Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:58 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) - Page 6 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) - Page 6 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.)

4 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) - Page 6 Empty Re: Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.)

Post by Saiga Ecano Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:03 pm

You are welcome, Les. And HB!

MayBell: I took her to the others. "Anything happen while I was away?"

Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) - Page 6 Empty Re: Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.)

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:04 pm

J.D. I was too confused to speak
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:06 pm

i have no idea whats going on ~
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:08 pm

pretty much you just met my character....
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:09 pm

Ok, recap. Maybell saved J.D. from her sleeping room and brought her back to the rest of the group.

MayBell: I smiled. "Don't look so grimm."
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Location : Within my mind and my thoughts, waiting for something to come and bring me out

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:11 pm

J.D.: "Wah?" I was dazed.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:12 pm

oh okay :3

Feli : I had to help Light (nickname for his bro) by holding his arm. He doesn't remember exactly what had happened but he did remember getting the back of an axe to his ankle.
"If its not broken ill be surprised," he said as soon as we rounded an empty corner...to what seemed like a sea of blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:13 pm

MayBell: I smiled at her, "Not you, honey. Them." I pointed to the brothers.
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Location : Within my mind and my thoughts, waiting for something to come and bring me out

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:15 pm

J.D.: "Oh, sorry."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:17 pm

Feli : I blush and smile a little.
Light shakes his head and sighs.
I wish he'd smile a bit more...

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:18 pm

MayBell: I went to them. "I never got your names. Is there anything I can help on?"
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:19 pm

J.D.: looked at the guys and realised something. "Oh! Wow, I've been standing here and you have no clue who I am. I'm sorry. I'm Jordan but everyone calls me J.D.." I said, smiling very slightly.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:20 pm

Luciano : I glare at Feli before he can answer. Why tell them our real names? The look in my brothers hazel eyes tells me he's already told someone his name.
Well, its worth a try.
"Hes Veniziano. I'm Romano."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:21 pm

Feli : I smile and shake her hand with my free one. "I'm Feli, aka Happy, nice to meet you," i say.
Light grumbles and pulls my ear. "Stop it."
"Owie~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:23 pm

MayBell: I smiled, "I'm MayBell." I slapped his head again. "What have I told you about being nice?!"
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:24 pm

J.D.: I smile and then look at the one pulling his ear. "That's not very nice." For some odd reason that just always annoyed me to see one sibling puching another around.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:25 pm

Feli : I chuckled a little. I had never seen Light turn so pink in my life. "See, listen to the pretty lady."
He gives me a death glare that i ignore with a whistled tune. I then turn to Maybell. "Nice to meet you, Maybell."

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:26 pm

MayBell: "I swear you are worse than Matt. And he is 5 years old!" I scolded him. I turned to his brother. "Tis nice to meet you, too...Happy, was it?''
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:28 pm

Luciano : "Mhm," i cough and kick the back of Feli's heel. "Lets go, Cassanova." He blushes but keeps going, wrinkling his nose as we pass zombie corpse after zombie corpse.
I honestly didn't like being mean to Happy, especially Happy. But i had to be...right now..it was either be mean..or break down...and how was i going to tell him that my brother... Alistair ...was out here somewhere too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:29 pm

J.D.:I quietly grimace at the zombie. "Ack!"

Last edited by Nikkibee123 on Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:31 pm

MayBell: "I thought we weren't suposed to leave?" I followed
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:32 pm

don't worry :3 if you have anything to come up with we'll just follow. As of now, we're just trying to get them out of the maze-like-lab before the lab people get them and disect them and turn them into freaks and stuff v.v

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:33 pm

MayBell: "What's going on?"
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:33 pm

What if J.D. is already a freak and she escaped and her memory was lost?
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:34 pm

Feli : I stop and turn a little to the girls. "Well, we probably shouldn't, but if they find out we've left the rooms they might come looking for us.." and i rather not be dead. I have things to do back at home...my poor piggy...he must be hungie....
"What my idiot brother is trying to say is if we don't move we might as well just lay here and die. And i don't know about you people but i'm not going to die here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:34 pm

that works :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next