Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Final Fantasy:Heroes - Page 27 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Final Fantasy:Heroes - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Final Fantasy:Heroes - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Final Fantasy:Heroes - Page 27 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Final Fantasy:Heroes - Page 27 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Final Fantasy:Heroes - Page 27 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Final Fantasy:Heroes - Page 27 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Final Fantasy:Heroes - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Final Fantasy:Heroes - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Final Fantasy:Heroes

4 posters

Page 27 of 33 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33  Next

Go down

Final Fantasy:Heroes - Page 27 Empty Re: Final Fantasy:Heroes

Post by Cali Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:58 pm

Sephiroth continued to dodge, laughing. "Spunk. I like it."

Tifa smirked, "Why fight him? Because of his power I feel....better." She said but her voice was wavering. She charged towards Cloud.

Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch
Level: 1

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:01 pm

Rikku: I growled, ducked under his attack, and landed a slice on his thigh. I darted back. "That's not all I got." I got friends and they better get their f&*^ing asses over here before I got mine kicked.

Cloud: I dodged her. I had to keep her talking. "You felt better when you with me," I reminded. "There was no pain then. He's going to use you to kill me and then he's going to kill you. And it's going to be painful. Fight him Tifa. We can figure out the memories later. Just fight him."
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:03 pm

Yuna and the other's, including Stella, burst into the mansion and instantly made their way to Sephiroth.

Tifa staggered for a moment before saying, "He won't kill me. If he kills me with his powers inside me he'll die too." She said then charged, landing a slice on Cloud's shoulder.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:07 pm

Rikku: "Great timing!" I cried as I flipped away from Sephiroth and landed on the railing. Paine charged up the stairs, sword at the ready.

Cloud: I hurried back. "Then he'll take the power from you, leaving you in pain then he will kill you. Think, Tifa, think. I know you're not an idiot. He's going to destroy." I caught her sword on mine. "And I would never hurt you. Choose me Tifa, please."
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:08 pm

Yuna hopped onto the railing, her guns charging power.

Tifa's eyes flared back for just a moment. They then went a deeper blood red, almost like the color of fire. "No." She said, that one word being an absolute lie.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:13 pm

Rikku: I looked over at Tifa. Sephiroth was pouring more power into her. "He's weaker!" I cried. Tidus, Paine, and I closed in on him, flanking him.

Cloud: "You're lying Tifa. I thought we promised not to lie to each other." Hypocrit, but I was doing everything Icould.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:10 pm

Tifa staggered back, shaking her head quickly as she dropped the sword and pressed her hands against her ears. "Shut up! Please just shut up!" She cried, the memories, every single one of them, flashed through her head. One memory was more vivid than the ones that have played. Her (a younger version) and a younger version of the blonde haired boy in front of her. She was telling him to stop being so serious and to just be happy for once when someone takes a picture. She demonstrated as if she was speaking a second unknown language to him, a joyful and just innocent grin on her face, eyes sparkling with excitement. "See? It's so simple!" She said and made a movement for him to smile. When he finally smiled at her, she (along with her heart) jumped up and down with Glee. Another girl came, her black hair cut into a bob. Yuffie...The name came to her as she watched. The girl took out a camera and grinned, "Ready Tifa?" She said, Tifa's younger self nodding quickly. She turned to the blonde haired boy, smiling. "You should take a picture with me! Come on it'll be fun!" She said, her voice joyful. Say his name, please I need to remember!! She thought frantically. The boy groaned, "Whyy?" He said at length. She grinned then pouted, her eyes pleading with Bambi eyes.
"Pleeeeeeeeease? Come on just one picture?" He sighed harshly, "Do I have to?" She kept the pout as she spoke again and at length, "Pleeeeeeeeeease???" He studied her for a minute before sighing, a small smile on his face. "Fine." She grinned happily. "Thank you thank you thank you!! But try not to be so stubborn!" His smile grew wider, more meschievious and playful. "Alright Tifa." Yuffie sighed, "Am I gonna take a picture or not?" Tifa giggled, "You will, just as long as Cloud stops being a poo-head!" "Hey!" the boy eylled the smile never leaving his face. Tifa grinned at him. Cloud....Tifa thought and more and more memories flashed, causing her to stagger back more. The one of her and Cloud kissing stayed and she remembered everything. "Cloud!!" She screamed and suddenly, a black orb shot out and crumpled to pieces, her hair going back to brown and at normal length, eyes back to the brownish hazel. She fell to her knees, crying softly. She wanted to get out of here with her and her friends. She wanted to leave this place. She was done.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:40 pm

Cloud: I dropped down next to Tifa and caught her in my arms. "Tifa," I breathed in relief. Somehow, I had helped her fight that black blob of power out of her. "You're back, again." I laughed weakly.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:43 pm

Tifa: I weakly looked up at Cloud, the whites of my eyes bloodshot. I caught sight of the sword beside me and grabbed it, familiar with it's style. Sephiroth....I looked up as the sounds around me filled my head. Yuna, Rikku, Paine, a guy who I guessed was a friend of theirs, Stella were fighting Sephiroth. My eyes grew wide, the color going from hazel to burning embers.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:46 pm

Cloud: "Tifa?" I asked hesitantly as I caught the change in color.

Rikku: We battled on, though Sephiroth was weaker, he was still a deadly opponent and somehow managed to hold us all off. We needed back up. Preferably in the from of a pissed off girl who was the payback bitch.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:51 pm

Tifa: I stood up, eyes blazing. My hand gripped the handle. He controlled me, possessed me and used me to fight Cloud against my will. I was out for blood and because Cloud knew me that well, there was no stopping me.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:56 pm

Cloud: I stepped back slowly, my hand wrapped tightly around the hilt of my sword. Tifa would need a clear path to the stairs.
Rikku saw what was going on and scampered a safe distance away. Paine backed off too. I doubted they wanted to be close when Tifa unleashed her fury on Sephiroth.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:00 pm

Tifa: I watched as Tidus and Yuna quickly moved away and I took it as my chance. I ran up the stairs with the sword's hilt firmly gripped by both of my hands. Sephiroth got into a fighting position and soon we were fighting fast. My movements had no thought to them, they were swift and graceful, he threw his body around, forcing his movements.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:07 pm

Cloud: Tifa had better poise, but Sephiroth was stronger. I strode to the foot of the stairs so that I would be close in case things went south.
Suddenly, shadow men swarmed the room, forming a barrier around Sephiroth and Tifa. They attacked in groups of five, each group surrounding one of us.

Rikku: I leaped back as shadow men surrounded me. I attacked swiftly, but they had me pinned against the wall.

Paine: I sliced through the shadow men with ease, hoping to reach Yuna and Rikku.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:09 pm

Yuna: I continuously shot at them, but the bullets were just normal bullets. I had no time to charge my guns up. I was pretty much screwed.

Tifa: I ducked with ease as he tried to slice my neck wide open and I landed a hard kick to his knee. He staggered and I used it as my chance. I jumped up and charged towards him, the blade swarming with lightning.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:12 pm

lol 'i was pretty much screwed'. in my brain she says it so matter factly XD

Cloud: I hacked through the shadow men, trying to reach Tifa.

Rikku: I ducked under a shadow man's attack, but another hit me across the back and I went down.

Paine: I waded through the shadow men until I reached Rikku's side. I stood over her, protecting her.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:15 pm

lol it's supposed to be that way hehehe

Yuna: I gasped as one of them grabbed me and literally threw me into a wall. Ow.

Tifa: I jumped up and made my blade collide with his as I stayed in mid-air, using all of my strength in trying to make my blade the strongest.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:26 pm

Paine: I stood my ground over Rikku.

Cloud: I couldn't make it through the shadow men; there were two many of them.

oh funny fact Very Happy tifa's descrip for that quiz is 'bright and optimistic'. i got tifa. i answered the most pessimistic things in the world like 'that water's poisoned' and 'i bet i'll get my least favorite character'. i just thought that was funny XD
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:29 pm

XD

Tifa: I was suddenly shot back into a wall, my back hitting it hard. I fell to the ground but got up. I was not going to back down, I was not going to be used and I was not going to let Sephiroth win. Not again.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:31 pm

Cloud: I caught through the crowd of shadow men, but made no headway. There were just too many of them.

Rikku: Pain skewered me to my place. I couldn't move a muscle. The shadow man had cleaved through my back. What if I was paralyzed? What if he had fractured my spinal cord.
"That would suck."
"What?" Paine asked. "Are you okay?"
"Nothing. No," I grunted. Paine didn't respond, she just attacked with renewed vigor.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:34 pm

Tifa: I dropped the sword, my hands swarming with electricity. He smirked and dropped his sword. "Having fun, Tifa? Because it's only just beginning." Suddenly, vines shot out of the ground beneath me, wrapping around me tightly then morphing into chains that if you tried to take them off, they'd burn my skin. I whimpered, showing my weakness. He grinned.

Yuna: I weakly stood up and raced to Paine and Rikku fast.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:44 pm

Cloud: I couldn't reach her. I couldn't reach her. "Paine!" I yelled. She was closest. Paine looked up. Her eyes locked on Tifa. She didn't need to an emotional whirlwind like Rikku to know what I wanted from her.
She looked down at Rikku, sprawled across the floor, blood dripping from her back. I could see her calculating the situation. Yuna was a few paces away, but by the time she reached Rikku after Paine left, Rikku might be killed.
But Tifa would die first.
"Please!" I begged.
Paine gritted her teeth.
"Paine, get your ass over there now," Rikku gasped. Blood spluttered from her mouth, but her words were forceful. Paine did as she was told. The shadow men closed in on Rikku.
Paine reached Tifa and hacked at the chains.

Rikku: The shadow men were all around me. Blood poured from my back. I heard gunfire and smiled. The cavalry had arrived.

Tidus: From across the room I battled my own group of shadow men. I had tried to stick with Yuna but she had darted away to Rikku.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:48 pm

Tifa: As Paine tried to hack the chains off, they seared into my skin and soon, I was shocked with a high voltage that knocked her away. I let out a shriek of agony, tears falling as my body swarmed with black electricity, blood running down my body rapidly.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:56 pm

Paine: I slid across the floor and slammed into the wall. I pushed myself slowly to my feet.

Cloud: Finally, I broke through the shadow men. I surged up the stairs. Sephiroth stood a little ways away from the chains. If we couldn't break the chains, we'd just have to go to the source. I charged him.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:59 pm

Tifa: I watched through the unbearable pain as Sephiroth and Cloud fought. I didn't want him to fight by himself, I didn't want- I suddenly remembered one thing. One thing I had said was, 'If I die, Sephiroth dies too.' I had to do this. I needed to!
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:05 pm

Cloud: I froze in mid lunge. Sephiroth didn't take advantage of my mistake; he was too busy staring at Tifa.
"Don't Tifa," I growled. I slid back into position across from Sephiroth who had also shaken off his shock.

Rikku: Yuna cleared away the shadow men enough for me to drag myself away form them. I could only use my arms so it was slow goings. The shadow men rounded on her which I was fine about, for now. I could only think of my own pain.
At last I reached a safe distance. Tifa knelt before me, chained. Missed that.
Her words shocked me. "So," I spat at her. Nobody else seemed willing to verbally bitch slap her. "Cloud can beat him. Don't be a hero."
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 33 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33  Next