Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
When all is Changing... (Characters) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
When all is Changing... (Characters) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
When all is Changing... (Characters) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
When all is Changing... (Characters) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
When all is Changing... (Characters) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
When all is Changing... (Characters) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
When all is Changing... (Characters) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
When all is Changing... (Characters) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
When all is Changing... (Characters) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

When all is Changing... (Characters) CLOSED

+2
Ziva :)
in~the~clouds
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How many charries do you post at a time on a c.c?

When all is Changing... (Characters) CLOSED - Page 2 I_vote_lcap40%When all is Changing... (Characters) CLOSED - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
When all is Changing... (Characters) CLOSED - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%When all is Changing... (Characters) CLOSED - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
When all is Changing... (Characters) CLOSED - Page 2 I_vote_lcap40%When all is Changing... (Characters) CLOSED - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
When all is Changing... (Characters) CLOSED - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%When all is Changing... (Characters) CLOSED - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
When all is Changing... (Characters) CLOSED - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%When all is Changing... (Characters) CLOSED - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

When all is Changing... (Characters) CLOSED - Page 2 Empty Re: When all is Changing... (Characters) CLOSED

Post by in~the~clouds Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:04 pm

(("currently a fox, but is human" 'she has developed powers of transmitting her own thoughts and recieving signals from others.' I'm not trying to be rude, or anything, but if there aren't another two/three humans, you're probably going to have to not be a fox))

in~the~clouds

Back to top Go down

When all is Changing... (Characters) CLOSED - Page 2 Empty Re: When all is Changing... (Characters) CLOSED

Post by peachie-keen Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:12 pm

Name: Magius Sutavo
Race: Human
Appearance:
-Hair: Long dark hair
-Eyes: always worried looking, likewise dark.
-Skin: pale
-Other: Frown lines accross her forehead, but near perfect features, and symmetrical face. Carries herself with good posture and always tries to look good on the outside. Has a silver ring with a small red ruby attatched.
History/Bio: Has a silver ring with a very small red ruby on it on her marriage finger. Her lover purchased it off of the black market for her to keep that little bit of happiness in her. He gave it to her on their first anniversary, and he parted her with a kiss that night, not telling her where he was going although she assumes he was fighting in the war, though he whispered the words; "I'll be back when I've made things better." She has been waiting for him for the last two years, and curses herself when she lets herself go astray.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:13 pm

(Haha! don't worry, I'm using her for now xD )
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by in~the~clouds Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:37 pm

((your charries are fine, Lixouri a bit magical, but overall, if there's one more human, she'll be fine))
in~the~clouds
in~the~clouds

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:40 pm

I don't know whether to have the love thing, it is rather cheesy. But I can't think of anything else D:
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:42 pm

Love is cheesey Razz
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen
Level: 1

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:26 pm

omg can I has a power for my charrie? o.o
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:39 pm

Name: Seleniaa Alexandra
Race: 100% Human!
Appearance:
-Hair: Deep burgundy colored hair that goes just below her shoulders. Straight.
-Eyes: Burning green eyes that has an inner ring of bright amber.
-Skin: Fair, almost porcelain like.
-Other: thick black eyelashes, flawless airbrushed looking skin, and a faint scar that goes right over her eye.
History/Bio: Seleniaa came from the home of a wealthy researcher and an expert bartender. She grew up with five brothers and when one of them died, everything changed. Her now four brothers abused her and raped her while her mother just watched as a drug addict and drunk prostitute. Her dad was too preoccupied with his research to care.

Last edited by KaitlinAnne~ on Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:33 am

can i still get a power!!???
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:39 am

Name: sapphire
Race: human
Appearance:
-Hair: golden blonde thats curly and hangs to her waist
-Eyes: one blue one green
-Skin: really really pale
-Other: she has a long red thick scar running across her face and it ends on her right hand. She is blind and has a seeing eye dog.
History/Bio: She is from a royal family and she is almost the last of her family's line. She had a brother but he died of cancer. She is on the run from a different family that has ben fighting her family for years, they have highered assasins to find her so she has tought her self wepons and how to diffened herself and if needed kill someone several different ways.

Last edited by Thegifted writer on Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:41 am

oh ya shes blind
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by in~the~clouds Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:49 am

sorry- was off- no more powers! only human people. You MIGHT get a power somewhere during the CC, but only if requested and permission granted. So. Gifted Writer and Kaitlin- please, im sorry, but please edit your charries and make them human, 100%?
in~the~clouds
in~the~clouds

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:59 am

x.x okaiz.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2