Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 34 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 34 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 34 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 34 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 34 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 34 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all.

+3
KenzieJo
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
7 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 34 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all.

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:51 pm

yw :3

and yeah v.v same..secretly i was hoping ciel would just be like.." i love you" and tadah happeh ending but im happier with them being together regardless . even if he never says he does. i feel bad for lizzy though v.v ....

Ciel : I look down at my hands, still folded over my stomach. "Obviously not," I say, frowning. He knew this would happen, im sure of it.

Back to top Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 34 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all.

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:55 pm

yeah and the prince guy Sad and all the servants. i was so happy that it was steam inflated tanaka at the end Very Happy that was happy to see.

Sebastian: "Is there anything you need, young master?" I asked. This would be far more amusing if the young master didn't act quite so snippy. A pregnancy was something to be rejoiced.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:04 pm

awww v.v the end when they showed he got his butler clip back made me want to cry...tanaka v.v

Ciel : I felt my shoulders shaking, not from cold, not even from fear really. Just worry..for me..and for it..i coudlnt answer him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:07 pm

osh yes, i know. i was just sitting there, staring at the screen. my mom wanted to know if there was something wrong. o.o i was so paralyzed my sadness =.=

Sebastian: His sudden bout of shaking worried me. I gripped his shoulders. "Young master?"

osh i have to go to bed. i try to go to bed at 11 if i can.
good night unnie! even though it was sad, it was worth watching kuro. i'm going to read some of the magna so i can get happy sebby and ciel times. Very Happy
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:11 pm

thats what dimi did to me v.v dai being there made it a million times worse though

Ciel : I look up at him, staring at him right in the eyes. "I don't know what to do...but i want him, Sebastian." I didn't know how true that statement was until i said it. Ive only known about its being there for about 12 hours..and already id grown so attach to it. If i ever lost it...."I order you to take care of it also," I say, with out any emotion in my voice.

and otay x3 i was about to say, unnie shouldnt chu be sleeping lol?
i shall be reading chapter 49 till dimi gets home -sigh- v.v
but goodnight!~ :3 see cha soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:29 pm

osh osh osh v.v sick......-diez- x.x osh...

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:16 pm

aw, are you okay Gaby??
i hope you are o.o
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:20 pm

lol i haz a cold >.< i got it from dimi and shinny
meh..but ill be okay
how are chu lilly-chan?

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:21 pm

i'm better Smile i think my brain just needed a day off from the stresses of school :S no more headaches ^^ now im just tired Smile

I hope you get betta!
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:23 pm

lol that might have been it. glad to hear chu feel bettah

and me too but i probably will. dimi already feels better and so does shinny so i guess its like a fleeting cold or something

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:30 pm

hm, still a good thing ^^
wonder what I should post next...

Salice: When I get back to my room, I know exactly why Ciel was asking so many strange questions. Domani must be able to read my face easily.
"So...what is the young lord's reasons for seeing you?" He asks casually, stretched out on my bed. I actually smile at him.
"He thought that he was carrying Sebastian's child after a kiss." I admit. Domani grins.
"If that were true, then I'd have you conceiving triplets."
"Not funny," I mutter, turning away and heading for my dresser.
"It is, actually."
I sigh. The humorlessness of my life.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:33 pm

lol funny x3 nen..i dont know what to post with out unnie

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:34 pm

i kno :S i just wanted to wrap up the night ^^

we could wait a little bit if you want o.o although she probably won't be on for a while...or a little side story of a Ciel and Salice adventure Smile i doubt Ciel would want to to go 'work' with Salice though, lol
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:35 pm

actually thats a great idea x3 ciels curious about demons during the entire anime so might as well show him lol

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:37 pm

Smile okayy...if ya saaayy sooo..you can start ^^
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:39 pm

i dont know how o-o like..um...eh....i dont know >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:41 pm

uhmmm..
i could have Salice drop by -it would be the next morning- to see if Ciel was 'doing okay' and just to tell him she'd be heading into town for a bit.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:43 pm

ah otay and then hell just want to get out of the house and probably ask for questions
gots it >.<
sorreh v.v im probably going to be slow today

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:45 pm

it's s'all good ^^ take your time Smile trust me, it's better if you're not feeling well to be a little slow Very Happy
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:46 pm

yeah true x3

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:50 pm

I guess I'll start then Smile

Salice: The next morning, I wake up slowly, feeling like I'd only slept for a couple hours. And judging by what time it was, that was also very true. I frown, slipping out of bed. Then I slowly turn back to stare at Domani. He was fast asleep still. But it didn't seem like...like anything happened. I sigh a quiet breath of relief. He was also sleeping on top of the covers. Good. I pull on a day dress, a slimmer one and pull back my hair, letting a few loose curls hang out to frame my face. Hm, maybe I should go check on the young master. I half smile a bit when I remember last night.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:54 pm

Ciel : I scowl, pushing my sheets away from me. Hadn't i ordered him to stay with me?...or..no, i had ordered him to stay with me until i fell asleep. Sighing, with one hand feeling my stomach, i step out of the bed and put on my slippers. In the mirror i look the same, not any bigger..which made me happy..but what if i was making the child sick?...
i wasn't hungry but id make myself eat something.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:57 pm

Salice: As I walk down the hall, I spot Ciel trudging for the stairs. "Young master, how are you feeling this morning?" I dare ask him, not bothering to keep a dark smirk off my face.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:00 pm

Ciel : I hadn't thrown up like Elizabeth said i would be doing soon...so i guess that was a good thing. "I'm fine," I answer, still moving towards the stairs. "How are you and your lover?" I ask, knowing full well what her response would be.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:02 pm

Salice: I narrow my eyes at the back of his head. "Just wonderful," I snarl sarcastically. "Be careful on the stairs. Don't want to harm the child, now do we?" I ask, brushing past him brusquely.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:04 pm

Ciel : I stop abruptly, harm a child with stairs?...
Biting my lip i make sure im watchful of where i step till i get to the bottom.
"Where are you going so early in the morning?" I ask, not out of real curiosity but it was much too quiet this morning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next