Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 10 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 10 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY...

5 posters

Page 10 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Go down

CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 10 Empty Re: CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY...

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:24 pm

"Oh lala." Jack laid back down. "I hate life."

Charlie

Back to top Go down

CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 10 Empty Re: CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY...

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:30 pm

"Moi aussi," Scarlette sighed, "Maman is 'highly disappointed at my behavoir' from earlier, she was the one that did it, she's the one that making me lose you... C'est bien pour le femme mais ce ne est pas tres bien pour moi et vous and Rupe donc je ne sais pas..." she carefully sat down next to her brother, "And I don't want Rupe to be the older brother, he's useless, you're good, you understand me, he thinks me useless because I cannot plau catch with him very well," she giggled slightly.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:42 pm

"No he just doesn't like the thought of having a sister, that is supposed to be his twin." Jack explained. "You two are very different."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:45 pm

"I know, but you're a cross between me and him so we get on fine with you," she smiled, "I think I'm adopted though. Sometimes I think that you think that too..." she looked at him with a neutral expression on her face.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:52 pm

"I have never thought that. You're my little sister." Jack sat up and hugged her.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:59 pm

"Don't do that to me..." she put her arms around him, resting her sodden eye-cloth onto his shoulder, "But sometimes I think I'm not because I look completely different to all of us. I mean, I have pure black straight hair and pale skin, all of you are brunette and have darker skin. I feel like I'm an outcast..."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:00 pm

Char: I watched the tender moment in silence in the back of the room. I stayed silent and watched them hug wish dearly for my little sister, for some sort of comfort. But no, I had to be strong, to be independant. I wish Maman had cared about me more instead of thinking I was an object to be traded or sold. I was something of value, but not as an item, as a person.
(sorry guys.. I had to walk my dogs)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:03 pm

"But you're not. You never have been. Everyone in this family is loved, more than they no. Even if they don't show it." Jack told her, he hoped Char heard his comment, he wasn't a heartless being.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:08 pm

Char: I felt my eyes burn with tears of slight jealosy. The only person I ever loved was my little sister, I knew she loved me too but sometimes you need a little more love. I krept back to my room trying not to disturb them and curled ontop of the covers of my new bed. Once there I started to cry, like a little homesick girl, I missed my sister and my cat. Even if my cat died years ago I still loved him, little old Bells.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:12 pm

"I'll be right back." He told his sister, he got up, and stood in the doorway of Charolets room. "I know this is hard, but how can I help?" He asked he had a genuine nice sound in his tone. He was caring.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:21 pm

Char: I looked up startled. "Uh, I was just..just..nothing." I said quote lamely. He did sound like he wanted to help but there really wasn't anything he could do but go along with the plan. Eventually I'd move to the Americas with Saph and live with her until she marries or until I marry. I doubt that anyone would ever want to marry me though.
" I'm fine, really just a little home sick." I finally answered.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:34 pm

"I wish I could help." Jack said. He really did, if it weren't for the circumstances, and he had more time to get to know her he might actually marry her. She was pretty, and had a good personality.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:40 pm

Char: I snorted. "I wish too, I wish that my parents actually cared for me. I wish that I lived on a poor farm rather than in a rich home." I sighed, I would work everyday dawn to dusk if that meant having a loving family.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:44 pm

"No... No regrets. No... We shall have no regrets..." she sang to herself, fiddling with her fingers to pass time; he was taking forever in there. They better not be...eww. She may be blind but she isn't deaf. With a shudder, she sighed and began to have a little nap.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:58 pm

"I find horse back riding helps me escape. And you can go visit your sister and family when ever you like, And your sister can come here." Jack smiled. "But really you want to feel ride horseback." He then added, "It helps."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:01 pm

Char: I gave him a tiny smile and sat up. "Thanks, I'm just going to go to sleep though, tough day." I said quietly. I took off my over robe and walked to the door to hang it up could care less that he was there. I walked back to my bed and extinguished the candle lighting the room and got into my huge bed.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:12 pm

Jack walked out of the room, thinking this would be a hard relationship. He closed the door behind him. His sister was asleep on the couch. He walked over and picked her up, and took her downstairs to her room. He smiled.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:21 pm

(Time skip?)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:21 pm

(yes as long as you start cause if i do... he's gonna be horseback riding LOL)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:23 pm

"No, that's not the butter knife, it's for main course... Silly Rupe..." she murmured as she stirred slightly, "Tous est mon frére idiotique..."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:23 pm

okay time skip
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:30 pm

But for the record, I find it rather sad that a fifteen year old girl is dreaming about butter knives...
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:37 pm

yes, I do have to agree. But remember this was a long time ago and the girl didn't have ian somerholder to dream about...

Char: I wake up in the morning expecting my light pink wall paper and the vase of flowers next to my bed. Opening my eyes I realize that I'm not at my home, or in my room. I was married to a man I barely knew and had to live in a house I knew nothing about. Yay.

I got to my closet and pick out a light pink dress and dress myself. Many girls need help to dress thier selves but over the years I've learnt to be independant.

Once dressed I make my way into Jack's room, while ignoring all the clothes littering his floor I walk to his bed and shake his sleeping shoulder.
"Wake up." I whisper gently.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:41 pm

(Who's Ian Somerholder?)
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:42 pm

is it saturday yet in this chat Sapphire wants to visit!!
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:45 pm

Jack awoke, "What time is it?" He asked rubbing his eyes.

(if she and rupert are twins then she is not 15 she is 17 cause rupert is a year younger than jack)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next