Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 20 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 20 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!))

5 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 20 Empty Re: All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!))

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:34 am

Nikki woke up and realized the Gabe was still asleep. Smiling, she decided to get up and fix breakfast since he'd been so welcoming to her. So, she climbed out of bed in the over-sized t-shirt that she'd borrowed from him and went into the kitchen.

Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 20 Empty Re: All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!))

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:25 am

"What?" Lib looked up from his menu, looking at his sister cussing as she looked at her text.
"Nothing, just Vodaphone telling me I'm running low on credit," she shook her head, she was terrible at lying though, her hands travelled through her hair, it flicking back down over her eyes.
"What is it? Really?" this time he leant over and took his sister's hand with a concerned look of his face, "I'm your big brother, I have to know so that I kiss your booboos when you fall down."
He laughed lightly as he let go of her hand to take a sip of Pepsi from next to him.
"Well, I'm kinda late for something," she shrugged and looked down at the list of pizzas, "I think I'm gonna go with the Hawaiian..."
Her brother snorted slightly, but when she looked up there was two of them; Just.
"Freedom? How the hell did you get here?" he leant on the table before looking behind him quickly, "Hey! Another chair over here please Mistro!"
The guy muttered as he did as he was told, the already small table growing ever smaller.
The twins next to each other was a weird thing; they looked exactly the same in the face but oh so different in clothing and mannerisms, it was rather humorous actually.
"I live above here Just," she rolled her eyes as she passed him her menu, "The question is what are you doing here?"
"We've returned to do some business..." he said vaguely, his sister's curiosity quickly growing, "We're here on business."
"What's the job?" she asked, leaning on the table as Just was given his cutlery and things.
"Radio," he shrugged, "It's a trial thing on the radio."
Though he answered well, he was amazing at telling the truth; if you wanted anything like that then you needed to ask Lib, he was the one to be bad at lying and that sort of stuff.

"I'll pay," Lib finally spoke up as he stood, his hand snatching the bill on the table, "You don't have to Free."
With a shrug, she grabbed her coat looking outside; it had gotten extremely dark extremely quickly to be honest, then she checked watch: 21:23? Really?
"Whoa, we've been here ages," she nodded and looked at the waiter, a sigh of relief on his face as he took the bill finally.
He would understand if had two older brothers that have seem to risen from the dead though they said that they just had to leave in a rush. They nattered through all that time there talking about various things and such, nothing that anyone else would be interested in, just good old family stuff.
"Thanks, come again," the waiter's tone was sarcastic as he took the bill and ran it through the cashier quickly before handing us the change, minus his hefty tip of course for the wait.
With a sigh and a roll of the eyes, the trio exited the place and walked over to the park, the one with the lake where Freedom had found the girl rolling into the water, also where she saw the Boss jogging. She cringed at the thought.
"So, Free... What are you doing at the moment?" Just asked out of the blue, stepping in time with her on her left side.
"She's in a gang, the Guns," Lib informed on her other side as their sister cussed under her breath, "She has double gun tattoos on her hips."
"Really?! Whoa, tattoos for such an innocent little girl?"
She was wearing long sleeves all night to cover the one on her hand and forearm; the links and fret board.
"Yeah, I also have angel wings, got them in memory of you two, y'know?" she looked at his face; a cross of flattery and shock, making his sister smile, "And I have these."
She quickly rolled up her sleeves to show the tattoos that she was trying to cover, a smile on her face; she was extremely proud of them.
"Nice," the twins said at the same time with a nod, "We haven't got any."
"Really?" she sounded a little embarrassed and surprised to be honest, but that was just natural.
They nodded as they took a seat in the park, the sun just skimming the top of the horizon as the darkness fell further; they's need to get back soon, before all the gangs and drunks roamed the streets.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:01 pm

psst, Nikki! Do you wanna get Freedom to somehow meet one of your charries? Just because she's away from all the talking etc
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:06 pm

Gabe rolled over in bed. The sheets falling off him a bit.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:19 pm

Nikki hummed Pretty Girl by her favorite band while frying some french toast, already having set the oancakes, syrup, butter, OJ, and and shredded hashbrowns on the table smiling. (She cooks a lot when she cooks.)
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:39 pm

Gabe rolled out of bed, and pulled his plaid pajama pants up a bit. He didn't bother wearing a shirt to bed. He walked out of his room and into the kitchen that smelled brilliantly.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:40 pm

"Good morning!" Nikki greeted him, setting the last of breakfast on the table.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:50 pm

"Morning." Gabe said.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:59 pm

She smiled and sat down across from him.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:01 pm

"Did you have fun making breakfast." He asked helping himself. "It smells good." He smiled.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:02 pm

She nodded.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:09 pm

She blushed at the compliment. "Thanks." She said looking down. (Amazing how one can be shy and bold at the same time)
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:11 pm

"No problem." He said, taking a bite of pancakes. "This is delicious, seriously best pancake ever." He laughed, "You should open a restaurant."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:12 pm

She blushed brighter. "Thanks." she said, softly. Taking a small bite of her own pancakes.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:17 pm

He looked at his watch. "I don't want to eat to much though. I need to go run." He said. Heading back to his room coming out in shorts and a shirt and tennis shoes. "I'll finish when I get back." He smiled, fighting an urge to kiss her.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:25 pm

She smiled and nodded. "See you then..." she agreed, looking down fighting this urge to kiss him. 'What's up with me? What is this?' she thought.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:29 pm

Gabe ran out of the house, and down to neutral territory. A group of four Roses were coming up. He ignored them. But they stopped him in his tracks.

"Where's Nikki?" One asked.

"No clue." Gabe said.

Another punched him in the gut, only getting himself hurt. "I know you guys were told no fighting. So I would stop." he said.

"I don't care who ya are." Another said, then punched him in the face. Gabe retaliated, and gave him an upper cut.

"Lets handle this like men." He said.

"Okay." One said pulling out a knife.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:30 pm

Rose pulled out her phone and dialed her cousin Stan.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:33 pm

Rose pulled out her phone and dialed her cousin Stan.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:33 pm

"I wouldn't use that if I were you." Gabe said.

"Well you're not me." The guy said pushing the knife towards Gabe's face. Gabe stopped his hand and held it back. He took the knife and through it on the ground.

"No need to fight." He said, as the sound of a gun cocked behind him.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:39 pm

Nikki paused and thought about it and decided she'd go catch up with Gabe. Changing into her track suit with her hood pulled up for safe measure, she jogged the direction he'd gone.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:42 pm

Gabe slowly turned around, a gun now pointed in between his eyes. "You really want to use that, against me?" he asked. His hand reaching for his own gun.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:45 pm

Nikki saw 2 of her friends trying to jump on Gabe and sighed, going to the Rose side of the entrance and removing her hood. "Hey, guys!" she said jogging up. "What's going on? Because, I hope I don't have to tell Dru you're trying to fight on neutral territory.." she warned them
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:47 pm

"Just teaching their little leader a lesson." One replied. Gabe had now grabbed his own gun, and like lighting he grabbed the gun that was pointed at him, and knocked it out of the guys hand.

"Like I said, no fighting." Gabe said. "Listen to your friend their. She's got some brains."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:49 pm

She nodded. "It'd be the smart thing to do if you walked away and pretended you never saw them. Oh, by the way. Tell Dru I'm sorry I missed the gang meeting. I'm staying with a friend in another neighborhood. He name is Pam." she lied believably.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:52 pm

A cold knife tip was touching the back of Gabe's neck, he could feel the blood trickle down. "We can't do that, because we heard, otherwise."

Gabe gulped. Pulling his gun out of his shorts. "Let's not do anything drastic." The tip of the knife began to go down his back.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next