Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:58 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 8 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 8 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again..

+2
in~the~clouds
Gifty
6 posters

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 8 Empty Re: Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again..

Post by bookcrazI Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:27 pm

gracias senorita
and si...we can be on the wagon.

June: I offered a wave of the hand to the only guy in the room. "Stuff or no stuff I don't care, please get up and follow me." I said monotone.

(TIME SHIFT!)
I sat in the front of the wagon staring off into the distance, it was going to be a long trip. "We have five hours until we make camp and a week together so lets get to know one another. I'm June." I smiled cheesily.

bookcrazI

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen
Level: 1

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 8 Empty Re: Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again..

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:32 pm

"Lupine," the boy sighed, "Five hours? That is ridiculous."
"Try living a travelling life then, you sometimes have to go for months without stopping for longer than a night's rest."
The girl in the corner gained all of the eyes, her head leaning back against the walls of the wagon.
"Thanks... I guess," he muttered, crossing his arms.
"Oh, and the name's Ilia."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:41 pm

June: I almost laughed, months? Try years. I looked around to see all the others asleep(so they can stay active in the story..). "So I guess we have to bond, considering we'll all be given parts to play in the mission," I opened the package the messenger gave me just before we left," Our parts." I smiled. What would I be this time, the poor orphan or the wife of someone importent? It was always fun to find out, I bit my lip considering that the others would have parts too, would mine be a part of thiers? A sister or wife to the boy or a sister or mother to the girls? I doubted the mother part them being very close in age with me but a sister was probable as were many other roles I could play.

"Who wants to pick first?"
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:54 pm

"Well what do we have to pick from?" Lupine asked, keeping his brow raised, "and unfortunately, I'm the only guy here so it looks like my part is rather tight too and no-one to fight for it."
There was a long silence.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:29 pm

is nothing still happening?
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:33 pm

We've moved to a wagon after everyone has packed up. We're just getting roles or something...
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:35 pm

okay can halloria jump in? Smile
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:36 pm

um well my charries in the room as a python... and Bookys charrie is in the room also.. so you can like run in from getting your stuff or something..??
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:39 pm

okey dokey!

Helloria: I hadn't participated in any of the conversations. Fear had too strong a grip on me which meant the darkness had a hold. I returned to the room with my bag and looked around.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:41 pm

Umm... Guys? We're travelling to somewhere in a wagon. We did a time skip.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:42 pm

what?? we did?? wow... ok never mind!!
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:43 pm

osh sorry i knew that o.o stupid brain...
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:43 pm

opps...
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:45 pm

Oh well...
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:53 pm

so how can both Atlantia and Helloria jump in??
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:59 pm

Be in the wagon. Everyone has been dragged in there Wink
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:02 pm

Atlantia: i sat in the wagon rapidly changing forms with anger on almost all the faces.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:13 pm

Helloria: I sat huddled in the corner of the wagon.

yay she ish on the wagon Razz
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:15 pm

Atlantia: I settled for a snake again curled up in the shadows glaring at the darkness around me my tongue flicking out and back in like a regular snakes does.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:58 pm

June: I frowned and pulled out each of the graclings files taking my own with a grin. I passed them out smiling. "Your role will be inside with all your background information too."
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:02 pm

Atlantia: I shifted back into human form taking my file and snorting at my supposed background information. Take out guards scare them try not to kill people, that was a dissapoinment, help other escape, yea right. I shook my head before rereading the instructions.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:38 pm

Molly: I frowned and sighed, nothing I could do about this. " Atlanta is my sister and Lupine.....your my husband...." I winced a bit at the awkwardness. I read the description very carefully trying to understand my whole story.

(is that okay?)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:42 pm

Atlantia: " Ok." I said " But it says here that I need to be a horse for the middle to the end then a tiger then a Horse again, will it be long enough me, me being human, for you to do what ever you need?" I asked her
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:45 pm

Here's one of the spies already there...use him as you wish.. I think I'll have him in the mission so he can be part of your role if you wish.

Name: Benjiman Blackin
Kingdom:Randa, currently spying in Sunder
Appearance:
- Eye Colors: (if they’re Graced, they have two different color eyes)
- Original Eye Color: Blue
- Hair:Chocolate brown
- Skin:fair
- Other:muscular
Personality:Strong, secretive and very skilled in deception
History:Was hired by the king's guard then as his deception and information gathering skills started to show he was transfered into the spy ring.
Other Normal guy... although he's a spy..
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:47 pm

( great!!))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:48 pm

June; "I can only guess that it explains your role in one of our profiles, mine only says that we have a family horse." I smiled
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next