Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:58 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 6 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 6 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again..

+2
in~the~clouds
Gifty
6 posters

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 6 Empty Re: Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again..

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:26 pm

"Okay, slow down, don't push!" Ilia snapped behind her.
"Calm down love, you're just here for a tick."
Her eyes rolled mentally before sitting down in a chair. She didn't know who else was in the room and as far as she knew it was just them two.
"Now, you should know the rules that you shouldn't be in those gardens; it's out of bans for the public. There's a sign and guards so how did you not realise?"
There could have been an easy way out but she didn't want to go down that route so she just stay quiet.

OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 6 Empty Re: Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again..

Post by Gifty Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:32 pm

Atlantia: I laughed. " Um well it isnt that hard in the first place but getting out is another story!" I said laughing to the guard interrogating the girl. " I mean the ungraced guards wow they are really bad and really afraid of me." I said to him smiling.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:33 pm

June: I followed the guard curious to why the King would want to see me, well, more like terrified. I put on an easy smile as we entered the throne room and I gasped as I saw the two strangers in the forest, I quickly regained composure and smiled at them. I turned and curtsied at the king. "What brings me here lord king?" I asked already dreading the answer.
"These are the graced companions you'll bring with you on your mission."
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:43 pm

"Oi! Get off of me!"
A messy-haired guy get thrown into the room, one of his eyes closed revealing a dark grey.
"What? I thought it was only us two in here? You're having a 'little chat' with me whilst here?!" Ilia stood in a rage.
"Yeah, it's a bit obvious. You'd have to be blind not to see it!" he chuckled.
The guy who just got thrown in grimaced as he looked around the room. He didn't look impressed with the array of girls in there.

Ah, Lupine's there.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:57 pm

June: I sighed at the king and looked at the array of guards, girls, and rope. I took a deep breath and walked into the room where they were being held. "Okay listen up you all, not the guards, are part of my crew. You will be following my orders at all times any questions?" I shouted my voice like a drill sergent.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:22 pm

"What about if we don't want to?" Lupine crept his head up from behind a chair, "Plus you can't tell us what to do."
"Punk, I think you need to realise that we're not in a free country anymore... Sorry."
The guards chuckled at the sound of the joker. Ilia by this time was silent, not really knowing what to do or react to it. She just wanted to get back to the sands.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:25 pm

June: I frowned at the guards and they shut up. "Okay, it's not really your choice or mine so deal with it. I can promise you freedom if you complete the mission, if you try to escape you'll be captured and tortured." I said in a grim voice.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:36 pm

Fun. The thought that was on everyone's mind, Oh well, it would be interesting to see through this one.
The room silenced completely. Lupine had nothing else to say and Ilia wasn't going to speak anyway. Most were just waiting for her to get on with it.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:45 pm

June: I put on an awkwardly bright smile. "Okay, thats good. Untie them please guards." I clapped my hands and waited for them to be untied. I pushed all of the bad feelings to the back of my head and smiled brighter, it was going to be a long mission.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:04 pm

Atlantia: I looked at the guards daring them to not take off the silver shackles. As soon as they were off I snarled at them and grew a tail of a wolf and teeth that could tear through flesh like butter along with some ears to match. Turning to the girl I stared her down my eyes turning cat like. " what is this mission?" I asked her not promising anything until I got the full message.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:12 pm

June: "We will travel to Sunder and observe the slave trade, King Randa wants to either gain control of it or abolish it. It is our job to infiltrate it and gather information and send it back to the King." I explained.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:14 pm

Atantia: " Wait thats can't be it. Way to short. Tell me all of it or I will be gone and you will be dead." I said to her baring my teeth.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:36 pm

June: I laughed at her threat, although I was a bit fearful I didn't let it show. "It will take three months." I added with a cute little smile.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:49 pm

Atlantia: " Still to short. You really dont get it." I said shaking my head. " I'll go but if there is any other mission your dead and I'm gone." I told her smiling wickedly knowing there was another part in this mission.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:34 am

June: "If there was another part, I wasn't informed of it either. The commander is already in position and will inform me in any changes to the plan, you will follow my command as I am in charge of you." I said checking my nails pretending to be bored.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:05 am

i lost this thread for a bit what's gone down?
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:50 pm

a few of the graced people have been captured and forced into a spying mission led by my charrie from death threats from the king.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:41 pm

could helloria somehow become involved in this?
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:57 pm

she could be one of the people captured.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:00 pm

sure! where are said captured people?
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:48 pm

In an intterrigation room.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:50 pm

could helloria just pop into one and start being interrogated?
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:15 pm

sure, technically everyones pretty much tied up and listening to my charrie speak, you can just appear..
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:18 pm

Helloria: I sat in the corner, curled up tightly. I could feel the darkness pulling at the corner of my minds and I tried to push it back, but fear fed it and I couldn't push back the fear. I glanced up as the gril--June I think--stopped talking.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:20 pm

(good...now all we need is the rest of the peopel)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:25 pm

meh is anyone else on? -.-
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next