Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.)

4 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) - Page 3 Empty Re: Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.)

Post by A.K.A101 Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:28 pm

he's in Narnia Razz

Kid has a breathing mask in his pocket. Woah.
The girl started breathing calmly down and my panic lessend. She was pretty, and I had to admit good looking. Not my type though, way to much of a girly girl for me.
"You keep a mask in your pocket?" I ask

A.K.A101

Back to top Go down

Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) - Page 3 Empty Re: Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.)

Post by Saiga Ecano Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:30 pm

Maybell: "What's going on? Where's Alex?! Matt?!" I tried to get up. I looked around as fast as I could. "Who are you?" I said. "What's happening?"
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Location : Within my mind and my thoughts, waiting for something to come and bring me out

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:30 pm

Feli : Once she starts waking i slowly bring the mask off. "Better?" i ask, smiling a little. I turn back to see Morgan standing not to far back. I nod. "Yup. I have a certain little disorder that needs me to carry a mask." I take it, back it back up in its red casing and put it in my pants again. Now, to find Luciano. I stand.
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~

Back to top Go down

Post by A.K.A101 Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:33 pm

The girl is awake now and flipping out. Poor thing.
"I don't know. I don't even remeber how I got here."
feli gets up heading for the door.
"Hey where are you going?"

A.K.A101

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:34 pm

MayBell: I stared into their faces as they spoke. I felt the urge to run, but my legs were still to weak. And I think they would notice if I started to crawl away. That would not be cool. I looked around. My eyes taking in too many details. I saw every shadow, every movment.
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Location : Within my mind and my thoughts, waiting for something to come and bring me out

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:35 pm

Feli : I stop mid stride, but when my food does hit the ground theres a rather loud cracking sound coming from under it. I reach down and grab the glasses. hmm..wonder where these came from. "uh, well, my Luciano has to be here somewhere..so i was .." i stop to put on the glasses. "going to go find him." The girl is panicking. "Ah," what to say? "No worries, this will all turn out okay." At least there were no zombies. theres a loud shrieking sound that resounds from my far right. I shiver. no zombies...yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:38 pm

MayBell: I saw something from the corner of my eye. "That's not going to be good for long." I said calmly. Turns out, freaking out make your heart go faster. And I can't have that...
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by A.K.A101 Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:39 pm

My? He's gay. Part of me wants to go My my god we could start a club but frankly I don't know how do without being akward.
I hear a shreik and shiver. God where are my guns.
"Any one see a pistol.." my voice trails off after I see what Feli has in his hands. A broken pair of glasses.
Issac's.
I feel my blood run cold and I lose my voice.

A.K.A101

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:41 pm

MayBell: I got up. "Bad men," I felt it. Something. Something was happening. I stared at my feet. Waiting for the shadows to stop moving.
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:41 pm

Feli : I frown and shake my head. The only thing we had around here was the rope that held a lot of people to their rooms. "Maybe if we keep going the other wa-" I stop when i see Morgan's face actually drain of color. "Are you okay?" i ask, honestly concerned.

Back to top Go down

Post by A.K.A101 Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:45 pm

I do my best to swollow my fear even though it's so large it's like a cow.
"Those are Issac's glasses." I say as strongly as i can-so about a little higher than a whisper. "Well, He must be around here somewhere."
Without his glasses. Lost. My attempt at optomism is failing.
The girl to my side looks shaky still and I grasp her arm as if to support both of us.

A.K.A101

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:47 pm

MayBell: "I'm sorry." I said, not liking to be taken care of. I take care of others, not the other way around.
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by a.k.a101 Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:50 pm

To my shock she shoves me off. Girl's tougher than I thought. Speaking of which what's her name
"Sorry. Whats your name/"

a.k.a101

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:52 pm

MayBell: I looked the other way. "MayBell, they call me. And your's?" I stood as tall as I could, nearly reaching his height. I then looked him in the eye, trying not to should the fear in mine.
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by A.K.A101 Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:54 pm

My character is a girl Razz *overlooks*

Morgan: "I'm Morgan." the stare she's giving me is a little over the top. I hear another shreik fromt hehallway a louder cry.
A cry of a guy

A.K.A101

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:56 pm

Thanks. I'm alittle confused with who is who at the moment.

MayBell: I stepped back. "Bad men," I whispered again
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by A.K.A101 Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:00 pm

Bad men? What? There's another yell from a mboy

A.K.A101

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:01 pm

woa my comp just froze big time o-o

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:02 pm

MayBell: "They're coming closer..." I said, my voice sounding like a scared child just waking from a nightmare. "They're very close..."
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:03 pm

Feli : My stomach feels suddenly worse. Carefully i take off the glasses and give them back to Morgan. I don't know what to say....this wasn't my kind of thing...not something i was good at...Luciano was..he was smarter, and braver and oddly paler than anyone i had ever known...me? well...i was just Feli, the social butterfly of italy before the zombies had gotten to it...now i was just Feli.

Back to top Go down

Post by A.K.A101 Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:03 pm

@Gaby- I was wondering where you went:P

A.K.A101

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:04 pm

Me too
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:05 pm

x3 lol sorry

Back to top Go down

Post by A.K.A101 Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:06 pm

I cradel the glasses in my hand trying not to cry.
The girl is freaking out again.
"Lets go help out who's screaming like mad."
Then as soon as I say this there's antoher cry much younger
Its Isaac.
I burst off running

A.K.A101

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:08 pm

Feli : I almost don't catch that. Without thinking it through, again, i grab the other girls hand and go shooting off after Morgan. 'Hey wait!" i call, and almost slip on something on the floor. I look down to see something thick, syrupy and a disturbingly dark red color...

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:10 pm

MayBell: I followed. The scream was young. Maybe Alex was here? Matt? I pray not. But just in case something was as bad as I felt, I checked my pockets, running my fingures over the dagger I was given the night before
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next