Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 9 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 9 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY...

5 posters

Page 9 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Go down

CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 9 Empty Re: CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY...

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:58 pm

"Lottie ma'am," she smiled and courtesied slightly, "I'm Scarlette's personal maid and aid," she smiled as she walked out, opening the carriage door, sighing as she heard Scarlette's rant and rave over the hill, complaining about every least detail of her life as her mother just listened; I guess she's finally cracked.

OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 9 Empty Re: CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY...

Post by bookcrazI Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:48 pm

Char: I hugged her close holding back tears of my own."Nonsense. I will visit you every Saturday, I promise." I say holding her close not wanting to leave but knowing my parents wouldn't let me live with them.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:07 pm

Jack followed the carraige back to the mansion. He was disapointed.

Rupe and Phillipe were in front of the carraige on their horses, it was similar to a funeral procession.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:12 pm

Sapphire: I stood there crying I would only see my sister once a week. On Saturday. Thats it. My parents would never allow me to visit there, so it would only be every Saturday.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:15 pm

Jack saw Sapphire crying. "If it was up to me." He said, leading his horse back to her, "And I say it is, you can see her as much as you want." He then road off towards his mansion.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:44 pm

Sapphire: I looked at him smiling a bit. Mabye he wasnt half bad after all.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:02 pm

(where would char be going?)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:05 pm

idk
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:08 pm

lol.....uh....so.....XJ.. I feel like a loser..XP
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:19 pm

Smile ya probobly. Um to Jacks house...?
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:09 pm

Okay...sure? Sorry just got back from my first day of school... and I have home work!!
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:12 pm

(moi aussi... except not my first day of school)

Jack went to the stables, and got off his horse. He lead it to the stall, and began brushing it.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:21 pm

(*whimpers* I have no social life offically. I have some drama thing three days a week and piano one day a week and workout with a friend one day a week not to mention my three clubs...ugh..)
Char: I looked around and followed Jack's mother and father to thier carriage and waited in silence as they took me to thier home. My home now. I held back my shudder and realised I had to live with Jack till I died, or till I ran away. Run away! Thats what I'll do, I will stay here for a week and make them think I'm happy then when I'm ready I'll run off to the americas. Thats my plan! I held back my smile and stayed solemn.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:34 pm

Sapphire: I fallowed mother and Father to their carraiage. To head home.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:05 pm

Charlie? I need u...
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:09 pm

(i'm here)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:16 pm

(Char is kinda arriving at jacks house with his parents...maybe a post from you is needed..?)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:19 pm

(oh.)

Jack went to his room, more he stood at the top of the grand staircase, after coming in from the stables, and putting his horse up.

Rupert was putting both his and their father's horses up. In the stables, so Phillipe could walk into the house with Adalade and their new daughter in law.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:23 pm

Char: I walked in slowly and held arm in arm with my new Mother in law who was chatting endlessly to me about how we'd go shopping tomorow.

I barely hear a word but nodded in the right places, I looked up to find Jack at the top of the stair case staring down. With a little pat from his mother and a wink from his father I was pushed up the stairs to him.

As soon as I was a few feet away from him I spoke. "Not going to happen." I say bluntly, knowing what most did on thier wedding night. I crossed my arms and stuck my nose in the air stubbornly.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:26 pm

"Didn't plan on it. Follow me." He said. He took her down a long hallway, and up another flight of stairs, to his appartment type thing. Their was a sitting room, and straight in front were three doors. "The one on the far left is your room, its connected with mine, we never have to unlock that door though. The one on the far right is the toilet and the bath room. My room is the one in the middle." Jack explained, he took off his jacket, and shirt, and through the on the ground, he laid down on one of the couches, "Make yourself at home."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:31 pm

Char: I nodded and wondered off into the room that was supposedly mine. I checked the closet to find a whole array of dresses. With a sigh I slipped off my dress and my petticoats and put on a night gown. I walked back out to the sitting room and cleared my throat.
"Okay I do have a plan, but you have to work with me. Not against me, agreed?" I say clearly in my practised speech.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:34 pm

Jack stood up an eyebrow raised, "And what's that?" He asked.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:52 pm

Char: I take a deep breath and adjust my robe so it was tighter on my small waist. I felt awkwardly naked with only the nightgown and the robe on, rather than my petticoats and dresses. "We just have to act nicely to each other for a few weeks. Only so your parents, and my parents trust us. They'll give us more time alone and time to go out into the public. Thats when we escape, I'm taking my sister and going to the Americas, where you go I don't care." I say finishing it off by crossing my arms.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:54 pm

Jack liked the idea, "Perfect." He could go off to England, He always wanted to live their.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:10 pm

"So, you're leaving?" Scarlette came up the stairs at the wrong time, biting her lip, "You're going to go away, away from Rupert and me... But I thought you said that you were gonna stay here and teach me stuff, stuff that Maman, Papa, Lottie and books can't y'know life skills..." she was now violently chewing her lip,"Jack you can't," her tone was quite upsetting but quiet, not daring to raise her voice.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:24 pm

"Oh lala." Jack laid back down. "I hate life."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next