Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Final Fantasy:Heroes - Page 28 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Final Fantasy:Heroes - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Final Fantasy:Heroes - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Final Fantasy:Heroes - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Final Fantasy:Heroes - Page 28 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Final Fantasy:Heroes - Page 28 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Final Fantasy:Heroes - Page 28 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Final Fantasy:Heroes - Page 28 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Final Fantasy:Heroes - Page 28 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Final Fantasy:Heroes

4 posters

Page 28 of 33 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33  Next

Go down

Final Fantasy:Heroes - Page 28 Empty Re: Final Fantasy:Heroes

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:05 pm

Cloud: I froze in mid lunge. Sephiroth didn't take advantage of my mistake; he was too busy staring at Tifa.
"Don't Tifa," I growled. I slid back into position across from Sephiroth who had also shaken off his shock.

Rikku: Yuna cleared away the shadow men enough for me to drag myself away form them. I could only use my arms so it was slow goings. The shadow men rounded on her which I was fine about, for now. I could only think of my own pain.
At last I reached a safe distance. Tifa knelt before me, chained. Missed that.
Her words shocked me. "So," I spat at her. Nobody else seemed willing to verbally bitch slap her. "Cloud can beat him. Don't be a hero."

Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:07 pm

meh i got to go to bed. nighty night. Very Happy
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:08 pm

Tifa: I didn't bother listening. I closed my eyes, fire swirling around me, wisps of light surrounding me, electricity surrounding me and swirling. I snapped my eyes open and the chains broke off, revealing horrible, grotesque, puckering, red, bloody burn marks.

O_O *rabid raccoons attack*
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch
Level: 1

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:59 pm

Cloud: I launched another attack against Sephiroth, trying to keep him from Yuna.

Paine: I pulled myself to my feet. Rikku lay on the ground, a streak of blood marking her travel. I took a step towards her. She pointed to Tifa. I looked between Rikku and Tifa and hurried to Tifa's side. When Rikku told you to do something, you did it if you knew what was good for you. I lifted Tifa into my arms. We had to get her out of here.

Tidus: Yuna was dealing just fine. Rikku, not so much. Paine had Tifa so I ran to Rikku's side and gently lifted her into my arms. She let out an involuntary sob. Blood instantly drenched my clothes. I winced.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:06 pm

Tifa: I pushed Paine away, landing in a crouched position, two katanas appearing in my hands. When I saw the opening, I charged at Sephiroth, getting his attention away from Yuna and Cloud. I heard a battle cry and looked up, using my two swords to block Sephiroth's. A shuriken suddenly was launched and grazed Sephiroth's' arm. I immediately knew who it was. "Yuffie!" I yelled then ducked Sephiroth's sword fast.

Yuffie: I observed the scene before me before giving a cocky grin to Vincent and charged to the shadow men, using my speed and agility to my advantage.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:10 pm

YUFFIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! f yeah!! Razz

Tidus: I carried Rikku down the steps and outside. Paine followed closely. What with back up's speedy and unexpected arrival, we weren't needed right now.

Cloud: I fought in tandem with Tifa and Yuffie.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:12 pm

hahaha

Tifa: I did a back flip over Yuffie as she ducked and slashed one of my blades, electricity shooting towards Sephiroth only for him to slash at it, making it dissipate. Damn it. "Yuffie! Galenia ashtia bora." I said in our made up language which we used when we were little. Her cocky grin grew brighter. "Goverchu." I smirked and landed in a crouched position as Yuffie jumped off of my back and launched a spinning high kick to Sephiroth's arm, dislocating it.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:14 pm

Cloud: The girls kicked ass together. It helped that they could communicate in that weird ass language. I flanked Sephiroth, keeping part of his attention on me.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:17 pm

Tifa: I charged towards Sephiroth, swords swarming with fire that glowed bright white. I took Sephiroth's attention away from Yuffie and Cloud, leading him away. I pushed the wrong button with him as he did with me. "Go help Yuna and Rikku!" I yell to Cloud and Yuffie, taking a glance to Yuna's shaking form as she rested slightly on her hands and knees, her arms looked just. . . . wrong.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:18 pm

Cloud: I raced to Yuna's side. "Yuna? What happened?" I rested a hand on her back. I wanted to carry her out of there, but her arms... she didn't look like she should be moving right now.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:22 pm

Yuna: I coughed harshly, "Damn Sephiroth should know I don't like walls that much." I said with a dark humor but sarcastic tone in my weak voice. My arms gave in.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:26 pm

Cloud: I lifted her up gently and carried her outside. Tidus raced towards us and practically snatched her out of my arms. Rikku sat with her forehead resting on a tree and holding her untied top over her chest. I blinked and looked away. Paine crouched behind her, bandaging her back. Blood stained Rikku's body, mixing the colors to a dark, ugly color.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:29 pm

Tifa: I got into a fighting position, glaring at Sephiroth. Yuffie and Vincent were handling the other shadow men with ease as always. Sephiroth frowned, "Tifa. You know what power you felt before. You felt like you were strong, that you weren't useless and weak. You understand right?" He said. He was taunting with me. I just glared, "Sephiroth, I understand a lot of things. One, you're terrible at fighting with a sword no matter how many times you've used it. Two, you never focus when you're fighting because you probably were never trained with Chakra. Three, you have major anger and mental issues." I said. I then charged at him and soon, we were fighting to the death.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:33 pm

lol go tifa.

Rikku: The pain had subsided. Paine finished bandaging me and she tied my top back into place.

Tidus: I sat down with Yuna in my lap.

cloud is awkward Razz
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:38 pm

haha i would be too.

Yuna: I whimpered, opening my eyes, seeing Tidus but the edges of my vision were blurry and dark. "T-Tidus." I whisper, letting out a gasp of pain as I finished saying his name.

Tifa: I blocked his swords, my body covered in blood and grotesque slices that bled profusely. I was not going to give up. If I died, he dies. That's all that mattered. That Sephiroth would never be revived ever again.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:43 pm

Tidus: "Right here Yuna," I said.

Cloud: I edged towards the door. "Don't Cloud." I turned at Rikku's voice. She was standing now and looking non the worse for ware, regardless of the bandaging around her torso. "She has to do this. You'll just get in her way." I opened my mouth to response, but stopped. Was she psychic or something.
Then she giggled. As if she were psychic.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:46 pm

Tifa: I gasped as his sword shoved into my shoulder and into the wall behind me. I grimaced and swallowed a cry of pain, gasping. I looked at my shoulder, blood pouring out of it. I dropped my other sword, my hand gripping the blade itself. I glared at Sephiroth who had an evil smile on his face. He let go of that sword and made another one appear in his hands. He turned and charged towards Cloud without him knowing. "CLOUD!!" I screamed, tears welling up. PAY ATTENTION GOD DAMNIT!
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:55 pm

Cloud: *before Tifa screamed* Rikku bounced, which was quite impressive considering her injuries, up behind me. "She's fine. She kicks ass, remember?"
I spun around at the sound of my name. Sephiroth's blade filled my vision. Tiny hands gripped my back and pulled me away from the blade. It still buried deep into my shoulder, but with Rikku's surprising strength, we rolled free.

Rikku: I fell to my knees. Cloud's blood splattered across my face as he rolled away. Sephiroth stood over me, bloodied sword hovering over my head.

Paine: I spun, gathering momentum, and hurled my sword towards Sephiroth. It buried deep into his shoulder. He staggered away from Rikku.

Cloud: I jumped to my feet, sword out and ran towards Sephiroth. He yanked Paine's sword out of his shoulder and tossed it aside. I stepped around Rikku who crab walked away, fresh blood staining her back.
I lunged towards Sephiroth. It was time for this bastard to die.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:15 pm

Tifa: I watched my eyes widening as they locked into a battle that seemed like, as long as either one died, they didn't care if they did too.
I had to figure out how to stop this.
The blade.
I grabbed its hilt and struggled, using all of my strength, to get it out. It slid out slowly and painfully, causing me to scream as it finally became free.

Yuna: I watched the fight, my hand weakly and painfully lifting onto the pistol. I grabbed it and raised my hand, the gun charging brightly, but there was no shot.

Yuffie: I dodged a hit, landing in a crouched position. Damn things were hard to kill. Stella was still handling on her own.

Tifa: I staggered forward, grabbing the railing before me. I need to figure out what to do. I suddenly remembered something. The black orb was shattered. It was his powers and that's why he was weaker than usual. I pressed my hand against my chest were my heart was. Realization hitting me. I watched for an opening.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:19 pm

Rikku: I fell backwards onto my back and cried in pain. Paine ran forward and crouched over me. "Help Cloud," I whispered.
"With what? My bare hands?" I rolled my eyes. Point.

Cloud: I brought my blade down on Sephiroth. We locked blades. He had the height advantage, but I slowly forced his blade down.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:22 pm

Tifa: I hopped off the railing, not able to land so I crashed onto my side, rolling. I had let out another cry of pain. I weakly got up onto my hands and knees, trembling. I finally stood shakily, swaying. My heart froze when I realized what Sephiroth was planning on doing.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:24 pm

-awkward- what is he planning on doing?
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:28 pm

Well you're just gonna have to find out hehehee. *evilness*

Tifa: Sephiroth's moves were correct, on target, and I hated to admit it but more concentrated and more skillful than Cloud's. His target was Cloud, and when he pulled his sword back, Cloud had no chance. But I did.
"NO!!" I screamed and ran over with new adrenaline. I leaped in front of Sephiroth, practically pushing Cloud to the ground a foot away and my eyes widened as his blade went straight through my chest.
I took the pain for Cloud, It was either he died and Sephiroth lived, or I died along with Sephiroth, and Cloud could still live his life. I took the second. He had a chance to live a life, I didn't. Not anymore.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:33 pm

Cloud: I fell to the ground, my sword skittering out of my hand. "Tifa!" Her toes barely touched the ground. She was skewered by the sword. I gaped, unable to think let alone do anything. And what could I do? I had been through so much with Tifa, but this, this was just too much. I had never seen her like this. I had no idea what to do.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:39 pm

Tifa: My eyes closed, the stab wound glowing bright white. My eyes snapped open and with everything I had, I let out a Materia Blast, all of the materia inside of me shooting out with power that knocked Sephiroth away, his sword sliding out of my chest. I fell forward, eyes fluttering shut.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:43 pm

Cloud: I snapped back to life and caught Tifa before she hit the ground. Her heart blood poured over my arms. "Tifa," I whispered.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 33 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33  Next