Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 31 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 31 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 31 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 31 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY...

5 posters

Page 31 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 31 Empty Re: CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY...

Post by bookcrazI Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:29 am

(oooo... Razz)
Char: I sat at the table with my back erect and my hands in my lap. Tonight we had to dine with Jack's parents, I had to be 'proper'. I smoothed out my deep green dress with a sigh, it was a fashionable dress meaning completely uncomfortable.

bookcrazI

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen
Level: 1

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 31 Empty Re: CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY...

Post by Charlie Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:31 am

Rupe was in a blue dress that matched Jack's but with black pants he was already seated at the table when Jack came in. "Evening." he said.
Rupe smirked family dinners were hardly proper in this household.
Their parents soon came in.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:35 am

Char: I smiled demurly as the couple came in, glaring a bit at Rupert. He had better had told them I promised to be good from now on. I melted a bit as Jack in, he looked very fine in his jacket.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:39 am

Jack sat next to Charlotte. "Rupert assured me, that he said you would be an angel. And if he didn't I assured him, I would give him a proper burial."
Jack flicked his hair out of his eyes.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:43 am

Char: I nodded my head ever so slightly to aknowledge the statement. I took a deep breath, well tried to , the dress pretty much restricted all breathing capabilities. I was going to be ever so perfect, so perfect it hurt. "How are you this fine evening Jack?" I asked politely.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:45 am

"Brilliant." He lied. His back felt as if it was broken. He hated formal dinners. The only time he liked them was when their was a dance involved, which even if their was one, he could not do. "And you?" he asked.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:49 am

Char: "Positivly vibrant" I answered with a smile. I was ready to tear the dress off, I couldn't breathe and it was insanely itchy. I pushed away with a smile and a fluttering breath.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:53 am

"How is your back Jack?" Adelaide his mother asked.
"Wonderful mum thank you." Jack said, taking a sip of the wine in front of him.
His father however didn't believe it, but decided it best not to say anything.
Rupert his year younger twin looked at him. "Any idea when it will be healed completely."
"Soon." Jack said obviously knowing what Rupert was getting at, no competition for his horse, meaning Rupert would be able to use it. "And no, you can not use him."
Their father and mother gave them the oddest looks. "I never said I was going to." Rupert smirked.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:57 am

Char: "Adelaide, how was your day?" I asked smiling. I put my hand on Jack's hand for reasurence, tonight was nerve racking.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:00 am

"Wonderful. Thank you for asking." Adelaide said. She turned to her husband, "Phillipe the women at the club approve of them as a couple."
Phillipe looked at her, "I was never looking for approval by the women at the club."
Adelaide gave him a cold glare, and turned back to Charlotte. "How was your day?" she asked.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:27 pm

Char: "Lovely thank you" I answered with a delicate smile.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:17 pm

The food was brought, and Jack finished, it quite fast. He was tired, more than he had been in a while. It was probably because he lied about how bad his back felt and did more than he should have.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:37 pm

Char: I only ate a small amount ignoring my rumbling tummy. I looked at Jack and then to his parents, they sure were different. "So Adelaid, how was your dinner?"
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:14 pm

"Absolutely brilliant." Adelaide said, "You barely ate anything, dear. I can send it back and get something prepared that you would like." She said, Jack got his personality from her, and his appearance from his father, although he didn't have the hair colour of his father. He and Rupe had different hair colors from their parents. They didn't know where it came from.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:53 pm

Char: I smiled graciously. "No thank you, this was delicious, I just can't eat much." in this dress, I thought afterwards. I smiled at her again and continued counting, two hours four minutes and thirteen seconds so far.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:01 pm

"Ok dear. If you get hungry later on, I'll have some food brought up." Adelaide said.
"Mum, I have finished, would you mind if I left the table."
"No dear, you can leave."
"Merci." He said, getting up. He pushed his chair in, and servants cleared his place. "Bon soir." he smiled, he gave Charlotte, a ginger tap on the shoulder, and kiss on the top of the head before he left.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:04 pm

Char: I smiled back at him silently cursing that I had to stay here at the table, I talk to him later. "So what are you two doing tommorow?" I asked waiting for them to leave, I couldn't leave until they did. What stupid manners!
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:07 pm

"We are going on a short trip to the country side." Phillipe said.
"Which we should be getting rest for. It's a long journey honey." Adelaide told him. Phillipe nodded and got up. He left, but Adelaide stayed. She got a worried look on her face. "How is Jack, really?" She asked. "Rupert wont tell me, and Jack is as hard to read as a wall."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:14 pm

Char: I smiled a bit, "Really good actually, healthy mentally and physically." I said getting up myself, I resisted the urge to sigh.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:15 pm

"Thank you." Adelaide said. She got up and left.
Jack was already in his boxers and in bed, his back facing up. He was asleep more tired than ever.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:20 pm

Char: I hopped up the stairs to the room and laughed. "Asleep already?"
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:21 pm

Jack said nothing he was out cold. His back was red, he hid pain really well.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:07 pm

Char: I pouted realizing he was asleep, I started to undress sighed happily once the constricting dress was off. I hopped to the bathroom and got some healing slave and put it on Jack's bedside table for the morning.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:10 pm

Jack's head turned, he wasn't just physically exausted, he was emotionally exausted. His light red back, and bright read cut were just visible from the covers that were partially pulled up.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:21 pm

Char: I turned and had a sharp intake of breath upon seeing his back. "You are very secretive, aren't you?" I chided quietly. I took the slave that I had put on his bed side table and started putting it on his back.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:23 pm

Jack moaned a bit and woke up, "What are you doing?" he asked attempting to turn over.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next