Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 33 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 33 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 33 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 33 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 33 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all.

+3
KenzieJo
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
7 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 33 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all.

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:48 pm

Salice: I let go of Domani's arm, closing my door behind me.
"Salice."
"What." I say calmly. There's a long silence. I turn around. "What?" I ask more harshly. He looks concerned.
"You know all he did was get rid of the physical affects. You're still cursed." He whispers. I clench my jaw.
"And it matters, why? I'm just fine!" I snarl. But I know he's right.

lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 33 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all.

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:52 pm

yeah, i thought that too but yuuki told me to pay more attention to the explanation part and in the end i read that alois had ordered hannah to do that so sebastian would be cursed to starve.

and yeah v.v silly boy..im taking this from the ova x3 its cute..cus hes so worried and he goes to all the girls he knows for advice and in the end sebby finds out and becomes a jerk and treats him like he is until ciel says something cute/embarrassing and then he admits he wasnt really preggy x3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:54 pm

lol so cute! Very Happy

i thought maybe sebby was trying to save him b/c he didn't want ciel to be a corpse and all so he made him a demon, but that logic failed since demon's don't have souls so sebby wouldn't be able to chow down on ciels.
so then i thought maybe when you eat a person's soul they turn into a demon.
but that didn't happen to luka or alois.
so finally i just asked you Very Happy

should i take over as sebby/what is he doing?
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:56 pm

Sebby was to go fetch Salice for Ciel I think :S
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:58 pm

if chu lilke unnie ^-^
ciel told him to go get salice like lilly-unnie said

and nyuu v.v now he hates ciel and ciel is still pretty much clingy to him

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:02 pm

( i gotta go pretty soon guys :S)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:04 pm

awww otay lilly-unnie v.v

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:04 pm

meh i just got here Sad but that's okay if you gotta go you gotta go.

so right now in the chat sebby is mad at ciel?

Sebastian: The young master had ordered me to find Salice. I strode through the hall towards her room. It was the first place to look for a guest not being entertained by their host. I knocked softly.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:05 pm

( i think i'll be able to post once more as Salice -maybe even two Very Happy)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:06 pm

Salice: I push past Domani roughly, opening the door quickly, meeting Sebastian's eyes. I blink. "Yes?"
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:07 pm

the other way around v.v ciel is mad at sebastian for getting him 'preggy'

Ciel : As soon as he was gone i allowed myself to hold onto my pillow and just lay in bed.
"Are you growing..?" I asked it. Did they grow alot?..or..did it take more time...was i supposed to be eating more for it...? i frowned and closed my eyes tightly.
Salice probably knew about demon children, she could probably help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:08 pm

aw okay. i never thought sebby got mad at ciel. Very Happy
ciel is so silly XD

Sebastian: I cut a half bow. "Lady Salice, the young master wishes to see you now," I said quietly.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:12 pm

Salice: I hesitate. "Ah...well I guess I'll go see him then." I brush past Sebastian carefully, heading to Ciel's room, wondering what this must be about. Ciel never wanted to talk with me, and, frankly, I was just fine with that. This must be important. I knock twice on the young master's door.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:12 pm

lol otay
well apparently in the anime he can, at the end he made it clear that he hates being with him v.v -sigh-

and yes he ish x3 gosh i wish i could post the ova on here so you can read it. his expression are so cute. hes so worried all the time and he can imagine his baby and it freaks him out
lol v.v

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:14 pm

Ciel : I don't move from the position im in. "Come in," I say, knowing full well who it was. I don't wait for her to say anything, i know shes surprised ive called her but i just needed answers. "Do demon babys grow the same as human ones?" I ask, trying to sound as normal as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:16 pm

aw, so cute! and yet so weirdly innocent. doesn't he know where babies come from? XD
should sebby come with salice?
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:16 pm

Salice: I close the door behind me softly, taking a moment to answer that question. "Why would you want to know something like that? And, I'd say yes. They do." I walk over, standing at the end of his bed, my forehead creased in confusion.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:20 pm

i know right? x3 and no he doesnt, its sebby who tells him in the end and then hes just kinda traumatized for a while v.v...but he does say that one line i told chu about x3
but then again in the ova ciel does become preggo with sebbys baby v.v twins...um...long story x.x

and he can if chu like :3

Ciel : I felt sick again. "Oh....i just wanted to know..Sebastian doesnt tell me about things like that." i knew nothing about his kind. Just what they ate.."Do they eat human food..or do they need other things while in the womb?" i didnt even have one...how did that even work...

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:23 pm

Salice: I take a seat in a comfy looking chair in the corner. "Hm..." Obviously he's not telling me anything. Might as well play with it. I manage a smile. "Well, since regular demons need raw human flesh - usually - then the baby will too. You just eat more of it." I say as though we were discussing the weather. "Ciel, does this have to do with your..er, stomach ache earlier?" I guess, pressing my lips together to suppress my amusement.

(well i gots to go v.v wish i were here to finish this...-darn- but i'll talk to you guys tomorrow Smile)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:24 pm

lol tis otay :3 night night unnie, rest well

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:24 pm

really? he became preggy with sebby's baby? how does that even work...???

meh now i'm depressed Sad i just finished the anime

i'll have sebby wait outside for this convo.

ciao lily! Very Happy i wish you could stay too
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:29 pm

i guess its an anime thing lol x3 they also have one more baby, sebby has it but in his all demon- girl form. its cute though, cus no matter what, the baby always want to be with ciel and not with sebastian even though sebastian seems to love them alot more v.v poor guy

and v.v im sorreh unnie..well the manga is still ongoing. there will be 2 ova's for kuro 2.
and its going to be dubbed in english too.
also there are rumors of a season 3 with a grown up, demon ciel -or thats what maaya told me- v.v

and otay x3 he can listen in if he wants

Ciel : there no point in lying. I hated liars anyway...
I nod. "Lizzy said i was pregnant..and i'm not an idiot..i know you saw what he did..." When i look up at her she looked both like shes going to laugh or shes worried.
I frown. "I'm going to keep it of course..." No need to call my aunt for an abortion.." I just want to know what i have to do to keep it safe.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:35 pm

osh that's strange. poor sebby Sad no love for him.

i'm going to start reading the magna so i can get more sebby/ciel! i just love their characters.
i thought it was really well done how ciel's character barely changed when he was turned into a demon. you'd think there would be a drastic personality change, but not for ciel. he's still evil o.o

huh, i don't know if i'd like a grown up ciel. i like him as a kiddo.
i didn't like the end Sad sebby was like blah i have to be with him for eternity. that was saddening.

Sebastian: I stood by the door, listening in interest to what was being sad past the door. The only 'he' the young master could be referring to would be me. I frowned slightly. Apparently I had gotten the young master with child. How unexpected.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:39 pm

unnie that was the most perfect sebastian thought ever x3 he would think something like that lol.

and i know v.v poor sebby and ciels always like " i love you..but mommy is busy with work..go play with daddy.." and the kids are like "mr butler play with us pls!"
and sebbys always frowning, "Its daddy...not mr. butler. Dad-dy." v.v lol

same, it adds to the whole, innocent and evil thing.
and i kinda liked the ending because it kept true to the fashion of the first season of kuro in the anime. but in the manga its much different v.v

Ciel : Salice frowns and says she'll stay with me if i need something else. I tell her i dont and she nods and gets up to open the door. I'm only half surprised to see Sebastian on the other side of it. She gives him a wry look.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:47 pm

lol thank chu!

ah sebby! what a cute dad-dy Very Happy

yeah, i liked it too, but i would have preferred a happier ending, ie sebby got ciel's soul as worst case. best being ciel remained human and like idk the contract was broken or something so sebby just got to stick with ciel. but that wouldn't be true to kuro. kuro isn't happy like that.

Sebastian: I merely sketched a bow as Salice past me, casting me a wry look. I entered the young master's bed chamber. "Are you feeling better, young master?" I asked, referring to his recent stomach pains.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:51 pm

yw :3

and yeah v.v same..secretly i was hoping ciel would just be like.." i love you" and tadah happeh ending but im happier with them being together regardless . even if he never says he does. i feel bad for lizzy though v.v ....

Ciel : I look down at my hands, still folded over my stomach. "Obviously not," I say, frowning. He knew this would happen, im sure of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next