Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 105 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:34 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
When all is Changing... (Characters) CLOSED EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
When all is Changing... (Characters) CLOSED EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
When all is Changing... (Characters) CLOSED EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
When all is Changing... (Characters) CLOSED EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
When all is Changing... (Characters) CLOSED EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
When all is Changing... (Characters) CLOSED EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
When all is Changing... (Characters) CLOSED EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
When all is Changing... (Characters) CLOSED EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
When all is Changing... (Characters) CLOSED EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

When all is Changing... (Characters) CLOSED

+2
Ziva :)
in~the~clouds
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How many charries do you post at a time on a c.c?

When all is Changing... (Characters) CLOSED I_vote_lcap40%When all is Changing... (Characters) CLOSED I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
When all is Changing... (Characters) CLOSED I_vote_lcap0%When all is Changing... (Characters) CLOSED I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
When all is Changing... (Characters) CLOSED I_vote_lcap40%When all is Changing... (Characters) CLOSED I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
When all is Changing... (Characters) CLOSED I_vote_lcap0%When all is Changing... (Characters) CLOSED I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
When all is Changing... (Characters) CLOSED I_vote_lcap20%When all is Changing... (Characters) CLOSED I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

When all is Changing... (Characters) CLOSED Empty When all is Changing... (Characters) CLOSED

Post by in~the~clouds Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:59 pm

NO MORE POWERS AVAILABLE!

alrighty- here we go-

Name:
Appearance:
-Hair:
-Eyes:
-Skin:
-Other:
History/Bio:

Please post in past tense, third person, and use CORRECT GRAMMAR AND SPELLING!
Attempt to post more than one line. Like, about a short paragraph.

The world has gone to ruin. At time of abundance has passed, leaving in it's wake a time to search and scrounge for the simplest of things: food, water, shelter. It was war that destroyed it all. And some people are changing- some people are extra (remember above above rules). Some people can do things, change things. Others are changing. A new force has risen to lead. But is it's leadership of a needed brand? Or is it something darker?[/color]

Last edited by in~the~clouds on Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:50 am; edited 5 times in total
in~the~clouds
in~the~clouds

Back to top Go down

When all is Changing... (Characters) CLOSED Empty Re: When all is Changing... (Characters) CLOSED

Post by Ziva :) Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:12 pm

((First! I want a power, please. I need a minute to come up with a character.))

Back to top Go down

When all is Changing... (Characters) CLOSED Empty Re: When all is Changing... (Characters) CLOSED

Post by in~the~clouds Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:16 pm

((power? you want a power? hmm... well, you have to post your profile... either first or second (possibly third) hmm... we shall see!))
in~the~clouds
in~the~clouds

Back to top Go down

Post by in~the~clouds Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:22 pm

Name: Misu
Race: Human, 100%
Appearance:
-Hair: A dark red with darker brown streaks, wavy, and falls a bit past her shoulders
-Eyes: Pale green with darker flecks
-Skin: tan(ish) from traveling
-Other: freckled, short, slim. She carries a quiver of arrows and a bow, along with two short daggers and a long sword. Her torso and arms are criss-crossed with scars.
History/Bio: Mother died at age of three. Her Father died in war two years ago, and Misu has been fending for herself ever since. Her father taught her most of what she knows in fighting- the rest she taught herself. She is a wanderer, mainly traveling through forests and places that are uninhabited. One year ago she broke her wrist, and so is equally good with both hands in combat. She is an inquinsitive person, but even so, quiet, serious, and cautious. And she has secrets.

Last edited by in~the~clouds on Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:53 am; edited 4 times in total
in~the~clouds
in~the~clouds

Back to top Go down

Post by in~the~clouds Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:22 pm

c'mon!
do no two people want a power?
in~the~clouds
in~the~clouds

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:30 pm

Name: Molly
Race:
Appearance:
-Hair: Honey blonde, long, curly, mid-back.
-Eyes: Deep emerald green
-Skin: Fair, light
-Other: Curvy, short(5"), pretty
History/Bio:
Her parents left her at an orphanage as a baby, she grew up there untill she was fifteen. At fifteen she ran away from the poverty and lived in the forest untill now. She doesn't know what the world has turned into, shes only known that more and more people have ventured into her forest and tried to kill her animals. She wants to know what's happening so she is leaving the forest.

(I hope this is okay, I might switch my tenses once and a while. Sorry Sad)
ps can I have a power?
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen
Level: 1

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by in~the~clouds Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:32 pm

((what power, then? telepathy? the ability to control shadows?))
in~the~clouds
in~the~clouds

Back to top Go down

Post by in~the~clouds Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:33 pm

((one more person gets a power, and that's it. so, hurry, hurry, hurry!))
in~the~clouds
in~the~clouds

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:34 pm

((Okay, um... could shape shifting be an option? I like that power Smile))
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:35 pm

Name: Arin Falk
Race: Changeling. She has the ability to change the appearance of objects.

Appearance:She's short, but lithe, and walks with a sort of quiet grace. She's well muscled but it doesn't show all that much.
-Hair: Curly, dark brown, that falls just past her shoulders.
-Eyes: A hard grey with hints of green that stop most people in their tracks
-Skin: Well taned from years working outside in these harsh times.
-Other:She excells at hand-to-hand combat, and since bullets are scarce, she fights with a long, hand-and-half sword.
History/Bio:

When she was eight, the slavers came. It was the middle of the night, after her family had gone to bed when she slipped outside to wander. They appeared like shadows, silently stealng her away. Why did her family have to live in such a remote place? After travelling several months, a band of marauders attacked the slavers. She managed to fight off one of them and was excepted into their midst. Years later she escaped them, and went back home only to find the burnt ashes of her home. Now she wanders alone.

Last edited by Ziva Rainsford on Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by in~the~clouds Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:36 pm

((yeah... into whats?anything- please no. general kinds of animal/things- sure, okay))
in~the~clouds
in~the~clouds

Back to top Go down

Post by in~the~clouds Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:37 pm

((ziva- yes!))
in~the~clouds
in~the~clouds

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:38 pm

((Yay!))

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:39 pm

(Like felines? I don't think shape shifting into a cup would be that much fun Razz)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by in~the~clouds Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:42 pm

((um, yeah. like, felines, or canines, or birds, or whales, or... yeah. like felines))
in~the~clouds
in~the~clouds

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:44 pm

(Okay.. Razz)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:44 pm

I'd like a power please Smile

will post profile in a second Razz
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:47 pm

(can we take down the poll? It is really bothersome. Razz)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by in~the~clouds Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:47 pm

peachie- for now, there won't be any more powers, not until there are maybe two/three more human/normal charries
Sad
in~the~clouds
in~the~clouds

Back to top Go down

Post by in~the~clouds Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:48 pm

bookcraz- i can't even edit the poll. I think i'll make a new thread where we'll do the actual story, and this is the character/plot thread
in~the~clouds
in~the~clouds

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:49 pm

Sure... Oh I get it Very Happy sorry I'm a bit slow today, not enough sleep .
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:49 pm

(so sorry! g2g I'll b back soon..)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by in~the~clouds Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:52 pm

((bye!))
in~the~clouds
in~the~clouds

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:54 pm

Name: Lixouri Lexus
Race: currently a fox, but is human...
Appearance:
-Hair: long, Bright orange and wavy
-Eyes: a deep orange-brown
-Skin: pale, few freckles
-Other: ^when she was human, two years ago.^ but one of the first powered men in the war changed her into a fox. He refused to kill, but wanted to rid of the opposition. He used his power to do this to her, and she can't change back unless she loves requitedly. Which will be kinda hard for her in this form... ANYWAY! Right now, she looks like cross between FireFox and Vulpix from Pokemon. Her fur is bright orange and she is small, her tail large. Her eyes are still the same colour.
History/Bio: See above for history. She has no form of communication, as foxes generally don't talk :/ But since the war, she has developed powers of transmitting her own thoughts and recieving signals from others. The only people she cannot communicate with in any way are mind readers.

(Is that okay? I'll use her later, but I'll create a human for now Razz x)
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by in~the~clouds Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:04 pm

(("currently a fox, but is human" 'she has developed powers of transmitting her own thoughts and recieving signals from others.' I'm not trying to be rude, or anything, but if there aren't another two/three humans, you're probably going to have to not be a fox))
in~the~clouds
in~the~clouds

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next