Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 25 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 25 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all.

+3
KenzieJo
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
7 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 25 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all.

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:58 pm

lol x3 yay

osh chu may laugh at this, i know i did when i read it.

Ciel : I turned to him, serious. "Isn't there biting involved?"

osh apparently i wont be with out my dorky family- they got on skype to say hi x3

Back to top Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 25 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all.

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:01 pm

lol. i tried to suppress the laughter so instead i snorted.

yay! that's awesome. Very Happy i skype sometimes with my friends, but since we live in the same time we usually don't do it a lot. we see each other almost every day.

Sebastian: I blinked, completely taken aback. "Sometimes," I admitted.

where is this in the magna so i can read sebby's real reactions? Very Happy
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:05 pm

nen ive never used it before. and it was funny cus when i got on and maaya got on we were both eating ramen x.x lol
apparently shes going to work with dai again for a new video game voice over
hes all like "dont be surprised, we're all broke at the moment. despite me just selling out my cds"
and she said
"thats because your mom bought them all" x3 then he threw a pillow at her and she threw her chop sticks at him i couldnt stop laughing which was why it took me so long to come bk

And sadly v.v that one was only translate in jap and korean so its not in america or england or any other place but jap and kori
the real reaction was Sebastian saying something about ciel marrying lizzy and him saying it doesnt matter cus she wouldnt know anything about kissing
and then it got quiet and ciel said "kiss me"
and sebbys like "is that an order?"
and then ciel gets mad and says no of course its not
then they go give ciel his bath and sebby kisses him and ciel almost slaps him >.< lol
its was a sidestory like an OVA the author wrote for the fans but not the actual story line

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:06 pm

Ciel " Oh," i allow myself to say, pretending to be busy with my notes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:08 pm

lmao. that's hilarious Very Happy 'your mom bought them all' lol XD
maaya voiced ciel? yes...? she also voiced aerith in final fantasy 7 i think.

meh =.=
lol that's funny Razz i bet the fans loved that side story!!
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:08 pm

Sebastian: "Do you wish to know what it's like before you die, young master?" I asked. This was turning into quite an amusing day.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:10 pm

i know
and yup and yup ^-^
she was also in kingdom hearts for something
so was dai i think

and i know i did x3 yuuki liked it. dimi not so much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:11 pm

Ciel : I almost dropped my pen. Instead i held it between my fingers tighter and waited until i knew my voice was completely even. "Yes, i would but its fine if i never know." that answer was fair enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:13 pm

what? dimi didn't like it? how come? it's so perfect Smile

i don't know a lot about kingdom hearts maybe she was the little red head girl.

Sebastian: "Well, there's always Lady Elizabeth," I said. I was smiling now.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:17 pm

"isnt ciel...11?....what hes 13?...still....hes a little boy...and thats a grown man..."
and yuuki and i said " nope, thats a grown demon, so it doesnt matter"

trust me that wasnt even the worst and or as fans called it "best" OVA >.< nen

lol unnie x3

Ciel : I frowned. "She can't kiss me because she wouldn't know how to."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:20 pm

haha dimi didn't like the pedophileness Very Happy
grown demon. big difference Razz

oh. oh. that's nice...

Sebastian: "That may be true," I replied. "It's very easy to learn how to do it well." I smiled again.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:22 pm

no one does >.< but in an anime its okay...

and yeah, i saw the first once, blushed more than i ever had in my whole life and then it was done with. dimi couldnt stop laughing at me that day and dai felt horrible that he didnt warn me about it.

Ciel : "Then you do it," I said calmly, frowning from boredom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:24 pm

ya i agree it's okay in the anime. also since they don't do anything (that i know of) i think it's okay. it's like an innocent love. even though they are both evil =.=

lol Very Happy i don't think i want to know...

Sebastian: "Do what?" I asked, wanting him to say it.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:27 pm

yeah not in that one at lest >.x thank goodness

and that was the whole point of sebby kissing ciel in the bathtub. ciel even after he was kissed donest get how its un innocent for him to be taking a bath while kissing someone. to him its all the same thing.

chu dont v.v chu really dont lol

Ciel : Like he didn't know.." Kiss me.." i said, my voice a tad quieter than usual.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:31 pm

ciel is so innocent for all that he's evil. not only is it in a bath tub but it's with a grown demon who is still a lot older than he.

Sebastian: I leaned over him. "Is that an order?" I asked, my lips curled in a smile.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:34 pm

exactly >.< he doesnt get it lol. in the OVA he gets it when he turns 18 on his birthday and then he yells at sebby for it but it doesnt matter cus they end up in the same situation again anyways v.v naughty sebby....well...meh..both of them..

Ciel : "No of course not," I almost snap. I get up from my chair and start for the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:38 pm

meh...naughtiness...
wow he lives for awhile. at least he's an adult...

Sebastian: I pursed my lips. I straightened. "Where are you going, young master?" I asked.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:40 pm

mhm x.x he stays alive becus he almost dies once, he ordered sebastian to keep him alive and sebastian brings him bk from the dead
they get married too
the Ova's are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay different from the original story line...but still dark somehow

anyways v.v

Ciel : "To my room," i say, getting to the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:43 pm

wait, seriously? married? i think i like the orig better...though they could be fun...

Sebastian: "You don't want your tea?" I asked, following after him. Not only had he shunned my kiss, he was shunning my tea.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:47 pm

yup yup, well engaged .. and its still scary o.o" just now they have romantic moments >.<

lol unnie he would worry about the tea

Ciel : "Im going to take a bath and good to sleep," I say, walking towards the bathroom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:48 pm

lol XD it's such good tea and ciel doesn't want any
what does sebby do in at situ like this? does he say "would you like any help?" any thing like that =.=
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:52 pm

x3
hes the one who gives ciel the bath. like, remember the first ending o.o? with the becca song in it.
im pretty sure ciel can do it on his own too tho.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:53 pm

oh yeeah. at one point sebby walked in and ciel just got out of the bath and it was the first time you see the seal on his chest.

Sebastian: I followed the young master into the bathroom.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:56 pm

yup yup
cept in the manga the mark is on his lower bk

Ciel : stupid demon....I started to undo my tie, too angry to do its properly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:57 pm

huh i wonder why they changed it.

Sebastian: I walked over and undid the tie for him. "Is something bothering you, young master?" I asked as I began to unbutton his shirt.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:02 pm

well its becus in the anime ciel was just tortured but in the manga he was...'disgraced' so..thats why its placed on his back v.v

Ciel : I scowl. "I'm fine," i say through my teeth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next