish coolly.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:34 pm

Ciel : My eyes fall half closed, sadly, at the mention of my father..
"What did he do for you?..." He was always helping people, demon or human...My mother was just as kind. If i wasnt disgraced..i would have been just like them....fools.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:39 pm

Salice: I smile again. "Complicated. A few wrong accusations thrown, a few curses cast," I shake my head. "He stood up for me, that's all." I finish, knowing that was an understatement. I let out a deep breath, clenching my hand. Speaking of curses, the seal wasn't just a warning. It was like a disease. And it was spreading like a wildfire.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:42 pm

Ciel : "But i want to know what he di-"
"Pardon the wait, I hope you weren't too bored with out me." Sebastian interrupts me and when he unfolds my hands i realized i had been holding them into two shaking fists.
"We'll be in london in no time," He promises with that same smug smile. With a hurried 'yip' we're racing off and im left speechless.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:47 pm

Salice: I pull back the sleeve of my cloak a few inches to check out my arm. The mark snaked up my forearm, looking like a deep burn. I clench my fist again and watch as the insignia darkens a little, lightening again as I relax my hand. I pull the sleeve back to cover it and stare out the window angrily.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:49 pm

Sebastian : It only took ten minutes. Bocchan had fallen asleep besides me. His guard down for what seemed like the first time and hes slumped against my arm. I brush his hair away from his face and turn behind me. "He had fun doing that, didnt he?"

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:54 pm

Salice: I glance towards the front where I notice Ciel had fallen asleep. I half smile a little, tilting my head to the side a bit. "Yes," I murmur, then stand up as the carriage draws to a stop and walk down the steps carefully to get to the paved ground.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:57 pm

Sebastian : I cradle Bocchan's head against my shoulder, hold him up and step down besides Salice. "Will it kill you? Or is a leash..?"

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:02 pm

Salice: I frown, not meeting Sebastian's eyes. "We'll just have to see about that one, won't we?" I say, looking both ways before walking quickly over the cobblestone street.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:06 pm

Sebastian : I nod. "It can't be helped, i suppose."
I follow quietly as to not disturb Bocchan. Erasing his memory had been very much a pain to me as well as my hunger. Starving was what i was now and his taste had been muddled by that imitation butler and his toy. Grimacing i cross after a carriage passes by. The police station wasnt far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:12 pm

gah i hate to admit it but im starting to get into Glee v.v

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:13 pm

are you watching it right now?? me2!Very Happy
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:13 pm

yeah i am >.< lol

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:16 pm

^^i didn't really like it at first either...
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:17 pm

Salice: I stop when I get to the other side, waiting for Sebastian to catch up. I gaze around, breathing in the city air. I freeze when someone touches my arm. I slowly turn around, only to face a human man. I blink.
"Yes," I urge him to speak. He just keeps staring at me for a few moments before he shakes his head.
"Sorry, I just thought.." he trails off. "..you were someone else.." then he turns away and hurries on. I raise a dark eyebrow. Humans, always interesting.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:30 pm

(gaby..?o.o)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:52 pm

-crys little gaby tears- v.v c-c--ciel.....w-why? v.v -continues to sob- x3

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:38 pm

(waht happened Gaby?? X.X)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:47 pm

today was the ending to kuroshitsuji...forever v.v
and the ending broke my heart...but it was everything i hoped for ....

dimi and dai have spent the last hour hugging me cus i actually cried v.v ive never cried becus of an anime before lol

maaya ish coming later v.v i has meh support group...buh they will be going bk to japan this sunday v.v

thaz it v.v

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:53 pm

It's okay Gaby:) good thing you have your support group Very Happy
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:56 pm

lol yeah x3
and it was a good ending...not great...but something (other than dai spoiling it- told me that it would end that way

anyways >.< sorreh for leaving last time. ill post bk.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:00 pm

Kay(: take ur time^^

bad Dai for spoilingm it Sad although I'm sort if hypocritical since I do that all the time, lol
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next