Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Stealing Couldn't be Funner - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Stealing Couldn't be Funner - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Stealing Couldn't be Funner - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Stealing Couldn't be Funner - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Stealing Couldn't be Funner - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Stealing Couldn't be Funner - Page 7 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Stealing Couldn't be Funner - Page 7 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Stealing Couldn't be Funner - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Stealing Couldn't be Funner - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Stealing Couldn't be Funner

+5
OpenTheDoor
Gifty
Charlie
KenzieJo
Kate-Anders(unnie)
9 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Stealing Couldn't be Funner - Page 7 Empty Re: Stealing Couldn't be Funner

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:09 pm

"I get around a lot," I smiled, not mentioning the thing about me basically just waiting outside with a telescope... Oh well, "You'd be surprised about what I can do to be honest. And if you need dresses I've got a few 'round back. I'm in the house above the grocers if you wanna come by. I can get most things..." she sat down on the sofa, leaning forwards onto her lap, her hands gripped together, "And I know how to stop over-active flipping girls from being completely annoying."

OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:18 pm

Lorenna: "Is she referring to me?" I said out of the side of my mouth. Jacko smirked.
"There is a possibility that that is the case," he replied just as quietly.
"I don't like her," I informed him. Jacko laughed and nuzzled the top of my head.
"You don't like anyone," he said into my hair.
"That's not entirely true." I grinned wickedly. "I like Anna." Jacko groaned at the mention of his mother. She was constantly trying to set him up with respectable young women. Jacko had a tendency to go for the less respectable ones, like Victoria, who I was fairly certain he was sleeping with.
Jacko looked back at Freedom. "Forgive her. She has no manners." What, it wasn't like Tanner had taught me society's rules. He had taught me his rules and those weren't respectable ones.
"We are in need of clothes that would fit in in a court setting," Jacko continued. "I have arranged for papers of nobility to be forged that will legitimize Keith, Jasmine--" He glanced down at me. "--and Lorenna's claims to nobility." I glanced down at my light brown skin. It would look blatantly out of place in a court setting. Maybe I'd just claim to be of southern descent, not Smoke Isle.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:23 pm

Freedom smiled, "And I know my ways around the courts, but you need not worry about papers," her thoughts turned back to other things before she shuddered, "But I have plenty, men's clothes too if you need it. I can also help with changing accents, I've changed mine plenty of times. And I have to say, this'll have to be executed well," her tone returned to somewhat lighter, but that never was anything that made herself seem what of a nicer person, "And I was talking about that other little girl that flips about everywhere, if you give me a nod then I can snap it out of her, I know my ways."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:28 pm

Lorenna: I glanced up at Jacko. He glanced down at me. We both decided to ignore the 'snap it out of her' part. "Of course it'll have to be executed well," I said, looking back at the girl. "That's a give."
"Why won't we need to worry about papers?" Jacko asked. I agreed with him. At the door to the palace guards excused to see the noble's papers even if they had seen them dozens of times. What were we going to say? 'Oops, I forgot mine.' We'd be in the dungeon faster than we could say that.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:32 pm

Freedom smiled, "I've the papers for myself already from the previous, they didn't suspect the thirteen year old and her twenty year old brother was up to anything, especially when the little girl was blind," she smirked, "That gave her reasons to leave when things got strange, trust me, plus I have a certain skill in that area either way," her smile disappeared, "But anyway, if we did that then we'd need a plan to get out of there ASAP... You'll think of that I trust Jacko, you're meant to be good in this area."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:38 pm

Lorenna: Jacko and I exchanged a glance. We'd get the papers for Keith and Jasmine anyway, whatever this girl said. We had to have everything covered in case then went bad. Jacko looked back at the girl. "We've considered a few possibilities for getting into the vault," Jacko said. "One of which being to borrow the prince's key. I sincerely doubt that he would notice."
"Or," I piped up. "Maybe he'd want to show off the crown jewels off to...a..." I frowned. "...female acquaintance. That would get us pass the guards on the vault. They wouldn't question the prince going in there. Then it would be only a matter of snagging the jewels." I looked up hopefully at Jacko. He was nodding thoughtfully.
"What do you think, Freedom?" he asked. He was a good leader that way. He always wanted everyone's opinion on an idea. If one person didn't like it, he wouldn't override them. He'd listen to both sides of the argument and then make an informed decision.
Unlike Tanner who shot down everyone's ideas except his own.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:51 pm

He was asking? "Well, I..." she was taken aback slightly; he was a real good leader compared to Tanner, but then again, "Female might work, but you want to do something... bigger," she sat back and pulled out a big sheet of paper, always handy, "We'd be here, the entrance," she began to draw the basic layout of the place, "There's an event coming up, the Prince's birthday, onlt his close frienda and that of the king are invited, but to be honest that just means that they're not gonna let anyone without a fancy title in," she shrugged, drawing a couple of crosses, "Right the crosses are guards, the dash is me, the circle the prince, the square Jacko and the spiral you," I pointed to the girl, "Anyway, any other people, grab a pen and put them in the key," she drew a little box and titled it so, "Anyway, that means that we can split up. Also, either me or you need to get the prince or king to us so that they know you, then a guy needs to jump in and say that there's a robery in the big bank, the bank owned my Lord Courter who will be there, he has the keys to the vault too," I smiled, "The best pickpocket needs to get him talking, but I can do that, that means you need to get the prince sweet."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:52 pm

brb dinner
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:52 pm

Keith had followed them up, he honestly did not trust this girl. He stood in the doorway, listening silently, with his lips clamped tightly shut. He was doing just fine with changing his accent what he wanted to know, was how she knew anyone would need that. He would ask her later.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:00 pm

kk OTD

Lorenna: I stared at the girl. "Jacko, she doesn't know who I am," I whispered in his ear. Jacko gave an agrieved sigh. I sat forward, grabbed the pen from Freedom and scrawled my name in big letters next to my name. L-O-R-E-N-N-A. I grinned. Jacko muttered something that sounded like 'you are so immature.' I glowered at him and sat back against his shoulder.
"I won't be joining you," Jacko said, taking the pen from me and crossing himself off the rough sketch. "I have to stay here."
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:05 pm

"I'll be joining though." Keith said making his presence known. He gave a pleasent smile to the girl, meaning he hated her and wasn't just going to out right say it yet.

Keith even though he was still very charismatic felt as though the haircut was making him feel more vulnerable, it made him feel as though he didn't belong. But what was he thinking it was a haircut.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:07 pm

Lorenna: "I like the hair," I said, smirking. Jacko prodded me, hard, in the side. I ignored the warning. I just kept smirking Keith.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:10 pm

Keith glared at Lorena, his blue eyes seemingly clouded over, it was like watching a thunderstorm. "Another word about the hair, and we'll be looking for a new thief." Keith threatened.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:13 pm

Lorenna: Jacko stiffened, but didn't comment. I just laughed. Keith was big into looking and acting intimidating. If he went through with all the threats he had said to me, I would be dead several times over.
"Maybe you should lay off," Jacko whispered in my ear. I just shrugged.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:16 pm

Keith hated his life at the moment, he didn't need to be teased. It wasn't his fault that he looked dirt poor, the haircut was a must if the plan was going to work at all. Keith decided then that he would start practicing his new accent, wondering if he really would be completely different. If Lorenna didn't know him so well, she wouldn't have recognized him.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:19 pm

Lorenna: Keith was staring off into the distance. There was a look on his face that made my stomach twist. I shouldn't have mentioned the hair. I knew he hated his background, hated that everything about him showed where he was from. I looked down at my hands. I knew exactly how he felt.
There weren't a lot of Smoke Islanders in Corinth. Those that were here were treated...differently.
"Sorry, Keith," I mumbled. "I won't bring up the hair again."

Jacko: I looked down at Lorenna in surprise. She hardly ever apologized.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:22 pm

It was eerily silent. It wasn't that he didn't not like Donagal, its just that in Corinth he was the only one, and people knew it. They weren't afraid to treat him like it either. It was then he wished his hair could just grow back, and he could crawl back to Donagal, he didn't need anyones crap.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:23 pm

"Right, either way I'll be making my leave, I have to go find the dresses... Any particular colours? I have a few," she dusted herself off and smiled back at the Irish guy, "And Irish gloads always make me smile," she walked to the doorand span around waiting for Lorenna's reply. Lorrenna? So that was the girl? Freedom kept a mental note on that.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:25 pm

"I'm sure they do." Keith retorted in a perfect British accent. He wanted to just go off on a tangent in his own accent, but refrained, his first test to see if he could keep this knew one when he was angry.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:26 pm

Lorenna: "Green," I said instantly. "Dark green." The color complimented my hair and skin tone.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:32 pm

"Because sir being born on Smoke Isles with a mother British and a father from that faithful place we all learn a thing or two," she used her flareless British accent, posh and pristine(sp), "But needless to say you do learn to pick up a thing or two," she smiled and then looked at Lorenna up and down, "It might fit, you may need to slip on a corset, the green one's tiny," she returned to her Lower End accent and smiled, "And what's you're inside leg measurement and stuff? I may have something for you that the prince wears himself."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:33 pm

after gus let me go I changed into more presentable clothes, instead of ones speckled in flour and dough. I ran a hand through my hair, a little long but it made me approachable, not too clean cut not too grungy. I adjust my coat with one more look in the mirror and head out, strolling through the streets. Watching those around me carefully for an opening.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:35 pm

Keith looked at the girl, their was no way her father was from Donagal. The look he gave her was one of you really think I know that. He laughed, and decided to have a little fun, "Why don't you figure it out yourself."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:36 pm

Lorenna: My eyes flicked between Keith and Jacko. "Seventeen inches," I said, my voice slightly high pitch. Jacko snorted.

((i hoping that's not grossly huge. lorenna's really skinny. im just not familar with such measurements))
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:40 pm

(no idea... But she was talking to her new best irish buddy)

"Well then you'd need to come with me, the tape measurer's at my house," she smiled, raising an eyebrow, "Of course if I did you'd have to take your trousers off, bjt then I'd think that you were trying to seduce me," she giggled, "But still, come on, you'd be better off either way."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:42 pm

just did mine and it's 33" but I'm quite tall.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down