Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 39 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 39 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 39 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 39 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

+3
Vcheese
Sykora
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
7 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 39 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon May 31, 2010 5:59 pm

Devin: I exchanged a glance with Neva before clearing my throat. Neva was smiling now; she loved meeting new people.
"Hi, I'm Neva."
I ran my fingers through my hair. This was really a bad idea...

lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 39 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 31, 2010 6:01 pm

Noah : Both Henry and i turned around at the same time and spotted Devin with a girl. i waved at her.
"Nice to meet you, Miss neva" Henry smiled and then placed a card down before me. "Ha, an ace! That means you lose ten points Noah!"
I gaped at him,"what?! That's not how you play this game, you cheat"

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon May 31, 2010 6:05 pm

Devin: Ok, maybe they wouldn't be too over reactive.
"I love this game! May I join? Or at least watch? I love playing games," she sat down beside Noah with a plop. I sighed, dropping down into a chair and rubbing my face.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 31, 2010 6:08 pm

Henry : I may have only known Noah for a few months but i knew she could be a bit anti-social when it came to new people. "Sure, that sounds nice." I answered for her, scooting Noah's pillow back towards me so we could sit closer to each other. Noah looked like she had just snapped back to reality when she found herself next to me, her eyes flew to me and then to devin. "Um, well this game is meant for more than a couple of people. Devin you should join to make it fair." She said, while i handed His appointment some cards.
"Also, Who ever gets poor man or comanner becomes the rich man's slave for a weekend" I added, smiling teasingly at Noah.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon May 31, 2010 6:12 pm

Devin: I just stared at all of them. How could they manage to be so happy? So, careless?
"You know what, I think it's time I drive you back to my brother's. Neva?" I stood up stiffly, not even offering my hand. She stared at me coldly.
"I told you, they're not there anymore."
"Doesn't mean the house isn't there."
She just gapes at me. Then stood up abruptly, stomping away.
"I'll be back..." I throw over my shoulder.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 31, 2010 6:17 pm

Henry : I was a bit stunned. aww, i thought we were all going to finally play a game together... i sighed.
"Henry?" i felt Noah's warm finger tips on my lips before i heard her voice in my ear.
I blushed, taken aback by her sudden closeness to my face. "y-yeah?"
She blinked her lashes, her brown eyes creamy like hot cocoa when it was cold out... she looked worried.. "How did you get that?" she said, softly. Noah pressed her finger tips to the cut by my lip. I winced and i heard her gasp a bit.
I shook my head, feeling the sudden urge to just get closer to her... i didn't act on it. "I was talking to my father and i went to go hug him and.... " i paused, what was i doing?...i couldn't tell her the truth....i couldn't tell anyone not even matt and he was my best friend.... "I tripped on a vase of his and hurt my lip" i smiled, chucking nervously.
This answer didn't seem to convince her but i noticed how hard she was trying to not ask me anymore questions. She then did something surprising for someone who was so blunt and sometimes cold...she let her cheek rest on my shoulder. "I'm glad that's all it was then..and that you're okay henry.."

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon May 31, 2010 6:24 pm

Devin: I grabbed Neva's shoulder as we got out to her car.
"You know what you've done now?" I asked her harshly.
"No, apparently I don't." She snapped back sarcastically, "Why don't you educate me?" she laughed bitterly.
"You're my responsibility."
"And that's a bad thing?" she asks, suddenly serious.
"Yes! i don't need another thing on my mind that's getting me worked up and that i have to take care!" I shout at her. She just stares at me.
"I can take care of myself."
"Coming here and invading on my life? That's how you take are of yourself?" I ask coldly. Her eyes started to tear up again.
"I'm just a kid,"
I have to let this one go, i know i do. I hold my arms open reluctantly for a hug. She was just a kid. Always will be. I rub her back.
"It's ok. everything will be ok."
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 31, 2010 6:29 pm

Noah : i felt like i had to take care of Henry...I wondered if any of the other boys felt that way. He was just so positive...so innocent...it made him so defenseless...i moved my cheek away from his shoulder and patted his hand. "So, are we going to continue so i can make you my slave for the weekend or not?" I teased. Henry's eyes sparkled at that. "I like the sound of that! But i'm afraid, my darling Noah, that it will be you as my slave"
"yeah, yeah" i laughed, dealing some more cards and watching the door for Devin and his girlfriends return.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon May 31, 2010 6:32 pm

Devin: I waved her off as she drove away. She'd be ok for now. She was going out to look for some place to live, somewhere close, and for a job. As i went back inside, i met Henry's eyes. Like he was waiting for me to get back.
"Um, I'm back..."
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 31, 2010 6:34 pm

(it was noah who was waiting o-o henry was too busy trying to figure out the game again >.< )

"Welcome back" Henry smiled, putting a card down and muttering something to himself.
I waved at devin and placed down my card.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon May 31, 2010 6:36 pm

oh yeah..sorry

Devin: I sit down across from where Noah and Henry were sitting. I should go get my guitar...
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 31, 2010 6:38 pm

Henry : "do you want to play with us devin? If you win you get Noah as your slave for the weekend" I grinned.
Noah just glared at me.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon May 31, 2010 6:42 pm

Devin: I shake my head silently. "I think I'm just gonna get my guitar..." I sigh, getting up slowly to go to the kitchen.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 31, 2010 6:45 pm

Henry : I watched as he made his way to the kitchen. I wonder what was up with him. I thought people were happier when they were done .....doing what he was doing earlier with that girl in his room. I bit my lip and looked at Henry who was watching the door,too.
"Is he really okay?" i asked him, seeing as he probably knew him better than anyone in the house.
Henry shrugged. "I'm not sure.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Mon May 31, 2010 6:49 pm

hi guys Very Happy what's going on in the chat? where can liv come in?
and did devin just have....??
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon May 31, 2010 6:50 pm

Devin: I take out my guitar and take a seat at the table. I start plucking a soft melody from an old rock song that i'd heard a few years back that i figured out. I played it over and over, keeping my eyes closed...
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon May 31, 2010 6:51 pm

Kate-Anders(unnie) wrote:hi guys Very Happy what's going on in the chat? where can liv come in?
and did devin just have....??
no. he'll explain if anyone asks about Neva.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 31, 2010 6:52 pm

liv can come in when ever she wants :3 and no but noah dosnt know that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Mon May 31, 2010 6:55 pm

Liv: I walked into the kitchen and looked around. "What do you have to eat around here?" I asked as I yanked the fridge open. "And Devin, how much did that girl pay for your services? I have to keep track you know."
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon May 31, 2010 6:57 pm

Kate-Anders(unnie) wrote:Liv: I walked into the kitchen and looked around. "What do you have to eat around here?" I asked as I yanked the fridge open. "And Devin, how much did that girl pay for your services? I have to keep track you know."

Devin: "Family. Not an appointment." i say shortly, continuing to play softly.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 31, 2010 6:57 pm

Henry : i helped noah up and went over to the dinning room where we set up the table and told the worst jokes we have ever heard.
"So, The bar tender says : "Thats not beer" I finished.
Noah shook her head and laughed, she was finally done with the forks. "That one was really bad, Henry."
"Oh yeah?" i laughed, "Okay, you think of a worse one, i don't think there is"
"Ah, that is where you're wrong my little spazzy friend." She smiled, placing a cup down by the head of the table where our oldest boy would sit.
"The little one is you, silly" I smiled, setting up the plates.
She waved her hand dismissively. "So..A blue eyed blond teen walks to his mason and finds a person staring at it..."
I rolled my eyes, playfully. "Never heard that one before"
"And says "hey sir you have the wrong place"
"Oh it sounds good" i stuck my tongue out at her.
"and it turns out that that guy, was a girl" She returned the gesture with her own.
I pouted but then smirked. "The prettiest girl in the world"

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon May 31, 2010 7:00 pm

I gtg, cya later maybe ^^
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 31, 2010 7:00 pm

bye bye lili-chan :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Mon May 31, 2010 7:01 pm

Liv: "Oh," I said as I carefully closed the fridge--I had know idea what was growing on the food in there--and sat down next to Devin. I drew my knees up to my chest and put my chin on them. I bit my lip. what was I supposed to do?

bye bye lily Very Happy
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 31, 2010 7:03 pm

Henry's grandmother : "Oh, i thought the only girl in the house was Noah. Hello there, sweetheart" i said, glancing at the girl on the chair besides Devin. I pulled out the turkey and ham from the oven. It smelled divine so far. I was glad to be able to cook for my boys, it had been so long since i had the time to do so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 31, 2010 7:12 pm

whispers : shes talking to liv >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next