Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Stealing Couldn't be Funner - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Stealing Couldn't be Funner - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Stealing Couldn't be Funner - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Stealing Couldn't be Funner - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Stealing Couldn't be Funner - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Stealing Couldn't be Funner - Page 6 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Stealing Couldn't be Funner - Page 6 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Stealing Couldn't be Funner - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Stealing Couldn't be Funner - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Stealing Couldn't be Funner

+5
OpenTheDoor
Gifty
Charlie
KenzieJo
Kate-Anders(unnie)
9 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Stealing Couldn't be Funner - Page 6 Empty Re: Stealing Couldn't be Funner

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:57 am

Jacko: Lorenna snickered again. She loved needling Keith. "I know I forger. He can make us the papers and make them look real," I said. "Jasmine and Lorenna, will you deal with the clothes. Try not to draw attention to yourselves. We don't want all of Low End knowing that you intend to dress nicely."
"Why am I stuck on shopping duty?" Lorenna grumbled. I knew what her real question was: why am I stuck with Jasmine?
"Because I said so."
"Oh, well in that case," Lorenna muttered under breath.

Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:00 am

Keith would stick out if he got a haircut. He would stick out in the low end, and at home. But no one would recognize him, no one knew what he looked like with short hair. He didn't even know. "And I go get a haircut, and work on getting rid of my accent, lovely." Keith said.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:00 am

Jasmine: I glared at her. Well lets see why shes stuck with me! why dose she hate me?
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:07 am

Jacko: I walked into my room. I had to sort a few things out first before I went to the forger. I heard her come in. She shut the door quietly.
"Yes, Lorenna?" I looked up.
"Why are you making us do this?" I crossed the room to her.
"Steal the crown jewels?"
"No," she spat. "Act as nobles." Her eyes glistened. I wrapped my arms around her.
"It's the only way," I whispered. She pushed her way out of the hug.
"At least you'll have one less paper that needs forging," she muttered, swiping away the tears.
Before I could say another word, she had vanished. I went to my writing desk and slid open the secret draw. I took out a sheet of paper. The seal that authenticated the paper as one belonging to a noble glimmered in the lamplight.
"Lady Belare," I whispered. I looked at the door that Lorenna had shut behind her.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:08 am

Lorenna: I walked across the room. "Lets go," I said to Jasmine. I hoped there was no sigh of my unshed tears.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:16 am

Jasmine: I nodded. Looking at her face. It had sadness writen all over it.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:18 am

Keith got up, and went downstairs for breakfast or lunch. But he changed his mind rather quickly. He didn't want to be throwing up food at the barber's.

He walked out of the inn and down the street. Stopping in front of the barber shop, he entered. The Barber named Tom knew him. "What are you doing in here."

"I need a haircut, with no questions." Keith replied.

"Just a trim?" Tom asked.

"No." Keith sighed, sitting in the chair.

Tom nodded, and wet Keith's hair, he then took out a pair of scissors. Keith closed his eyes as he heard the snip of the barbers scissors.

When he opened them their was still some length in the front but the hair was seemingly gone in the back. It wasn't that bad looking but he didn't look like himself.

Keith payed the barber and went back to the inn, practicing a new accent.

(here is what he looks like with the hair cut- http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.sugarscape.com/userfiles/williammosely.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.sugarscape.com/main-topics/celebrities/celeb-gossip/195309/sat-nick-awards&usg=__sG0xy7N6TTMgDwStR7O5p9wSSnk=&h=500&w=350&sz=142&hl=en&start=6&zoom=1&tbnid=KWxgRoCtW8uTTM:&tbnh=130&tbnw=91&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dwilliam%2Bmosely%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D638%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1 )
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:20 am

i really need to get off now. it's super late o.o i'll be on tomorrow. most likely in the afternoon and def at night. sorry to ditch Sad but i needs to sleep.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:23 am

(no problem)

Keith got weird looks as he walked in the inn, but as soon as he started talking, and saying hi to people, they knew who he was.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:13 am

Freedom
Physical: Tall and slender but has got quite big hips which she absolutly hates. Her skin is pale which teamed with long dead straight hair, it makes you look like a vampire. Her eyes are a bright amber, shining through her thick fringe that covers most of her face, plus the shadows helped. She always ties her hair up in a tight high pony tail that trails down past her shoulder blades even then.
Attitude: She's sly and knows her tactics though she may not reveal it. Could quite easily leave someone to die; doesn't particularly care for allies and doesn't fear death, not anymore.
Bio: Her parents were high-up classy people with fancy titles. Freedom and her older brother (may add him later) were born with a silver spoon in their mouths, that was until the great fire there, killing her parents and most of the staff. Ever since that day when she was eight she has had to learn about the streets and how to steal to come by. Tanner found her brother and her letting them join his little group, but ever since his disappearence and Tanner's sudden rage building on his team from the loss of his number one theif, Freedom has been put on evermore pressure, mainly scared by the fact that Tanner could be ruthless with women. At the moment she's trying to nessle into Jacko's forces to try and get information. Her accent is dirt cheap but that doesn't mean that she can't still use her old one. She also has a few connections, including that of Leo... What? He doesn't know about her change to thievery or the fact she's working there, he thinks that she's on the Smoke Isles.

I'll add a picture at a later date.

Please say it isn't too late to join!
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:22 am

Freedom let out a long sigh asshe reached the inn, "So, this is the place? Not quite as grand as Tanner's," she stiffled a laugh as she headed to the door, the little of what she stole from the night in her bag. The wind was whipping around her, lifting her ponytail and fringe upwards, revealing her deep amber eyes and the long scar. Tapping on the door, she shielded herself from the conditions, the winters here were cruel; they left no weak person unharmed. She could already feel the heat from indoors, and that wasn't just to do with the fire, it was that kinda feel like a family, y'know?
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:37 am

okay it's not too late! Very Happy

Lorenna: Jasmine and I walked downstairs. Keith was back. I took a second to laugh openly at his hair cut before making my way across the common room. I was probably the only person who could get away with that. It helped to be Jacko's number one.
I went over to the door. Someone was knocking. I yanked the door open. "This is is an inn," I told the girl standing there. "You can just walk in."
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:07 am

sure i'll join Very Happy Very Happy
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:12 am

yay!!! Very Happy
you can be anyone. girl, boy, flying squirrel. it's up to you Very Happy
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:18 am

kay Very Happy
but i'll have to join either later tonight or tomorrow :p
my mom's making go to the lake today *sigh*
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:22 am

oh, well that'll be fun, i think. i'll be on tonight Very Happy
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:24 am

That's good Smile
bye Kate Sad
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:26 am

Freedom raised an eyebrow, "Not when there's a sign out front with 'vacancy full' scribbled on it, but never mind. I'm here for something else," I walked passed and dropped the bag on the table in the middle, "I'm hear because I overheard you guys wanting to steal the Crown Jewels, and that you haven't got a plan. I think you need someone who's done it before," I sat down in the chair in the corner, my legs folded over. My eyes trailed around the room, looking at the place.

Last edited by OpenTheDoor on Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:30 am

Lorenna: (before crown jewels comments) I stuck my head out the door. "There's a sign?" There was one, hanging next to the door. "Well that's new."
"It's been up for three days," Jasmine informed me. I frowned.
"Are you sure?"
Then the girl's comment caught my ear. I marched across the room and planted my fists on the table. "Where did you hear such insanity?" I snarled. Was this girl mentally challenged? You don't just announce in the middle of a common room full of thieves and spies for Leon and Tanner that Jacko was planning to steal the crown jewels.
Thankfully it didn't look as if anyone had heard her comment.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:34 am

Freedom chuckled slightly, her confidence not knocked, "Look, I'm an ally, trust me and I can help you with it. In fact to prove it you can have that bag," I nodded to it, "A few wallets, a couple of furs and possibly a set of keys and a watch, but to be honest I've forgotten. That was last night's work m'love," she smiled, she wasn't usually this cocky but she had to pretend nowadays.

Last edited by OpenTheDoor on Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:36 am

Lorenna: I stood up straighter and pointed my finger at her. She had just called me 'm'love'. There wasn't anyone in all of Corinth who had ever or would ever address me that way. "Look, I don't scare what petty pickpocketing you performed last night," I informed her. "Just...come with me and, for your sake, keep your mouth shut." I turned and walked across the common room to the stairs.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:40 am

Freedom smiled; she was in. I got up, dusted myself off and followed, my eyes occasionally looking into the other rooms seeing if there was anything worth stealing if this went wrong. It was pretty nice either way. Coughing slightly, my illness was coming back on me... Great, I thought it finished ages ago, but it'll only last the night; it always blooming does.

Last edited by OpenTheDoor on Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:45 am

Lorenna: I turned around as we reached the door to the sitting room. "Again, for your sake, don't try to steal from us." My smile twisted my lips. "There would be no safe haven in the Low End for you if you did." I turned back around and shoved open the sitting room doors.
Jacko looked up, frowning.
"Lorenna, did you get what we need?" he asked. He was sitting on the couch.
"No, got side tracked." Jacko looked past me at the girl in the doorway and raised his eyebrows.
"Whose this?"
"No idea." I flopped down on the couch and draped my leg over Jacko's. Jacko frowned down at me.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:54 am

"Freedom, don't need to bother with the surname, lost it ages ago. Either way," I walked further in, my hands on my hips, "I've heard about you're new... plan so to say," I lifted a hand to a newspaper article in my back pocket and through it over; the last and only time that the crown jewels have gotten stolen in the last hundred years, "The article's about it," I flicked my fringe back over and smiled, "You look like you need someone who's done it before and I have, that person being me. It's hard but doable, I did it with one other, but we had inside help from others. In the end we only got away with this," from my little side back I took out a large diamond, glinting in the light, "Worth? A lot, not sure exactly, but I was waiting for them to die down on that. Security is now over the top; no going in, no going out at least if you're not a guard. And if I were you, I'd be taking notes Jacko."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:00 pm

Lorenna: Jacko snorted at the note taking comment. His mind soaked up every tidbit of information that passed within hearing. I leaned my head against his shoulder and let him take point on this one.
Jacko caught the newspaper and draped his arm around my shoulder. "Please, sit," he said, gesturing to the couch across from ours. He skimmed the article quickly, a small frown tugging at his lips.
"Impressive work," he murmured. I grunted, annoyed that someone had one upped me. Jacko never called my work 'impressive'. He chose words like 'insane' or 'suicidal'. Jana ((Jacko's sister)) said he hated the idea of anything happening to me and if he could, he would make me stay in the inn for the rest of my life.
Which he couldn't do, by the way. "Before we talk tactics, I need to know how you heard about this." Jacko's blue eyes stared at the girl. There was no accusation or suspicion in them, just open curiosity.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:09 pm

"I get around a lot," I smiled, not mentioning the thing about me basically just waiting outside with a telescope... Oh well, "You'd be surprised about what I can do to be honest. And if you need dresses I've got a few 'round back. I'm in the house above the grocers if you wanna come by. I can get most things..." she sat down on the sofa, leaning forwards onto her lap, her hands gripped together, "And I know how to stop over-active flipping girls from being completely annoying."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down