Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 8 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 8 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all.

+3
KenzieJo
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
7 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 8 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all.

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:18 pm

lol in the original take of that maaya told me that ciel had said..
"So thats goes into th-..." and then he just let it go >.< i was like o-o that poor child...

and i know x.x

Back to top Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 8 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all.

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:20 pm

Ciel : After he was done preparing me for the day i took hold of my cane and made for the door. "What time is it?" I asked in a calm voice, despite my feet feelings like two giant bricks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:23 pm

haha ciel, ciel. for such an evil kid...he's really innocent.

is it alright if i make it late in the day...?

Sebastian: "It is a little after noon." I hadn't liked the pale look of the young master's face. He was working so hard, it was wearing him. He needed to rest more.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:25 pm

o.o there was a smile on ciel's face. creepy...
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:26 pm

he ish v.v poor child
and thats fine

unnie i has a question o-o are we basing this c.c after season 2 or 1?

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:27 pm

tis was alois x3
sorry kaitlin if chu dun know what we're talking about v.v i guess its a kuro thing

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:33 pm

haha dun worry bout it LOL
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch
Level: 1

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:35 pm

Ciel : I descended the main staircase and stopped abruptly. It was unusually dark out for an evening. "Sebastian," I said, not looking at him. "Go get a carriage ready."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:35 pm

i was thinking 1. when they are all at the mansion together. i liked that season a lot.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:37 pm

Sebastian: "Yes, my lord." I bowed to his back and went to the stables. I saddled the horses and connected them to the carriage before leading it out to the front door. I went back inside to find the young master.
"The carriage is ready, young master," I informed him.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:37 pm

ah..then i guess ciel does have his memories then
kk

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:38 pm

Ciel : I walked past him. My cane tapping on the clean black floors before knocking onto the wet pavement outside. I let Sebastian help me in before i informed him about going to London. "The queen wanted us to investigate the jack the ripper case."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:41 pm

if that's okay with chu. we can do season 2 if chu want. it doesn't make much of a difference, just we don't have an alois or a claude so i thought it might not work.

Sebastian: I nodded. I had heard of Jack the Ripper. "Where would you like to look first?" I inquired. The young master rarely divulged his plans in full to me, but it was worth asking.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:46 pm

lol i would have been both im good with doing more than one charrie anyway :3 but it doesnt matter. which ever ish fine. sebastians is more ;human' in season 2 thats why i was leaning towards 2

Ciel : "The indian slums i suppose," I say, exchanging my usual patch for a more doctorgiven one. When i placed the cap over my head i looked more like a poor boy who got his eye poked out a while back.

this way we can run into kaitlins angel

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:48 pm

('m bak Smile and feeling a little better after a short nap ^^my brain just sorta fizzed and I needed a little break i think)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:49 pm

aww good
but are chu sure youre okay o.o?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:51 pm

wait what? o.O sorry i had to help with groceries x3
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:51 pm

oh, yeah i like the differences is sebastian's character. it's more obvious how he feels.
okay. i just finished that ep. gr, i hate hannah >.< that did not end well.

Sebastian: I merely nodded. Where the master went, I went. I had just been curious as to what the master's first move would be. "We should leave the carriage before we reach the slums," I said.

yay, lily's back Very Happy i hope chur feeling better.
sebby and ciel are going to the indian slums to investigate the jack the ripper case. we were thinking they could bump into kaitlins charrie. and now salice too!
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:51 pm

yeah Smile i'll be okay ^^
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:54 pm

yup yup v.v
like claude said. "You have a strange attachment to that boy"

and oddly enough..i dont hate hannah..i am extremely upset that she took ciel from sebastian...but at the same time..im happy someones taking care of poor little alois
i do very much dislike claude v.v hes creepeh

Ciel : I nodded, lifting my shirt enough so that a triangle hung from my pants. "I'm ready." I said calmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:56 pm

i'm glad for alois too. and luka! but alois needs to leave ciel's body >.< just go into hannah or w/e that's about and get out of ciel.
ew, claude *shivers* what a creeper...

Sebastian: The carriage came to a halt. I got out first and waited for the young master.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:57 pm

o-o *confizzled*
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:58 pm

ciel and sebby are going to the slums to investigate some murders. maybe they could meet up with salice and...sorry i can't spell chur charrie's name...
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:58 pm

Salice: Oh, and look who it is. The young master himself. I glance over my shoulder at the angel girl. She looked a little curious now and had taken a couple steps forward. I turn my head back around to face the carriage, watching as Sebastian waits patiently. I start walking towards them, trying to calm myself so that my eyes didn't betray too much annoyance.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:59 pm

Ciel : I stepped out, taking Sebastian's hand as i normally did and ignoring the look he always gave my poorboy costume before my eyes fell on two women in front of us. One of them look strangely familiar.

unnie would it be okay if he still lost part of his memory? o-o

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:59 pm

(u could be walking toward the carriage if u want Kaitlin :S )
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next