Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 14 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 14 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all.

+3
KenzieJo
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
7 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 14 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all.

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:58 pm

yup yup lilly ^-^

Ciel : For a moment i don't say anything. I'm too caught up with the things i have said. They can't love?...Had Sebastian ever said something like to me before?....that he couldn't...i mean...the idiot did very much like kittens... (lol x3) but....I felt sick again. Head down i continue. "Like i said, If you have the power, the upper hand in the game, you can do as you please."

Back to top Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 14 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all.

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:58 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSPYBdqS8TU&feature=related tadah x3 the song im basing my new story off of- well kinda
it has the same eerie feeling to it

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:59 pm

Salice: I hang my cloak up, noticing a single droplet of dark red on the sleeve. I frown. I hate stains. They're so bothersome! I turn away from it, walking forward a few steps. I freeze when I smell it. He...he let that angel in here! My eyes narrow and my pace quickens. That little child!
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:00 pm

Erana frowned, "Not necessarily." She said, letting her angel form slip a little. Crap. She thought and cleared her throat a little.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:01 pm

he stopped on the street for the nursing kits XD that was so cute.

Sebastian: I looked up. There was someone here. I left the kitchen and followed my intuition. "Salice," I said as I stepped out behind her.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:02 pm

Salice: I keep walking. "You let that angel child in here Sebastian? I didn't think you'd have the heart." My teeth bare at the last word, a growl escaping my lips. I'd tear someone's heart out, is what the real case is.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:05 pm

Sebastian: "It was not my decision," I replied. I raised my eyebrows. "Would you like some tea?"
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:06 pm

Erana sighed, wondering what her next move would be next. She was fallen, surely she would not pick a fight with a demon when she was not at her strongest.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:07 pm

gaby-unnie: i loved the song! i bet the stories going to rock Very Happy
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:07 pm

gtg 4 a little brb soon
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:09 pm

Salice: I whip around to face him, my expression cold, but more controlled. "Of course. Thank you," I say curtly, then turn around and keep stalking down the hall. (where is Ciel and Erana?) I catch a glimpse of myself in a mirror, my eyes a dark red that grows brighter by the second. I stop a moment, forcing myself to calm down. I wait until they're an acceptable shade of brown. Very dark, but it was the best I could do at the moment.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:09 pm

aww c u in a bit Kaitlin Smile
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:12 pm

they are down in the kitchen.

Sebastian: "The tea is this way," I said, gesturing down the opposite way.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:14 pm

(kay Smile)
Salice: I take another moment to compose myself before turning around and walking steadily back toward Sebastian. "Right," I say, putting in just the right amount of sheepishness to pull it all off. I even add a half smile. But the moment I've passed by Sebastian, I let the smile slip away into oblivion. I won't be needing it.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:15 pm

Sebastian: I followed her down the hall, but slipped past her when we reached the kitchen. "You have another guest, young master," I said with a half bow.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:19 pm

sorry sorry!

Ciel : I blinked. "You again," I said, and stand, having to greet her with a proper half bow. Again the eerie familiar feeling seeped into my chest and i felt sick. I felt even sicker looking at Sebastian. more color invaded my cheeks with out permission.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:20 pm

and what kit unnie? o-o
and i hope so ^-^

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:23 pm

kit? was that from the post about nursing kits? i meant little kitties Very Happy

Sebastian: I looked at the young master. He appeared to be blushing, again. "This is Salice's first time in this area," I said. "Lets give her a first class Phantomhive welcome." I looked over my shoulder at Salice, hoping she'd catch on.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:24 pm

Salice: I bow my head in greeting, keeping my eyes off of the angel. I glance instead over at Sebastian. "Young master, how have you been? It's...it's nice to meet you." I finally decide to say. It is pretty obvious he doesn't remember me at all. I press my lips together thoughtfully. Would he remember the time before the fire disaster. Probably not. I suppress a sigh.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:24 pm

Ciel : "a-ah...yes." I shake my head a tiny bit to dispel the odd feeling. "Please to meet you, Lady Salice," I say but when i look back up at her i swear i see a flash of red in her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:26 pm

Salice: I manage a half smile, my head tilting slightly to the side. "It's my pleasure, really," I insist. "May I sit?" I gesture to one of the chairs, taking a step toward it anyway.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:27 pm

Sebastian: I held the chair for her. "Of course." I pushed the chair in. I brewed another cup of tea and handed it to Salice. "Earl Gray, I hope you enjoy," I said, with a small bow.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:29 pm

Ciel : I don't feel myself but it was a Phantomhive's job to ignore petty problems. I sit across from the young...woman...Picking up my empty tea cup. "Such a rainy night," I say as a conversation starter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:31 pm

Sebastian: I glanced at the young master. He didn't often resort to small talk, though I had seen him use it on occasion.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:32 pm

Salice: I nod my thanks, lifting the cup gently to my lips, not taking my eyes off of Ciel. "It is. A very bad night to be going out. I suggest you stay indoors, if it's not already apparent." I take a silent sip of the tea, letting the warm liquid warm over my heart before the warmth disappears. I lick my lips, remembering my appointment from earlier this evening...I turn my head to look out the window.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:34 pm

Sebastian: I returned to the vegetables. Now that we had guests, tonight's dinner had to be even more perfect, which meant I had to keep an eye on Bard. If I didn't, he might bring out the dynamite to cook the beef.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next