Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:58 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 9 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 9 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again..

+2
in~the~clouds
Gifty
6 posters

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 9 Empty Re: Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again..

Post by bookcrazI Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:48 pm

June; "I can only guess that it explains your role in one of our profiles, mine only says that we have a family horse." I smiled

bookcrazI

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen
Level: 1

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 9 Empty Re: Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again..

Post by Gifty Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:51 pm

Atlantia: " Oh hey look theres a new thing that says I get to kill anyone who gets on my nerves." I said smiling.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:05 am

June: I barked out a hoarse laugh. "Ya it says I can kill anyone who doesn't follow my orders....."
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:03 am

Atlantia: " Dont worry I can make it look like a tragic accident." I said a smirk on my face.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:51 pm

June: I made my face deadly serious. "Kill anyone of my guards or allies I can have to brutally murder at a seconds moment, do not tempt me." I kept my voice low and deadly. Although I could've been a bit nicer about it but she seemed like someone who needed a firm hand.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:55 pm

Atlantia: " Oh dont tempt the pussy cat, I'm so frightened." I said in a high voice smirking at her all to serious face as I laughed.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:36 pm

June; I growled low in my throat, she still didn't know what my grace was. I could bluff when I wanted to, this was one of those times.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:24 pm

Atlantia: I changed into a small cat and began licking my paw looking stuck up like cats were good at.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:28 pm

June; "You do know that form enables me a quicker way to tranqulize you." I smiled sweetly.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:30 pm

Atlantia: " Do you know that I can dodge any tranqulizer you throw at me." I said changing into a perfect replica of her.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:42 pm

June: "If your going to try to copy me you could at least get my body type right, I am much curvier." I sighed, it was a close replica.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:54 pm

ATlantia: " I wasn't going for it perfectly." I said joking around.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:13 pm

"Stop arguing... What does mine say?" Ilia asked, knowing that she couldn't read it anyway; it didn't matter what she got anyway though she would have preferred if she wasn't there, obviously.
"I'm your husband?" Lupine looked at her in disgust, "Yeah..."
He shook his head as he began to read the file: family horse, Ilia as his sister,
"Looks like your my sister m'dear," he said, poking Ilia in the arm, "Happy?"
"Not necessarily."
"Neither am I..." he muttered, dropping the file, "So, is anyone's Grace something to do with speeding up time or something? This is boring."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:21 pm

Atlantia: " Oh I think you can guess my grace." I said to him laughing.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:23 pm

"You use it enough," Ilia snapped, "You're what, thirteen? Learn to stay still awhile instead of shifting to a different animal... And if you say something along the lines of 'make me' then I shall; I have an experience with annoying little brats."
"That was a little harsh, sis," Lupine smirked.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:25 pm

Atlantia: " Well its hard, cause I get bored and the regular human brain is so boring compared to many other things brains." I said smiling.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:33 pm

"Yes: impulses and instincts all mounting into one little girl. Great... Why is it that are just girls here minus one guy? Not that he has much to holler about."
"You are harsh!" Lupine sighed, "But whatever Ghostie!"
"I'm not a ghost, though... Never mind."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:51 pm

Atlantia: I rolled my eyes smiling at them. " So what can you both do? " I asked her smiling then looking at her guy friend, perhaps her brother.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:58 pm

They're not related at all.

"This."
Narrowing his eyes on Ilia, she began to rise out of her seat and into the air.
"Telekinesis."
"Great, now get me down!" she muttered, turning her head to him, "I read auras, it's kinda how I see, but I can't see material objects or lovely views, just auras."
After letting her down, Lupine started to feel a tad guilty for that, but then realised it was mostly for revenge.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:06 pm

Atlantia: " Thats cool, auras, interesting, could be useful I think. Not being rude or anything, I don't even think they need me. Telekinesis probably could get the thing we need or whatever. Why do we even need a horse? " I asked kinda muttering off now slumping down into a small sparrow.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:21 pm

June: "Awww, we're bonding... By the way, I have no choice in the roles, it's the spy master's choice. I'm only a pawn in thier little game." I sighed leaning back.

(did you see guard guy? He is a spy already there, I posted his profile a page back, you can use him as you want.)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:23 pm

Yeah, I did. I was tempted to make him Ilia's husband...

"Then why live with it? Why not stand up to it? You can obvious do rather well against him with us and be able to take over courts. It's really simple really."
All eyes turned to Ilia as she said that along with a few raised brows.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:24 pm

ATlantia: " Oh someone I can tear to pieces!" I asked excitedly.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:27 pm

go ahead, he is a pawn in my mind game Razz

June: I smiled sadly for a moment. "I don't have a choice, my family are imprisoned and if I disobay they'll be killed, so please pardon me for not trying to do something." I looked at the scenery in silence a bit depressed.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:31 pm

"Sorry," Ilia muttered, "I can be rather insensitive at times."
Lupine raised a brow at her before looking to June, slightly concerned for her to say the least, "Are you okay?"

Shall do then Smile
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:35 pm

ATlantia: I stumped against the wall of the wagon my normal self once more.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next