Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 11 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 11 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!))

5 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 11 Empty Re: All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!))

Post by Unabound Justice Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:34 pm

"No, I mean what time is it?" she asked sighing.

Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 11 Empty Re: All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!))

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:53 pm

Gabe looked at the clock in his car, "Uh, eightish." He replied.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:55 pm

"Well, it's Jogging Boss's jogging time so..." she smirked, sitting in the back her arms resting on the back of either chair, poking her head through the middle of them, "Anyway, I need to pick up some meds from here, they're not gonna be happy about lateness bloody witch of a nurse, Sister Gary," she said her name in a childish manner before slumming back on her seat, "Just what I need(!)"
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:59 pm

Nikki nodded, barely able to stay awake.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:00 pm

Gabe glared at the comment about jogging.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:02 pm

She yawned tiredly and blinked sleepily.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:03 pm

"What? It's a fact," she smirked and slipped her phone out, mumbling something about low battery, "And I'm not paying for parking this time."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:04 pm

Gabe looked at Nikki, "Try and stay awake." He pushed the gas pedal a bit harder. Gabe rose and eyebrow, since when did you have to pay for parking at a hospital. "Sorry, that I like to jog, its not to many times I can just be alone." He added in his head, especially with a gang of people who didn't listen to him.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:06 pm

She nodded and pushed herself in a sitting position to try and not fall asleep.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:10 pm

"Yeah, well that's when I go to the park, our territory and I like ducks," she shrugged, "And I've paid ever since a certain someone forgets to bring change..." she spoke through gritted teeth, her eyes blazing beneath, "Anyway, you go to A&E, I'll head to my little counter with the Demon Nurse... And also the reason I'm talking all happy like, man that never happens, anyway, it's because I have news!"
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:12 pm

Gabe parked and looked at her, "What news." He turned to look at her.

(hospital parking doesn't cost money)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:12 pm

Nikki blinked at the girl her sluggish mind trying to figure out what the girl was saying to no avail.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:21 pm

She opened her door and struggled to get out but refused to ask for help. She leaned against the rail and stumbled inside.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:26 pm

Gabe followed her in. He wished she asked for help, but he couldn't do everything.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:28 pm

She walked to the registration office and handed the guy her ID.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:55 pm

Lucky Americans, it costs a fortune here! Grumble grumble...

"Catch ya up in a sec," she winked and ran off to the Counter of Doom as she calls it.
"Freedom Cross! You're late! You missed your meds!" her voice boomed through the ward. Suddenly, all eyes were on her.
She sighed as she leant on the counter, "Sorry, had to rush to A&E, someone decided it would be fun to start slitting," she gave a fake laugh and tapped on the desk, man was that mole on her chin huge.
With a sigh and a shake of her head, she shuffled to the back leaving Freedom standing there alone.
"Whoops! Sorry!" a young guy slipped and split his coffee over her, her coat now sopping wet.
"Thanks, Geez," she spoke through gritted teeth and slipped her coat off, the vest beneath showing her angel wing tattoos.
"Whoa! Didn't that hurt?" he gorped at them. Typical.
"Not really," she shrugged and flicked her hair back, "It didn't really."
He nodded and snorted, his glasses falling off the end of his nose; nerd.
"I'm Gray, short for Graham!" he smiled, putting his hand out, "What's yours? Actually I already know, Freedom! Nurse Lockersmith called you!"
With a nod, she rook the meds from the Demon Nurse and legged it, her coat in her arms.
"Weird guy..." she spoke him down, but she couldn't help but begin to smile.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:57 pm

After than, Nikki sat in a chair until someone could see her. Stupid american health plan everything is slow.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:11 pm

"Nikki, that isn't how you do it!" she rolled her eyes and took out a sack of fake blood, "Follow my little lead!"
She ripped it open and poured it onto her wrists, whistling innocently as she did waiting for a little noticing.
"Nikki! You're bleeding?!" she shouted as tears swelled to her eyes, "Help her!"
As she did, people swarmed around her as she continued to fake the sob-fest.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:16 pm

Nikki just looked around woozily unable to think.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:23 pm

"Dear love! What happened here, then?" she walked over and stood her up, "No, you shouldn't walk!"
As she did say that, another put a wheelchair behind her.
"I'll see you later," Freedom winked and pulled out some cash, "They do good muffins here!"
With that she walked over to get that blueberry treat.
"Do you want her to stay?" the nurse smiled at the girl as they wheeled her down.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:25 pm

Nikki nodded. "Y-yes please.." she said weakly
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:32 pm

"Can I get my muffin first?" she smiled cheekily.
"No," the nurse shook her head, "Your friend needs you."
"No, she's not my friend and I need the sugar rush, I haven't slept in five days, I'm over-tired now."
The nurse rolled her eyes as she walked away, her coat flung over her back. Freedom heard her words about the angel wing tattoo on her shoulder blades; great.
"I got them because of a family death," she simply informed them, "Live with it."
"Cheek!" and with that they rolled her off...

Mind if we do a time skip?
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:34 pm

Idc go ahead.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:52 pm

Dum de de dum de de dum...

"And the wheels come down!" she sang, strumming a guitar that she found on the side in an empty room. It was okay but it needed to be tuned.
"And you're thinking it's all over, and there's another round for you! 'Cause something about pasta sauce!" she smiled as she missed it.
"Mind being quiet, dear?" the nurse spoke though gritted teeth, "It's past midnight."
"Sorry, boredom... You're the one that suggested me to stay Sister."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:27 pm

Nikki growled and threw something at her. "Shut up!" she screamed.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:32 pm

(update)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next