Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Vladimir Academy - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Vladimir Academy - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Vladimir Academy - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Vladimir Academy - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Vladimir Academy - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Vladimir Academy - Page 9 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Vladimir Academy - Page 9 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Vladimir Academy - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Vladimir Academy - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Vladimir Academy

4 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Vladimir Academy - Page 9 Empty Re: Vladimir Academy

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:17 pm

June: I just sighed and gestured to my work spread out in front of me.
"This is where I've been.." I explained.
That and mooning over Josh, the thing I definitely couldn't have but wanted oh so much. Like that puppy I wanted when I was a kid.
Except Josh wasn't a puppy.
And he had abs.
Drool.

Quentin: "What, you thought they were her kids or something? Nah, her Aunt visits a lot... we take care of the little guys." He explained further, pushing his hands deeper into his pockets.

bookcrazI

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen
Level: 1

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:49 am

Raven: I huffed at the work, " looks boring, lets go do something fun!" I whined tugging on her arm lightly. I had just finished my work myself but as usual my impatience was growing on me and the whining grew louder. Turning to look into June's eyes I squinted. " What is the secret? Who do you like?" I asked knowing my friend to well to not know that look in her eyes.

(( I'm going to make a guy if thats fine))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:07 am

Name: Zero Hiles
Age (15-19): 18
Species: Light demon
Abilities: Can control light and sound
Dayling or Nightling: Dayling
Description (or picture, whatever floats your boat): http://www.deviantart.com/art/Demon-Guy-196052308
Personality: A guy who is as stubborn as an ox, he loves to know he is right and is usually right to everyone else's disappointment. He is a cocky little bastard, but he can actually be really nice. He likes to mess with people but he has sworn he will never play with someone's heart. Can be pretty honest and a really nice dude but you need to get past his sarcasticness and such before you get to that squishy part of him that peeks through every now and then.
History: He was dropped at the school when he was 15 by his father. His mother is dead. He has a little sister who turned out to be a half demon half angel and he hates his father.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:24 pm

Sorry it's a bit quickly written -- I'm so tired -.-

Leonardo: I knew she was going to sit down. As I was halfway through my first sandwich, I watched as she awkwardly totted over to my lonely little table.
No-one sat at my table but me. Some younger kids tried it once but they just ended up running away screaming.
Giving a shrug, I waved to the seat opposite me, "Go for it."
I wasn't bothered. I just wanted to eat.
Finishing off the first pack, I gave a sigh, leaning back in my seat for a moment, staring at Carmen.

Amelia: Her cousins? Oh right...
There had been rumours going around about her brother or something...
But did he really think that I thought they were her kids?
"I knew that much," I murmured, "I'm not a complete idiot."
Otherwise she would have been pregnant at school, wouldn't she? Gosh.
I sounded like a bitch, didn't I?
"Sorry about that," I muttered, "Just a bit stressed."
And I still had to basically run a whole club by myself by myself?
Life sucked.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:53 pm

Carmen: I awkwardly maneuvered my way into sitting down, trying not to drop anything. I grabbed my fork and opened the salad container before examining the contents.
No one knew about my allergy to nuts except the lunch ladies. My first year here one tried to kill me by putting peanut oil in my dressing and ever since then the only Fae lunch lady has been making my salads herself. I always get worried when she has to do something and its out of her sight. I pick up the container and turn it around before doing the same to my dressing. It seemed safe.
I poured the dressing on and stabbed some lettuce with my fork. "Why are you watching me?" I took a bite and chewed. It tasted a little weird but I swallowed anyway.

Josh: Arrived at potions club and is socializing.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:12 pm

June: I blushed vibrantly whilst sputtering out "No... not..  not at all, what would give you that idea?"
Raven knew her better than that, mainly because June happened to fall often and hard, usually gaining a few bruises in the process.
"Just another stupid thing.. that I shouldn't even think about.. not even a plausible thing.." She said with another sigh.

Quentin: I shrugged, "Meh.. not a big deal, at least you're not 'evil perverted freak'... though it does get me a lot of flirtatious looks... from guys..."
I grimaced lightly at the last part.
I had to say I was a ladies man, dicks were just too much of a hassle.
"Ehhh.. see.. it didn't take us so long, and the conversation wasn't horrible." I finished with a smile, gesturing to the door.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:49 pm

Zero: I walked around the school bored, my eyes were closed but I was using the sound from my footsteps to know where I was going.

Raven: I giggled, " But who" she dragged out the o in who. She knew her friend fell hard for people but she was always, and will always be ever interested in these things. " It may be plausible, you never know." the giggling began again and she wrapped a wing around June, " Okay you can tell me everything now, hurry come one!"

(( Is anyone crushing on Quentin, if not can Raven crush on him?))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:59 pm

((not really, and I think Quentin would like that- though he'd be oblivious to it.. Carmen had one.. and perhaps Amelia might have a little one but she's mainly into Josh like June.. But I'm thinking that June falls for anyone nice to her..))
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:38 am

(( Awesome, I think they would be interesting together.))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:07 am

(What Bookie speaks is true. Amelia has a crush on Josh...an perhaps maybe an iddy biddy one on Quentin...though she won't admit it...if it is true...which it may not be...
OpenTheDoor officially needs more sleep)

Leonardo: I gave a shrug, "I'm trying to figure you out."
This girl was a bit of an enigma, really. For years and years she had the reputation of being horrendous, selfish and a right bitch who always blew up and set things on fire. Yet, there she sat, eating a flimsy little salad after just admitting that she had feelings and emotions for people.
That she felt love.
That would shock most people.
Biting into another one of my sandwiches, I gave a sigh, "Y'know your reputation... Do you actually like it?"

Amelia: I couldn't help but smirk. And I hated that fact.
"Yeah. It wasn't."
Maybe he settled my nerves and annoyances a little bit. In no way did I want to enter the room and instantly come off as uncaring and negative. I needed to smile.
Somehow Quentin did that.
Reorganising my hair again, I sighed and entered the room, just to see that it was rather full. Quite a few people ha turned up for it. A lot of the time people signed up but never did turn up.
Looked like she was going to be busy.
Hobbling to the front of the room, I gave a sigh, taking a seat on a stool there, "All right, Guys, settle down! I'm here so I'm starting this thing. If anybody walked here slower than me they need their legs checking..."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:50 am

Carmen: I shrugged and took another bite. It was getting hard to swallow. "I used to. I used to same feelings for my family, but I don't exactly have anyone other than my niece, nephew, and sister-in-law." Another bite and I can barely swallow it. I rub my neck and try to smell my salad. It didn't smell right.
"Um... Does... Does this smell like it has nuts in it?" I had a feeling that not carrying my epi-pen was a mistake.

Josh: I see Amelia walk in with Quentin and wave. Hanna tugs my arm, pulling me to our group of people to talk before it starts.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:45 am

Quentin: I laughed at her lightly and made my way to my sit, automatically assuming the creepy aura and put on a leer.
It was good enough, not one of my quality expressions but I was injured and tired so I supposed I was allowed an off day. People saw what they wanted to anyway.

June:
I blushed again then leaned in close to her ear to whisper, as quietly as physically possible.
"Y'know.. that.. uh.. Josh guy..."
I let out a wince.
It sounded stupider out loud than in my head.
Wonderful.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:22 am

Raven: The squeal that I emitted could have broken glass. " We should go see him NOW then!!" I practically yelled before remembering to be quiet. " Ops sorry" Stretching my wings out I smiled, " you know who I'm crushing on already it was only fair for you to tell me." I justified her telling me about who she was crushing on.

Zero: I walked up to a group and smiled my devilish smile, " So whats up maggots?" I said affectionately.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:38 pm

Leonardo: I didn't listen to her answer. I might have asked her a very important question but I wasn't listening.
Her neck was crimson and beginning to swell. That wasn't good.
The vision hit me seconds after, seeing Carmen being rushed to the nurses' room, her face as swollen as a beetroot.
Standing up, I took the salad and sniffed it. There certainly were nuts in there.
She must have been allergic.
Shit.
"We need to get you to the nurses' office. Now."
Fortunately, I managed to say it loud enough for the Fae lunchlady to overhear -- the only one who didn't refuse to serve me. With a flitter of her wings, she flew over the counter where she was in the middle of serving up some meatloaf and rushed over, her face almost as red as Carmen's.
Not a good comparison.
I bit into my lip as I frantically looked around, trying to think of something to do. Did she have an epipen?
"There's one in the nurses' office," the lunchlady said, "Help me get her there."
It wasn't as if any other person would be willing to help her. Quentin was nowhere to be seen.
With a sigh, I got under Carmen's arms and helped to run her over there. For some reason, my lips kept on spilling little words of encouragement to her, to keep her together, to stop her from worrying. I didn't mean to, it just kind of happened.

Amelia: I got a few laughs. That was a nice start.
Quickly waving back to Josh, I gave a happy sigh. I couldn't help but think that maybe it wouldn't be too bad, the whole Head of the Potions Club thing. I mean, I got to wear a cool little lapel pin and all...
Whatever.
"Everyone, listen up! Thank you all for signing up to Potions Club. I'm Amelia, head of this club. This is one of the most popular clubs run by the school and is every year, however this isn't a fun free-for-all, blah blah blah..."
I hated saying that. It made me sound more like a teacher than a club leader. The teacher recommended it, though, so I couldn't skip around it.
"Before we start the intro, though, I have a few things to announce, more importantly that there's a space to be Deputy Head of the club. Unfortunately, no first years or people who have started this club this year, okay?"
That was probably the thing I was most nervous about. I had no idea who would try and run for it. Of course, I hoped that Josh would so that we would have to speak rather often to plan meetings and the like. That would just have been more than ideal for me.
Fortunately, the rest of the introduction went pretty smoothly. Apart from a few Nightlings crashing it in the middle when I was making a potion, it all did as it was meant to. And by the time it was the end of my talking, I hadn't lost that many people to the lure of other people or their mobile phones.
Cool.
"So, that's all I've got to say. Today's just a quick one. If any of you want to apply to be Deputy Head then I've got the sheet here. Apart from that, enjoy the rest of your lunch."
And with that, half of the club fled.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:10 pm

Carmen: I tried to breath as they led me to the nurse but it was difficult. Hell it was impossible. I felt like I was dying. I was in and out of consciousness and heard Leonardo saying things that I couldn't understand. I knew it was English he was speaking but I didn't know what was going on. I tried saying I had an epipen in my room but it cam out "kyve inpee in moom." so that didn't work. The last thing I remember was people rushing out of a room before I lost consciousness completely and collapsed on the floor.

Josh:Before I left I decided to sign up. Hanna had talked me into it since I'm usually working on spells and potions. I said goodbye to Hanna as I walked up to Amelia. "Nice job with the meeting."
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:07 pm

Quentin:
I sat back and sighed, all that effort to walk here for a little speech. I thought we'd at least make something explode.
My smirk melted a bit when I saw Josh mosey on up and start chatting with her, her smile growing on her face at his appearance.
I frowned lightly then stood, shoving my hands into my pockets and shuffling out of the class, a tad bit gloomier than before.
I had to talk to Carmen, this was about the longest time we'd spent apart in a while.
A few questions lead me into panic and running to her room and then to the infirmary.
Of course the stupid idiot would forget her epi-pen. I shifted in frustration, my poor clothes ripping in the process, to get to her faster my human body was weak with pain.
I slid into the infirmary, a flurry of nurses trying to determine the problem, and shifted back, ignoring my ripped rags that were once clothes to stab Carmen with her Epi-pen.
"C'mon..." I whispered, ignoring the stares.

June:
I blushed bright red as my attention was caught by Zero.
He was my crush from a previous year.
I grimaced to myself and looked at Raven then back at him.
"Heyy..." I murmured back.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:06 am

Raven: I rolled my eyes to Zero, he was a smokin hot dude but he was far to full of himself when you first meet him, of course they were friends now so I knew about how he really was but it never changed my opinion on how sassy he could be. Sassy and egotistical.
" Hello Zero" I murmured looking to June to make sure she was okay, fully knowing that she had crushed hard on him the year before.

Zero: I kept the grin on a leaned against the nearest object, " So what are you ladies talking about?" I was friends with Raven and June, they were good people though Raven seemed to not like me so much as June did.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:34 am

Leonardo: I didn't really know what to do. I wasn't used to being part of the action, only watching it from afar. I guess I was just sticking around to know what would happen.
But just as a nurse was about to administer the epipen, a panther carrying one in its mouth burst into the room. Of course, that was Quentin.
He came to save the day again.
I couldn't watch for long, just seeing a ripped-bandage-wearing Nightling mutter his hope over the barely-breathing body of his friend.
I guess that I wasn't needed anymore.
With a sigh, I tapped his arm, "I'll let you play caretaker again."
She'd be fine. I didn't see a vision but I knew she would be. With Quentin there...
Well, she trusted him, didn't she? They stuck around one another for a reason. They were Nightlings, both feared for separate reasons.
Giving another sigh, I threw my hands into my pockets and left the infirmary.
I just hoped that my food was still there.

Amelia: I sighed. Nobody was signing up. It was typical. Last time I never signed up; I just got forced into it because of my grades.
But then, like a guiding light, Josh turned up. His smile was ever so radiant...
Mmm...
"Th-thanks," I murmured, stumbling over my words, "I couldn't have planned it without you, y'know?"
I giggled nervously, trying to hide the blush in my cheeks. It was true, though. I would have just blown something up accidentally and ruined the whole meeting.
"Feel like becoming Deputy? I mean, you're halfway there, anyway."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:27 am

Carmen: All that fancy "seeing the light" stuff people say happens when you die is complete shit. You feel cold and you see dead people. Well maybe not the last part. I mean that might have been because I am a necromancer.
Anyway I don't know how long it was but it had to have been hours later- probably not though- I woke up. I was dizzy an in a haze but I was conscience and very nauseous. I opened my eyes slowly but disk dare moving for fear of puking on anyone who was near.
My memory was a little foggy but I thought I remembered Leonardo carrying me somewhere from somewhere because of... Something. I rubbed my sore throat and groaned. "What happened?" I shouldn't have said anything. A wave of nausea hit me just as I was able to grab a trash can from next to my bed.

Josh: "Yeah. I mean it's my last year here, I might as well help out- I mean I've been in this club since the beginning so I should be at least a little useful." I chuckled and sat down in a seat by where she was standing.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:46 pm

Quentin: I panted as I rested in visitor's seat, my body re-wrapped and covered in the cheap infirmary pajama give aways. I was still out of breath, even fifteen minutes later.
Or perhaps it was just because my burns made it hard to breathe without wheezing in pain, for I had... ripped the skin in my haste.
"Good lord Carmen..I leave you for a day and you go out and almost die.."I murmured as she vomited into a trash can.
Just like old times.

June: I blushed and focused more on my homework which sat on the table in front of me. Feelings and emotions were great, they pranced around your brain and popped up at the best sort of times.
"Nothing too important..."I said quietly in reply, "Just working... "
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:06 pm

Zero: I grinned yet again, " Oh, 'homework'" he said rolling his eyes. " Homework is boring, lets go see what other people are doing, I know Quentin and Carmen are injured or something.

Raven: I perked up at the mention of Quentin, she knew Zero knew that she had a crush on him ever since she met the shapeshifter.

Zero: I glanced to Raven and smirked, " Want to go visit them?"
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:41 am

Amelia: I giggled along with him, running my fingers back through my hair again. I didn't understand why I was acting like such an air-headed idiot. I wasn't normally like that.
"Well, you'll definitely be put into consideration, Josh," I smiled, watching as he sat down next to me, "Not that anyone else signed up for it."
But for some reason, I couldn't stop a that little niggle of unhappiness within me. Was it because Quentin didn't sign up? Sure, he had helped me walk to class and saved me from Carmen, but...
Well...
He was Quentin.

Leonardo: I sat down and ate.
Nom.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:50 am

Carmen: "'Hi, Car. Are you okay, Car? Sorry for ditching you, Car. I was worried you were gonna die, Car.'" I spit out the last of the bile that was in my mouth. "Stupid fucking lunch ladies. The only decent one is Yolanda." I looked around the room. "Where did Leonardo go? I have to thank him, ya know, since he brought me here."
I don't know why I was being such a bitch to him. Abandonment issues maybe? I plopped back on the clinic bed and sighed, throwing an arm over my eyes. "Sorry." I mean even though the first thing he does when I come to is complain about me nearly dying- because you know it's my fault that Daylings can be just as big of assholes as we can be- I feel the need to apologize for my bitchiness. "Today's just been rough."

Josh: "So what's going on with you and Quentin? Are you two a thing?" I'm happy she found someone to talk with. While I sit there with Amelia, I can't help but think of June. I dont know what it is about her but she just catches my attention.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:11 pm

Quentin: I shrugged in agreement today had been rough.
"Leo left shortly after I arrived with your epipen, which you were stupid to leave in your room. Be thankful I stabbed you before the nurses got you with the generic stuff.. you remember how awful that made you feel after, that one time.." I sighed and leaned back.
It was funny, just a little, how we could go from hot to cold in minutes then resume our wonderful little lukewarm relationship right where we left off.
"Why do you care about Leo? I thought you hated that guy?" I asked finally, rubbing my tender sides.
They were itchy but they hurt.
It was pure torture, and it may have caused a slight pout on my face.

June: I raised an eyebrow at him finally, since when had he been buddy-buddy with the terrible twosome?
Since when did he care at all?
I glanced at Raven, her eyes perking up just a tad at Quentin's name, she'd want to go. Though I hardly supported her affection for Quentin, I did want her to be happy and if that meant making out with him until he was boring then so be it.
"Well," I blushed, "Doing homework means I do well in class, and means I'll actually pass my classes and graduate... And.. you know how they are, the won't want to talk to us.. well.. definitely me, I'm a Dayling, if you didn't remember.. they don't take well to my kind. Go.. if you guys want.. but.. I'll just stay here.."
I bit my lip then looked back down to the equations on my page.
I was always the one to hang behind, made sense though. I wasn't like them.

(wow.. can someone say ANGST? lalala highschool sucks magic or no...lalala)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:30 pm

(( I'm back sorry I left!))

Raven: I pouted to her and sighed, " No thanks Zero, go ahead, I'll hang out with June while she does homework." I said with a sigh.

Zero: I smirked and nodded, " Alll right, be boring, I'll go cause some trouble." I smirked once more and seemed to vanish in a burst of light, showing off as always. I wasn't terribly fond of anyone at the school but I could always talk to people, and the more trouble the better it was for me.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:06 pm

(No worries, Hun Very Happy)

Amelia: At first I thought he was joking. I let out one loud 'HA' at him...
Then I realised he wasn't kidding.
Shaking my head at him, I covered my mouth, feeling my cheeks flush at my sudden outburst, as unladylike as it was.
"N-no, we're nothing like that," I murmured, lifting my fingers away from my lips to speak, "I'm paired with him in Potions class and did me a favour early. Apart from that, no."
Did he really think that? I couldn't tell. His eyes seemed to be glazed over as if he wasn't even in the room. His mind was elsewhere...
Annoyingly enough.

Leonardo: My eyes shut as a quick image flashed across my brain.
And I gritted my teeth as I realised who caused it.
Zero. That stuck-up good-for-nothing. He proved that not all Daylings were decent beings.
Tearing into another one of my sandwiches, I watched as he appeared in a grand flash of light, spooking the majority of people in the large room. I just glared at him from beneath the darkness of my hood.
If he came over, I would slap him. I had decided that very quickly.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down