Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 6 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 6 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all.

+3
KenzieJo
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
7 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 6 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all.

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:27 pm

yup yup :3
and i see shes still as devlish as evah x3

Back to top Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 6 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all.

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:27 pm

yep(: it wouldn't be any fun if she weren't
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:30 pm

Ciel : I felt my lips form a scowl. "Sebastian!" I yelled, pushing my sheets away from my legs and getting up. But it was only to fall back down. I cursed under my breath but secretly felt panicked. Since when was i this fragile?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:30 pm

Erana stood there, Zedekiah scolding her. "You betrayed us, I hope you know that. Sneaking around with one of them? A DEMON!? Do you know how much danger we could be in!?" He yelled but she simply kept her face impassive. "Zedekiah, if I may. Why don't you just skip this whole conversation. You know what my punishment is, why don't you just do it already?" Her voice came out rough but cold with a touch of anger. Zedekiah simply stared at her. "Erana, I don't want to hurt you. I-I can't send you there." Erana made her eyes cold and hard. "I'm sorry Zedekiah. But you very well know the rules. I deserve the punishment." Anna walked in, her eyes filled with Hatred. "I'm sorry Erana, but this is for your own good." With a flick of her wrist, Erana felt pain attacking her so suddenly, that it led her to the darkness.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:33 pm

(ooh, mayb Salice cud find her? o.o)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:35 pm

Sebastian: I strode through the halls, heading for my young master's room. I pushed the door open softly. "Yes, young master?" I asked, crossing to the bed to look down at him.

hello everyone!! Very Happy i think i have good timing Wink
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:36 pm

Kate Very Happy
you a ninja like me, Kate Very Happy
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:36 pm

KATE! *epic glomp*

Wait, Salice finding Erana?
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:37 pm

lol you do unnie x3 how ish chu today?

Ciel : I felt the murder written on my face. "Don't give me that. Pick me up."

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:37 pm

yeah Smile
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:37 pm

for sure! Razz

hey kaitlin! Very Happy

hi unnie Very Happy i'm actually really happy right now! i don't have field hockey tomorrow so i can sleep in!! yipee!! and i'm eating ice cream which makes everything better.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:39 pm

(So...is that okay Kaitlin? o.o)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:40 pm

Sebastian: I nodded slightly, not at all surprised by his bluntness, and lifted him up.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:40 pm

D: i want ice cream....oh well, my mom's cookies are better x3
ohhhh....well, i guess Salice can then lol
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:43 pm

yay unnie x3
and thankfully i have no work today so i can stay up too :3

Ciel : I grimaced and muttered things under my breath. 'Where were you? I was calling you."

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:43 pm

okay^^

Salice: I pull the fine cloak I'd taken from Mr. Maloney tighter around me. It was beautiful, but it hardly kept the cold out. I walk the familiar path to the Phantomhive estate, not even concentrating on anything else, when I stumble a bit. My eyes widen. I never trip. I glance down. It's a girl. I take a step forward, wiling just to leave her there. But maybe...I stop again, looking back. I sigh. I was getting too nice. I kneel down beside the unconscious being, then pull back in disgust. She reeked of angel. Of course, that's when she wakes up.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:46 pm

Oh Salice is still Evil. Nice. xD

Erana groaned as she opened her gray eyes, sitting up. The air suddenly reeked of demon (wait, Salice is a demon correct?) causing Erana to tense up. She looked to the woman and said in a gruff voice, "Who are you, Where am I?" She looked around and stood up without much difficulty. Where did Zedekiah and Anna go?
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:48 pm

that's great! Very Happy
oh, and cute avie Very Happy i need to change mine...i picked out a pic for this chat Wink

Sebastian: "I was preparing for tonight's dinner," I said calmly. "It is a Beef Tataki-don."
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:50 pm

(Correct)

Salice: My lip turns up and I growl to myself. "Salice Vatani. And who would you be, little angel?" I ask with bitter sarcasm. The last time I had a run in with an angel, I got to see what it's like to rip a over sized bird's wings off. Show offs. My eyes flicker away, the usual brown melting to black. Then back before I look to the angel girl again.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:50 pm

Ciel : I look away from, stopping myself from frowning. "Fine," I say, voice softer now but my first were clenching over the blankets. Wait, did he say dinner? What time was it then...

lol thank chu ^-^
oh and unnie did chu see eppy 11 of season 2? v.v the last eppy is next week...i was told it will make people cry o-o

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:52 pm

Erana crossed her arms, "Erana Spirit." She spoke with simplicity, the hardness lessening a little. She looked around. "Where am I anyways?" She knew this wasn't the Vail.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:53 pm

i have to see it!! hopefully it's on animefreak or animeultima. Very Happy
oh no i don't want something bad to happen!! Sad

Sebastian: "Was there anything else, young master?" I asked him.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:54 pm

wait would it be on crunchyroll???? o-o
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:54 pm

unnie, i found ep 11 yay!! i'm going to start watching it now Very Happy
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:54 pm

Salice: "Your'e on earth," I say easily, frowning deeply now. "If you need help getting somewhere, I'd be...just delighted, to help you out." I say, faking a generous smile and talking to her like she were a little child, which she was. To me, any way.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:57 pm

its up on anime44.com with english subs >.< and im sorry unnie..but it ish sad...

Ciel : I shook my head, staring down at my thumb where my ring sat shinning in the candlelight Sebastian had set besides my bed earlier. The blue seemed to become more vivid. Too vivid. " I feel sick.." I whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next