Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 9 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 9 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all.

+3
KenzieJo
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
7 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 9 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all.

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:59 pm

(u could be walking toward the carriage if u want Kaitlin :S )

lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 9 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all.

Post by Cali Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:00 pm

(oh lol. okay xD)

Erana looked down at herself to find she was no longer in her armor but her black lace bodice and black silk skirt with her white cloak on. Strange..She looked up back to the Demon and saw her heading towards a carriage. Erana hesitantly followed along. She needed to find out where she was.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:03 pm

of course Very Happy maybe he just has trouble remembering stuff from arond the time of the fire.

Sebastian: I noticed the two women standing before us. I recognized one and shifted slightly. Salice. I didn't like her on principle. She was a demon like me and therefore a threat towards my master.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:04 pm

*confuzzled even more x.x*
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:05 pm

how so?
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:06 pm

Salice: "Sebastian," I greet with a calm smile. I glance over at Ciel. "Young master," I barely keep the sarcastic edge out of my tone, but I manage. Pretty well, anyway. "What a coincidence. What would you two be doing?" I ask, glancing over my shoulder when I sense someone following me. I frown. i guess angel girl thought it be alright to follow me.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:07 pm

lol oh yeah you werent in the last c.c right unnie
sebby and salice are old friends x3

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:08 pm

(heh, 'friends'...)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:09 pm

Ciel : I arched a brow. "Who are you?" It was when a shiver ran down my spine that something clicked. "A demon," I scowled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:09 pm

oh i loved that show... *sigh*

Erana stopped, frowning. Another demon? How many were on earth?
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:10 pm

oh, okay. good to know Razz i'll just roll with it. are we saying that what happened in the last chat has happened? you know what i mean?
in that case, maybe it would be better if this is season 2....cuz then all the demons would want to nom on ciel's soul and ciel wouldn't remember what had happened in that last chat.

Sebastian: "Salice," I acknowledged, but I made sure to keep myself between her and the young master.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:11 pm

Salice: A dark smirk spreads across my face. "Of course." I chuckle softly.

(wait...so we are starting over..? or..just...eh...x.x)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:11 pm

*epic confuzzledness* x.x i hate not knowing anything LOL
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:12 pm

kk :3 dun worry itll be a mix of both seasons to not confuse anyone too much

Ciel : My scowl only deepened. "You know this demon, Sebastian?" I asked, then peeked over her shoulder. "And that one?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:13 pm

lily: i was thinking what had happened in the last chat, happened, but ciel lost his memory in the anime so i was thinking he had lost it her so he hadn't remembered what had happened.
unnie: okay Very Happy now i can make sebby less hard.

Sebastian: "Salice and I...go way back," I said. I looked behind Salice and welcomed the change of subject. "I don't know her friend."

Last edited by Kate-Anders(unnie) on Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:13 pm

no no o-o its a continuation of c.c number one
but ciel lost his memory becus sebby was going to eat him but his soul was stolen for a bit

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:14 pm

Erana frowned, "Demon? Me? Far from it." She said with simplicity.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:14 pm

what unnie said x3

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:15 pm

Salice: I look over at the girl, smirk long gone. "Oh yes. This is the little fallen angel I happened upon a few minutes ago," I mutter.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:16 pm

Ciel "An..gel?" I was ready to say something else but suddenly i felt a wave under my feet. I became unsteady and felt my balance slip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:18 pm

Sebastian: I grabbed the young master before he fell, holding him close to me so he could use me as support.
I looked over at the angel. A frown curled my lips down. I glanced at the young master. I had once fought an angel on his behalf and had lost an arm in the process. My frown turned to a grimace, but I quickly wiped it away. Losing my arm had meant I lost my chance to devour his soul.
I glanced back at the master. "Is something wrong?" I asked so only he could hear.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:19 pm

Erana looked at the boy, frowning. At least he couldn't see her true form. His other eye would be burned right out. She sighed, "Yes. I'm an, Angel. Strange enough, I suppose." She said before unfurling a pair of large blackish blue wings with silver secondary feathers.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:20 pm

Ciel : I pushed myself off of him. "N-nothing," I said unevenly. Since when did he care if i fell or not? I turned to the thing with bird feathers. "Get rid of those before someone else sees them."

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:22 pm

(Sad my sickish brain can't keep up with this. i just think I'm gonna go, okay? sorry Sad)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:23 pm

She frowned, remembering why she had been forced to fall from Grace. In order to get it back though would be tough.

(don't worry about it Lily. Rest and be healthy cause yur awesomeness isn't fun when ur sick D:)
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:23 pm

Sebastian: Of course it was nothing. I let my hand drop from his shoulder. The young master beat me to ordering her to sheath her wings.

okay lily. feel better.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next