Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 30 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 30 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 30 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 30 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY...

5 posters

Page 30 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 30 Empty Re: CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY...

Post by Charlie Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:21 pm

Jack caught the man's shirt collar. "Go to the kitchen and ask for Marie, you'll like her." he whispered. He would not let Charlotte's tactics get to him.

Charlie

Back to top Go down

CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 30 Empty Re: CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY...

Post by bookcrazI Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:26 pm

Char: I looked back a bit confused at Jack but turned again and hopped to the living room. I sat down on a couch and sighed, today was not particularly a good day. I sighed soon I'd get my little sister, ma petite seour, and together we'd travel to America.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen
Level: 1

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:40 pm

Rupe came bounding in. The almost twin of Jack, but a bit less muscular. "Mom is worried, that you don't have control over her." he said.
"Well I don't. I'm not going to force her to do anything she doesn't want to do. Hell if she wants a divorce, she can have it."
"Your such a people please mate." Rupe said.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:43 pm

Char: I turned around and faced Rupert. "Hello, do realize I can hear you." I said sweetly but putting a bit of bite into it.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:50 pm

"Don't shoot the messenger." He said. He turned back to Jack, "What should I tell mom."
"Whatever the hell you want." Jack said. He went to a couch and sat down, his head in his hands. This relationship would never work, and it saddened him, something he didn't expect when the first got married.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:05 am

Char: I sighed. "Tell her I'll try to be good." I smiled a bit at that, I really wouldn't but she wouldn't know that.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:06 am

Rupe nodded and left.
jack leaned back on the couch it felt good to let his back relax.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:24 am

Char: "So, how's the back." I asked. I sighed and put my foot up on a pillow.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:20 am

"Fine." Jack said. He really didn't think it was that bad. He road the horse today just fine.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:25 am

Char: I smiled a bit feeling a bit stupid for being so pig headed. "Sorry for being stubborn." I apologised timidly.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:27 am

"No it's not anything you should apologize about." he then added, "If i wasn't so prideful, you wouldn't be as hurt."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:30 am

CHar: I raised an eyebrow. "I was the one who started it so, it's more my fault than yours." I bit my lip, I was doing it again, being stubborn. It was some infectious disease, you could never get rid of it once it spread.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:32 am

Jack looked at her, giving up the fight. He shouldn't argue with her, it would just make her hate him more. He wanted her to be happy as long as they were together. He wanted her to do what she wanted.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:36 am

Char: "I'm sorry again, I'm just being a bit stubborn today. Whenever I'm pent up sick or injured I get stir crazy, this is just a result of my stupid injury." I explain blushing a bit. I looked up with a small smile.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:42 am

"You're fine. But one thing about me, you never say you're sorry. It'll always be my fault." he told her. He could not believe how conflicted he felt about all of this.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:56 am

Char: I frowned at him, "Why would you say that?" I started fighting small wars in my head.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:58 am

"Just part of my character. I always take the blame. Like when Rupert was caught by a made with a broken vase, I said I broke it."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:02 am

Char: "Well, you should know that I won't let that stop me from apologising." I stuck my lip out a bit playfully.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:04 am

"That's good to know." He looked at her, and gave a half smile. "But I will always take the blame."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:05 am

Char: "And I won't let you." I grinned.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:08 am

He gave her a puppy dog look, as he pushed the sleeves of his read top up. "Please." he said. He wanted her to let him do this one thing for him.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:14 am

Char; I rolled my eyes and threw a look at him. "Fine, just this once." I sighed.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:16 am

"Thank you." He said, standing up. "I'm going to take a shower. If you need help don't hesitate to request it." He walked up the stairs to the bath room, to shower. He wondered if he could wash the feelings away.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:21 am

Char: I hesitated from the little comment I wished to say and leaned back. What was happening to me? Why did I have such feelings for this man?
(time skip? To dinner perhaps?)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:24 am

(yes)

Jack didn't come back down till dinner. He was wearing a pair of white slacks, white shirt, and a red jacket, when he came down the stairs.

(think like the blue jacket that the beast wears in beauty and the beast but in red)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:29 am

(oooo... Razz)
Char: I sat at the table with my back erect and my hands in my lap. Tonight we had to dine with Jack's parents, I had to be 'proper'. I smoothed out my deep green dress with a sigh, it was a fashionable dress meaning completely uncomfortable.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next