Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 4 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

+2
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
cirrus_sd
6 posters

Page 4 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next

Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 4 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:22 pm

i just thought of an angry-ninja cucumber >.< it was weird

Back to top Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 4 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:22 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plHw3N3zN6o&feature=related

thats the only one i could find v.v
hm..
i'm not sure.. :3 im sorry Gaby .-. it's also because i hate the thought of taking on a character i really don't know

but i gtg for a bit to eat ^^ i'll b back
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:25 pm

thats fine. i dont expect anyone to be able to do it anyway o-o thats kinda why i said id do it. Itll just be a bit difficult for me as well, the good thing is that they only appear once before ciel dies and after ciel dies theyre there more so ill only have 3 charries to play which is fine

tyt :3

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:27 pm

lolz about the angry ninja cucumber XD

and bye lily! have a good eat!
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:29 pm

cirrus-chan what are we going to do with chu o-o? cus idk how chur charrie can follow us around when we're on cases cus your charries is a ghost o-o"

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:38 pm

k, m bak!
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:39 pm

hm...maybe nadi can do inside work? like she can sneak into people's houses to figure out if someone is guilty or not by eavesdropping?
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:40 pm

wb and that may work o-o do you think you can have chur charrie go to the tea party somehow?

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:42 pm

hm... i'll just have Salice mingle for now until you guys figure out whatever you're trying to figure out ^^ is that ok?
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:43 pm

thats fine ;3 did you read the last post sebby left for her though o-o?

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:43 pm

mhm, no problem. do you want her sent there, or do you want her popping in due to boredom?
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:43 pm

oh, i'll check it out
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:45 pm

which ever you like o-o"

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:49 pm

kay. I'll make it boredom. when do you want her heading over? i could make her go now if you like.
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:49 pm

Salice: I sigh, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry, he's not the type i'd go after anyway. I go after potent young men blinded by desire and the power they think they have. Ciel is far from that, Sebastian." I squeeze his shoulder, glancing over my own to look at the party. "I think i'll try having some fun for once," I look back to him, taking my hand back. "Maybe even meet a few dashing young Lords," i continue on sarcastically before moving away from him and going up to the party.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:50 pm

[taking puppy for walk! brb]
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:53 pm

which ever ish good for chu cirrus-chan o-o i just want to try and include all the charries into the action
tyt lilly-maknae and puppy v.v-i miss my dog so much right now T T-

Sebastian : I felt a little relieved now.It would be set now. The only person who would take The young Master's life- i glance at him, speaking politely to an older gentlemen and his wife about business- would be me.

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:55 pm

okay. though i'll have to warn you...my mom is watching korean dramas, so i think i'll have the internet for a while, but my dad might cut it off randomly, so sorry if that happens >.<

Nadi: I sighed. I had been through much of the house, and there wasn't anything of terrible interest. There were some interesting pictures, but that was it. The house was quite drab if you asked me. or maybe it was the lighting? either way, i wouldn't have needed mr. high and mighty to tell me to leave. I would've left regardless. I floated out of the house and down the street. One house looked interesting and I went in. Ooh, a tea party. I remember those.
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:00 pm

thats okay >.< lol thats probably what my mom and sister are doing right now too

Ciel : After hours of talking our host. A man with bright orange hair and a blue and red top hat, asked us all to sit down for the main event. The tea party. First he explained to us that we would be completely safe now that he had ordered guards from Scotland to protect us all. I ignored him, searching all the guest's faces to see anyone who looked even an ounce of out place.

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:07 pm

Nadi: Hmm...well, this looked interesting. People at a tea party...the dishes looked fancy enough. Lots of dressy clothes. Oh, and look. if it isn't mr. high and mighty himself. bleagh. I moved on to some of the other rooms.
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:12 pm

Salice:
I sit beside a young count and countess. I can tell they're to be married soon, from the golden band rings they wear. But she when looks away and starts talking to the other sitting to her left, the count turns to me, striking up conversation.
"I've never met you before. I'm Count Asher." he smiles, his light blonde hair falling over one eye. I tilt my head to the side. So young. surprising he'd be so...vain.
"Salice Vatani of Italy. It's been...a very long time since i've had the chance to visit out of the country," i say, my red lips spreading in a smile. He nods.
"Maybe i'd be able to show you around the city, if you'd let me," he adds with hastiness. I duck my head, smiling shyly now.
"Oh, that would be so kind of you," i murmur. he has to lean in to hear me. I can tell this game will be a rather fun one.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:12 pm

Ciel : I tried to keep a polite smile on while everyone prated on about unimportant things. It was harder to do that when my only other living aunt, lady Clair, tried to convince me that marrying my cousin Jenifer would be the best for my future. Sebastian was the one who saved me from that. "Go to the next room," He whispered in my ear. By now i knew better than to ask him why. he wouldn't bother me with nothing like everyone else. "Excuse me," I say, bowing my head at them before going to the next room where i spot the ghost girl from this evening. ''You," I say, blinking surprised.

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:14 pm

Nadi: I turned to the voice. "Oh, I was just avoiding you." I say in a bored voice. "And I apologize in advance if I'm...what was it? trespassing...though you might just accuse me of stalking, which of course isn't true."
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:16 pm

Ciel : I close the door behind me. People were starting to glance inside and talk about how insane i was. "No, no its fine. But what are you doing here now?" I ask, in an unhostile tone. I was actually curious. Maybe this spirit child knew something about the case we didn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:19 pm

Nadi: "Oh, now you suddenly want to be civil" I said, noticing the change in tone. I crossed my legs and leaned an arm on my knee. "to tell you the truth, I just got bored. This place looked interesting. Sorry to disappoint you if you were hoping for a more satisfactory answer"
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:23 pm

Ciel : "You seem aggravated," I say calmly. Leaning on my cane. Dammit, she didn't know anything..well that didn't pull me back. Now i just had to work harder to find out who was doing this..and..who the spider was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next