Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
A OneXOne roleplay.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
A OneXOne roleplay.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
A OneXOne roleplay.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
A OneXOne roleplay.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
A OneXOne roleplay.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
A OneXOne roleplay.  - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
A OneXOne roleplay.  - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
A OneXOne roleplay.  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
A OneXOne roleplay.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

A OneXOne roleplay.

4 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A OneXOne roleplay.  - Page 2 Empty Re: A OneXOne roleplay.

Post by peachie-keen Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:27 pm

LOL Very Happy try it Very Happy though I haven't been a girl for a while.

Actually, Dessie's a girl...

peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:34 pm

Lol so who's who? are you the guy or the gal? I'm fine with either one, but it'd be interesting to see us switch positions for once xD
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:36 pm

I'll be the guy ^.^ you can be the sex-ay teacher. pick a boring subject for her ;D
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:38 pm

(Mythological Literature? or US History?)
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:39 pm

It's up to you ^.^ though I'm not from th us obv lol
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:41 pm

I know lol so Mythological Literature just for Desthonia =] k? wait...is he gunna be the dominant one or am I? xD just checking
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:45 pm

I don't know Sad
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:46 pm

lol so we're just winging huh?
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:52 pm

pretty much.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:52 pm

okay. Show me what I'm working with!
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:29 am

(Fine. I'll go first then. and I'm changing the subject to Art.)

Name: Angelique Xaviana d'Allemagne
Personality: Intelligent, independent, finds comfort in sketching and painting, somewhat wishes for a boyfriend instead of being single for almost two years, enjoys partying when stressed.
Background: Raised in a high-classed family, but moved away to make her own living as an artist and teacher. She dated a man before becoming a teacher, but he died in a plane crash on his way home to celebrate her birthday. Since then, she doesn't really celebrate her birthday and often stays away from her friends. She moved into her own flat by the ocean and enjoys staying in her study during the weekends, reading a book.
Appearance: Pale porcelain skin, long dark black hair with deep green eyes. Often wears a pencil skirt and button up
[img]A OneXOne roleplay.  - Page 2 Hancoc11[/img]

Last edited by BlackWhispers on Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:51 pm

Name: Kai Brooks
Personality: A bit of a slacker, a bit of a joker, always drawing rather rude cartoons, though is quite artistic. Gets bored easily and chats back. Quite popular, however, and half the reason why he is slightly rude is because he tries to hide his own feelings, which are very submissive. Does things for convienience and rarely does what he ACTUALLY wants to do.
Background: His family, although are well off, tend to disregard him, and don't appreciate him overly. He tries to get on with life though, and tries to show people that everything is okay on the outside, and everyone believes that. Currently has one of those perfect looking slightly slaggy girlfriends, who is in the grade above him and is very pushy when they are alone, pressuring him into looking like he is crazy for her. Has a crush on his art teacher, though tells his mates that he finds her boring and that she can't teach. He is held back from a lo of his classes, including art, and tends to have a joke and a laugh with her when that happens, even if he is suposed to be told off. He is a scooterist and loves anything to do with scooters.
Appearance: Quite messy casual clothes, including jeans which are ripped at the knee, often a plain black tee, but sometimes a patterned shirt, which is often fred perry, as are his tees. messy blonde hair with dark blue eyes. Always has his satchel with him, which, surprise, has a scooter design on it, and has a helmet for when he rides his scooter, as well as a spare matching one which he bought for his girlfriend, though she dislikes scooters, so it now gathers dust in his locker.

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=16+year+old+boy#/d26884w

http://www.play.com/Clothing/Accessories/4-/7855742/-/EnlargedImage.html
A OneXOne roleplay.  - Page 2 Moz-screenshotA OneXOne roleplay.  - Page 2 D26884w
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://motorbike-search-engine.co.uk/classic_bikes/vespa_50n.jpg&imgrefurl=http://motorbike-search-engine.co.uk/classic_bikes/vespa-classic-scooters.php&usg=__TqCPlBUK-xKqnphz-G-x56qQt88=&h=292&w=400&sz=22&hl=en&start=54&tbnid=CG6Vwe0jIopTBM:&tbnh=133&tbnw=199&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dvespa%2B50%2Bspecial%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-GB:official%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D591%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C1432&um=1&itbs=1&ei=FaVpTMuTONO6jAe__ODSBQ&iact=rc&dur=269&oei=ZKRpTJDlM8SOjAen0bXUBA&esq=2&page=4&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:6,s:54&tx=105&ty=77&biw=1280&bih=591
A OneXOne roleplay.  - Page 2 Images%3Fq%3Dvespa%2B50%2Bspecial%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.scootercrazy.com/acatalog/france-vespa-helmet.gif&imgrefurl=http://www.oto-hui.com/diendan/60-piagio/15270-bieu-tuong-lien-quan-toi-vespa.html&usg=__u7RK6ACGY0-WSF1PPGTz3id2lo8=&h=300&w=313&sz=14&hl=en&start=0&tbnid=AkEuW74d1yJEJM:&tbnh=142&tbnw=179&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dtarget%2Bhelmet%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-GB:official%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D591%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=280&ei=m6VpTLukGYHNjAe4t8WbAw&oei=VKVpTPXuGNvPjAeDoZDUBA&esq=2&page=1&ndsp=20&ved=1t:429,r:8,s:0&tx=93&ty=90
A OneXOne roleplay.  - Page 2 Images%3Fq%3Dtarget%2Bhelmet%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg

sorry for all of the images xD
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:13 pm

(awww he's cute lol)
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:15 pm

thanks ^.^

Again, sorry for the image overload, but I'm a scooterless scooterist myself, and I knew exactly what scooter and helmet he'd have to have...
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:20 pm

good and sowwie for my big picture xD
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:22 pm

xD lol I was like: don't look in the middle, don't look in the middle of it. *looks* Jesus christ, they're huge!
ROFLMAOO

x
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:25 pm

well that's my intention. I thought of her before you LEFT and I decided to put mine up. That's why I asked you to go first so I know what I'm dealing with! lol
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:30 pm

It was five in the morning. I was tired. :s

uhhh, adish details for him... his four mates are called: _____
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:37 pm

lol xD ....just make em up so you wanna start or shall I?
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:45 pm

You can start ^o^
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:04 pm

(lol sorry busy here)
Angelique: I slammed my car door closed when I heard the school bell ring. And here I thought that I wouldn't have to rush to class again. I smoothed my black pencil skirt and ran my fingers through my dark hair, speed walking in my pumps to my Art class. I was just at Startbucks wasting my time since I had no 1st Period class and I was already late! How embarrassing!

I heard the students already inside and causing a ruckus. I rushed inside, almost spilling my vanilla latte on myself. I set my stuff down and smiled at the class. "Sorry class. Traffic was hectic today. Alright, sit tight while I take attendance."

Then I seated myself in my desk, turning on my laptop. Why was I a teacher again? I sighed and started doing attendance.
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:15 pm

(haha dw lol x )

Kai: I waited with a couple of mates around the corner from the door, waiting for the teach to show up. If it was a cover, we'd ditch, if not, we'd be fashionably late. I exhaled, pretending I wished that we could ditch, and we strode into the room, the twins behind me. The door made an uneccessarily loud noise as it hit the wall, making the dent in the brick slightly bigger. "Sorry we're late, miss." I spoke, a devilish smile on my face. I noticed a couple of girls look up in awe of us troublemakers, one of them trying to make eye contact with the blue haired twin. My eyes locked onto her coffee cup on her desk. "We were at Starbucks, you see." I continued, ever so slowly, my hands in my jeans pockets. We took a seat, and I discreetly knuckle bumped my closest mate, Jamie, who happened to be a girl with a mini bright pink mohawk, the rest of her short hair was bleach blonde. I gave a half smile to Miss Xavi, leaning on the table.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:21 pm

Angelique: I sighed, changing the students' statuses from ABSENT to TARDY and submitting it to the school system before taking a sip from my latte. I looked to Kai and smiled. "Really? Which one?"

If he were at Starbucks, I would've seen him. Or at least seen him on my way here. There was only one Starbucks close enough to the campus that people could get a quick one before class and I was just there. Yes, I was late but I had watched everyone in that cafe. They weren't there.
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:42 pm

Kai: "The one that you were at. I saw you tip that tonic into your cup, Miss." I joked, my tone sarcastic, and a few giggles were heard around the class. I decided to leave it at that, so I threw my bag onto the table and pulling out my A3 sketchbook, which stuck out the top of the satchel by quite a bit. Jamie took it front me, flicking through it, an amused smile on her face and a biro in her hand. She always like to colour in the people... From where I was sitting, I put on a bored expression and blew my blonde fringe upwards, watching Miss Xavi.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:52 pm

Angelique: I grinned to myself and shook my head. Fighting will get you nowhere. Sure you can rant and everything, but what's the result? Nothing. I sighed and finished the attendance. Before standing, I found an envelope on my desk from one of the teachers. I made a face and then opened it...

Great...a love letter. Those things were so old fashioned and I threw it back on my desk. besides, who would want to date a 44-year old guy who's been your colleague for almost two years? I sighed and then stood, smoothing my skirt down.

"Alright class. On the board, I've put up a warm up. So take out your sketchbooks and get back in your seats- That means you Mr. Kyles...and you two- No, your butt has to be on the seat."

I sighed and then looked at the board, reading my writing. "Draw something you saw today that really made you think about yourself. It can be anything. There is no explanation needed. Like I said, it's just a warm-up so I'll give you 15 minutes to complete it."

BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:11 pm

Though I didn't even have a smile on my face, it dropped by the tiniest bit as she threw the paper down. It only had a few words on it, nothing more. I used my old letter stamps to write it, along with the ink, though I needed some more on the last word.
"Have a nice day, Angel." It began. "Don't allow anyone to get you down. I'm looking out for you."
Though the things I said to her were the slight opposite of looking out for her, I wished I could mean what I said. In fact, it was really an anonymous apology from myself.
I pulled my sketchbook away from Jamie, and the pen in her hand scraped across it, leaving a nice black line across the even nicer drawing she had done for me. I didn't even have to look to know it was of me and Samantha. This time, she was twice my height, quite butch, warty, and had a beer belly to compliment her wedding dress she was wearing, as she held my drawn hands, who's body was covered in an oversized tux. I shook my head as she smiled cheekily at me and turned to a new page, reading the whiteboard again to refresh myself of what needed to be done.I began drawing my scooter pretty accurately, though it had a cartoonistic edge to it. That was in the foreground, and Danny commented on that when it was finished, proving my plan to have worked. Though nobody seemed to have noticed the true part, the real part, which was what the scooter was leaning on. It was a small and common letter box on a wooden pole, and tiny little hearts rimmed one of the letter edges inside the container. I suppose that unoticable image adds to the effect, seeing as that is what I want everyone to overlook about myself...
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next