Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 10 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 10 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!))

5 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 10 Empty Re: All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!))

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:33 am

(Okay, could you tell me what's happenign because that blew my sense up...XD)

Freedom sighed, the beach was the only nice place around here, the ocean spitting, the wind singing it's song and the whole place just looking beautiful under the crimson sunset.
She lobbed a stone into the sea, her eyes searching the floor for different stones to try and skim.
"What the hell?" she ran forward; a body?
Before thinking of anything, she headed for it, rolling up her jeans, a hard thing to do when they're skin tight.
"F-it!" she just ran for it, her biker boots trudging along the sand and stone, she could just thank God that she was in neutral territory.

OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 10 Empty Re: All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!))

Post by Unabound Justice Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:35 am

(She's passed out from blood loss after she slit her wrist and is rolling down the beach)
Nikki finally rolled to a stop, her breathing shallow and nearly nonexistent.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:41 am

"Right," she dragged her out with a huff, glad that she had good upper-body strength, "Well, what's happened to you!"
Looking her over she spotted the wrists. Cringing slightly, she rolled her sleeves down, her own scars covering her wrists though most were covered in her tattoo.
"Blood loss then, simple? Nah," she shook her head and ripped the girl's shirt to dab the wound, "Stay with me love."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:42 am

(its a lake not an ocean btw)

Gabe drove past the lake, he headed home. He was due for an evening jog. But now debating on even going on it.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:44 am

(I asked, that was what I got... And my charries a Gun just to say)
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:47 am

(i know i read the bio... my charrie is leader of guns... their is a picture of him somewhere on the first page)

Gabe parked, and went inside his house, he changed into basketball shorts, and tennis shoes. He put on a white v-neck, and ran out the door.

He jogged his normal root, which took him by the lake.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:51 am

I mislocated her pic so I'll find it in a sec...

"Hello?" she waved her hand infront, cursing under her breath, "Blood loss, blood loss, you know how to deal with this Cross!"
Taking out a little case in her back pocket, she smiled that she had her little kit with her. Pulling out the tape, she also slipped her phone out, one to use it as a light and two to get help; it was neutral territory and so she was safe from those lot shooting her back, bloody Roses.
The sounds of footsteps raised her interests, right, maybe they would know more. Flipping her head around, a smirk rose to her lips; Jogging Boss.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:53 am

Gabe kept running, listening to... Rocky. Inspirational music he was kind of odd that way.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:56 am

She clicked her neck and ran over, a smirk playing on her face, "Yo, Gabe, we have a bleeder on the lake edge," she began to jog backwards, keeping infront of him, "Rose but on neutral territory so we should help."
Freedom spotted the earphone and sighed, was he even listening to her?
"Are you even listening to me?" she raised a brow and almost slipped as some dog or something had dropped a large stick on the path. Good going Free, good going.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:58 am

Her breathing was still slow and she was oblivious to the chaos about to inact. See, some of the roses had been headed to the beach and had seen her and instantly assumed the worst and went to tell Dru.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:03 pm

OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:05 pm

gtg for a bit, History h/w and shower, the latter taking longer than the first knowing me Wink
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:06 pm

Nikki suddenly sat up gasping. "What the hell!?!?!" she coughed.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:07 pm

Gabe took the earphone out of his ear, "Yes we should help." He said, following her to the shore. When they got their he noticed who it was. "God damnit!" He said.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:08 pm

Nikki looked around seeming confused. Suddenly she remembered where she was and what she'd done. "Oh hell..." she thought.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:11 pm

"What the hell were you thinking?" He asked, kneeling down beside Nikki.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:13 pm

"I was thinking 'Why not? My life is fucked up beyond repair anyway.'" she growled.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:13 pm

"You know her?" she knelt down and took her wrist, "Cutting, something that she did terribly wrong, I mean if you're gonna do it you want to do it as close to the hand that you can go, plus you need to cut veritcal with the arm, not across..." she moved her finger over thr girl's arm to show, "Do we call for help or what?"
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:18 pm

"Yes, I know her, I know the members of both gangs." Gabe said. He turned to Nikki, "I don't care how fucked up your life is, cutting is not the answer."

He turned back to Freedom, "No, we don't call the ambulance." He heaved Nikki up, and began to walk her to his house, his car. This would be his second trip to the hospital in a day.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:18 pm

Nikki tensed at the boy's touch "P-put me down.." she stammered weakly.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:21 pm

"No can do." Gabe said, "You're going to the hospital."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:22 pm

She sighed, knowing it was futile. "Just, don't tell my mom. She's trying to fight for custody of the boys. If she finds out they're as good as gone." she stated.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:25 pm

"Why would i tell your mother?" Gabe almost laughed as he asked. He put her in the front seat of his car. He waited for Freedom to get in assuming she was coming along.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:27 pm

She shrugged. "I dunno. That's why I was at the lake. She somehow got home before me. How long ago was it that I took Nat to see his brother?" she asked, realizing she had no clue what time it was.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:31 pm

"Earlier today." Gabe said, as he drove towards the hospital. He had driven this route so many times he didn't even need to look at the road to know where he was going.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:34 pm

"No, I mean what time is it?" she asked sighing.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next