Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 26 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 26 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 26 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all.

+3
KenzieJo
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
7 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 26 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all.

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:02 pm

well its becus in the anime ciel was just tortured but in the manga he was...'disgraced' so..thats why its placed on his back v.v

Ciel : I scowl. "I'm fine," i say through my teeth.

Back to top Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 26 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all.

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:05 pm

oh. oh. okay.

Sebastian: I nodded. "Of course," I said as I slid the shirt off of him.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:08 pm

mhm v.v poor ciel..thats why i love him as a charrie so much. hes been through so much and yet..despite being all evily..hes still kinda good and hes still innocent...

Ciel : I got my socks and pants off so that it left sebastian to untie my shoe laces. It was always something i could never do on my own. When that was done i climbed in on my own, carefully. when i was younger i had tried to do that on my own but i almost drowned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:11 pm

yeah, he really is kind Very Happy
in a twisted way he was kind at the end of the first anime 'cause he made his soul especially yummy for sebby.

Sebastian: I watched him as got into the bath tub. If he slipped, I would catch him.

does sebby do anything else?
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:15 pm

he pretty much does all the washing
again, all that is really innocent to him. to anyone else it would be really odd.
but i can make it so he does it himself dun worry :3

Ciel : I grabbed the wet towel and continued with my arms, watching as the bubbles made it up to my neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:17 pm

okay that's what i thought. it's so weird 'cause ciel just asked him to kiss him and now he's taking a bath with sebastian in the room. does it just not register as weird to him?
i'll just have sebby offer to help.

Sebastian: "Would you like any help?" I asked.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:18 pm

(im bak ^^ how is everyone Very Happy)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:19 pm

good >.< lol i had some ramen and watched maaya kick dais butt with chopsticks while talking to unnie

and yeah he doesnt get it, not when it comes to sebby at lest. he gets it if its with anyone else.

Ciel : I nodded, placing my leg on the side of the tub for him to reach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:21 pm

ahaha epicness! go maaya Very Happy

that's funny since that's the person who loves him.

Sebastian: I began washing his leg.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:23 pm

mhm >.< just the innocence that ish him i guess

Ciel : I frown, still thinking about what had happened in the office. my head bent forward and down and i reached up slowly to untie my patch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:25 pm

i like how's that way.

Sebastian: I started on the other leg. The silence hung between us like a heavy curtain, but I had no way of breaking it. Any remark I made now would probably be taken badly by the young master even if I asked about tea. Well, the last time I had talked about tea, I had made innuendo.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:33 pm

so chu havent missed much lilly unnie v.v
and yeah me too v.v

Ciel : "Just do it.." I said calmly, popping a bubble with my ring finger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:35 pm

do what?...
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:36 pm

(oh okay Smile)

Salice: I close my door softly, my hands still resting against the smooth wood for a few seconds more. Then I move away and sit down at the desk in the room. I drum my fingers against the surface, trying to come up with a spell - anything! - that would get the seal out of my system. I end up slipping off my dress, just sitting at the desk in my underdress. I twist my arm around, studying the mark. It has gone far enough as to burning a physical wound into my skin. I grimace. I swear upon the Devil's Heart that I'm going to murder that king! My hand clenches into a fist and I watch as the mark darkens, much like before. But when I relax my hand, it doesn't lighten again. It just stays the same black color.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:39 pm

kiss him like he said o-o
sebby doesnt have to tho, ciel never said it was an order

Ciel : I look back at the bath water, clouded with bubbles. "Nevermind," I whisper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:40 pm

i cant find my tea >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:42 pm

osh you lost your tea?

oh i thought it something to do with the washing o.o
yes, i think sebby wants to.

Sebastian: I cupped his chin in my hands and pressed my lips against his.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:46 pm

Ciel : "Sebasti-" my eyes shot open and for a moment i thought he was actually going to kill me. But his hands were too soft on my face and his...i blushed, unsure of what to do but close my eyes.

ciel fails x3

and my poor tea v.v i dun know where it is..

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:49 pm

lol ciel 'i thought he was actually going to kill me'!! ah, no ciel XD
poor tea! it's like ciel's tea, so lonely

Sebastian: I felt his cheeks heat up beneath my fingers as I pressed my lips against his.

meep o.o i always feel awkward writing this stuff.

Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:59 pm

Salice: I end up sending for that one annoying demon I mentioned earlier. (guess who:Di think i used him before...starts with a 'D'..Wink)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:02 pm

me too o.o" cus i dont ever write romances really. unless if its for charries that are already pre made.

This part of the mange made go "awwww"

Ciel : I didn't want to push him away but i felt that i needed to. "I..it didnt hurt," I said, looking at him. then i closed my eyes again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:03 pm

dimi >.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:06 pm

(oh..well it's Damani..but close ^^ sorta :S i'll brb ^^)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:09 pm

i never want it to be too graphic or anything 'cause i feel so awkward.

Sebastian: I chuckled softly, still holding his chin. "No, but sometimes it hurts just a little." I tilted my head to the side, looking down at him. "But it usually feels good." I smiled.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:22 pm

same >.< thats why i follow the patter of blush and kiss if anything. if it has to be anything more i go with the good old
"next morning" x.x

and oh yeah v.v...domani..like tomorrow...

Ciel : I nodded and then opened my eyes. He wasn't going to do it again. "Was i supposed to kiss you bac-.....The demon girl." i stood and reached for my robe, tying it tightly around me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:25 pm

Sebastian: I stood up slowly. "That was the idea," I said quietly.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next