Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Kingdom Hearts: Unbreakable [Roleplay] - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Kingdom Hearts: Unbreakable [Roleplay] - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Kingdom Hearts: Unbreakable [Roleplay] - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Kingdom Hearts: Unbreakable [Roleplay] - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Kingdom Hearts: Unbreakable [Roleplay] - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Kingdom Hearts: Unbreakable [Roleplay] - Page 9 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Kingdom Hearts: Unbreakable [Roleplay] - Page 9 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Kingdom Hearts: Unbreakable [Roleplay] - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Kingdom Hearts: Unbreakable [Roleplay] - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Kingdom Hearts: Unbreakable [Roleplay]

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Kingdom Hearts: Unbreakable [Roleplay] - Page 9 Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts: Unbreakable [Roleplay]

Post by Unabound Justice Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:10 am

Rin sighed, "I suspect we don't have long enough for a story, huh?" she asked, looking to the brunette. "You two never said if you'd seen the guardians of light..."

Lacie looked to him, eyes asking the unanswered question: can we trust her?

Riku chuckled softly, smiling affectionately at her.

Terra answered with a moan, eyes shut tightly as he hugged her.

Sora nodded softly and began to weave a powerful tale of a time long ago where dragons ruled the land and elves, mages, dwarves, and even grimlins lived in harmony with humans.

Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts: Unbreakable [Roleplay] - Page 9 Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts: Unbreakable [Roleplay]

Post by Cali Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:23 am

Ventus looked back to her and faintly shrugged a shoulder so only she could see: We'll have someone keep an eye.

Aiko gazed up at him with big wide blue eyes, lips parted in awe. "Was there a princess?" she asked softly.

Aqua bit her lip and moaned, nails digging into his shoulders as her eyes shut tightly, her hips continuing to move.

Namine blushed and snuggled into him, curling the blanket around them tighter.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch
Level: 1

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:46 am

Lacie sighed, nodding, She wouldn't believe us anyway. Be careful. With that she looked to the girl, "We're the the guardians of light- well they are. I'm just the light they protect."

Rin's eyes widened, "You're the light?" she asked, sounding unimpressed.

Sora's lip twitched, "Oh, yes. She was very pretty. The prettiest of them all. Not only that. She was kind. Everyone loved her."

Terra moaned loudly as he gripped her, careful of her fair skin, never marring her flesh.

He smiled as he moved closer slightly, the blankets draped easily over them.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:43 am

Ventus nodded, face impassive as he gently brought Lacie closer, standing next to her prtectively.

Aiko's eyes seemed to grow bigger with wonder.

Namine cupped his cheek, eyes locked with his.

Aqua panted, sweat beginning to form on her skin. Her walls squeezed his cock tightly, her whimpers turning into soft cries.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:31 am

Rin ran her eyes over the girl, "Well, you certainly look the part she replied with a shrug," holding her hand out, "Guess you're my balance, ne?"

"Her name was Aiko and she lived in a beautiful palace with many friends and family," he continued. "They were all very happy."

He stared into her beautiful blue eyes with love and wonder.

Terra breathed hasty words against her ear of love and devotion as shock waves rolled up his spine. God she was so tight...
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:31 am

"Terra...Terra, I love you," she sobbed in beautiful ecstacy, gasping and rolling her hips to meet his. She never realized how much she wanted to be his, how desperately she needed him. Going on without him just wasn't an option. Her heart and soul wouldn't be able to handle it.

Aiko's eyes widened. "Aiko? Daddy, that's my name!" she gasped in wonder.

Namine's thumb ran along his cheekbone. "What's on your mind, Riku?"

Ventus wrapped his arm around Lacie, growing protective of her and their child.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:38 pm

Terra's heart soared as he never slowed down, having wanted to hear those words for a long time.

Sora laughed softly at the, nodding soft, "That it is."

He chuckled and shook his head, "Nothing. Just thinking of how beautiful you are..."

Rin arched an eyebrow but shrugged, "whatever floats your boat..."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:34 pm

Aqua dug her nails into his shoulders with a loud cry as she felt the tip of his hardness pressed against a spot deep inside her.
She tightened even more and tensed in his embrace.

Aiko swayed side to side, "Tell me more, Daddy."

Namine blushed. She didn't believe him entirely, but seeing the love in his eyes made her smile. "I love you," she whispered.

Ventus' jaw pulsed as he held her closer.
He wasn't going to ever let her go. No matter how much she tried to push him away, he was going to stay.
She needed to be more reasonable though. It wasn't safe to run off when she was heavily pregnant; when she could have their baby any week now.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:40 pm

(Bump)
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:53 am

Terra groaned loudly as he ran a hand down her thigh, gripping her tightly.

(I'm running out of fairy tales...)
"She lived with her mommy and daddy and aunts and uncles, and everyone was very happy," he continued.

Riku chuckled softly, reaching up and stroked her cheek, "Aishiteru."

Lacie put a hand on his, "I'm not going anywhere, Ven," she mumbled softly, looking at him with comforting green eyes.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:59 am

"I'm glad that everyone's happy..," she murmured and then looked over to her Mommy. "Hey Daddy? How did you know that you loved Mommy?"

Aqua yelled out and tightened around him, her walls clinging to his member. She could feel the telltale signs of a climax approaching.

Naminè smiled at him and stroked his cheek as hers blushed.
"Aishiteru..."

Ventus looked down at her, eyes piercing into her gaze.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:12 am

Sora smiled, feeling his lip twitch in the corner, "I love your mother from before I even met her," he said softly, "but I wouldn't realize it until I almost lost her," he explained.

Terra couldn't deny the feel of his own fast-approaching orgasm as he pounded into her, unyielding.

Riku chuckled softly and pressed his forehead to hers, "I will never let anyone or anything hurt you."

Lacie sighed, meeting his gaze evenly.

"Aaaawwwkwwaaard..." Rin mumbled, walking off.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:50 am

His daughter tilted her head in slight confusion.
"What do you mean?"

Aqua screamed out his name as she climaxed, tightening around his member and squeezing it with her walls.
His still continuing pounding of the hips made her ride out her orgasm.

Naminè nodded and stroked his cheek, gazing into his eyes.
"I know you won't..."

Ventus sent a look to Rin before leaning down to Lacie. His lips brushed past her ear. "I know what you said about you wanting to just walk off alone and all...but you can't. Not right now at least. Something isn't right about this and I just wanna make sure that you and our baby stay safe. Okay?"
His tone was lonely and sad within the whisper.
"If...if you don't want the kisses and the hugs and the 'I love you's...I-I can do that...if you want to break off the engagement...w-we can if you w-want," he whispered as tears grew in his eyes.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:21 pm

Sora sat down, pulling his daughter up into his lap, "You see, sweetie, when I was a kid, your uncle Riku, your mommy, and I were really good friends, and I really liked your mother, but I was afraid you see, I was scared that she didn't like me back. Then, the heartless attacked and we were separated and I was scared I'd never get back to her. That was when I realized I was in love with her."

That seemed to drive Terra to his own completion, crying out her name as he slid into her deeply.

Riku smiled and hugged her close, kissing her forehead.

Lacie stiffened, eyes wide. Break off the engagement? "I-I don't want that..." she whispered, "I don't want that- I don't know what I want..." she mumbled more to herself.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:44 pm

"Was this when her heart was in yours?" she asked softly, tilting her head curiously.
Her striking blue eyes pierced into his with a childish gaze.

Ventus nodded and took her hand, giving it a squeeze.
"I hope you're happy, Lacie. That's all I want..."
He peeled his hand away and moved his lips away from her ear.

Aqua arched and gasped, biting her lip before relaxing and burying her face into his neck.

Namine beamed up at him.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:30 pm

Sora nodded, "Yeah."

Ventus smiled before gripping her stomach in surprise,and grabbing his arm, "I think my water just broke."

Terra slumped against her, holding them both up by sheer force of will.

Riku smiled softly, giving her an eskimo kiss.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:34 pm

(LOL. I didn't know Ventus was your character x3)

Aiko nodded and sighed, looking to her mother's comatose form.

Ventus' eyes widened. "Wh-What? O-Okay... Uhm..," he stuttered, beginning to look around. "A-Aerith!" he yelled, calling the Ancient over.
"What is it? What's the matter?"
"L-Lacie's water broke...I-I think," he murmured with fear in his voice.
Aerith's calm eyes widened a little. "Alright. Get her into one of the Gummi Ship's bedrooms and I'll come back with Ilenwen. She'll help okay?"
He nodded and gently picked Lacie up. "It's going to be okay."

Aqua panted, chest heaving as her body was covered in sweat. She peeled her eyes open and faintly smiled.

Namine giggled and returned the eskimo kiss.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:42 pm

(Oops)
Sora hugged her, "Your mother's going to be okay."

Alliel nodded, gesturing as she spoke to her friend, "And that's how you make clouds."

Lacie smiled softly and nodded, "I know it will." she whispered, relaxing, "Everything's gonna be okay."

Terra pressed his forehead to hers, a dashing smile on his face, "I love you.." he mumbled softly.

Riku smiled and pulled her to him lovingly.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:48 pm

Namine laughed out a bit like a shy girl with a crush with the man of her dreams. Except it was real and it wasn't just a crush.

Ventus ran into the Gummi Ship careful not to move her too much in fear for causing her pain. He went into one of the rooms and set her down on the bed gently, propping her up and bringing a chair to her bedside. He sat down and took her hand into his grasp.

Ilenwen heard Aerith's yell and looked up. The look on her face told her everything. "Alliel, we'll continue this later," she spoke in a rush and ran after the Ancient.

Aqua smiled and nuzzled his forehead. "I love you too."

Aiko nodded and leaned into her father.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:57 pm

Riku sat up, hugging her protectively, and watching the sea.

Lacie gritted her teeth as a contraction rocked her, but she didn't scream, her grip tightening of Ventus' hand.

Terra heard someone yell and turned his head, "That doesn't sound good."

Sora kissed the top of her head in a fatherly way.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:59 pm

Aqua looked up and frowned. "Should we see what it is..?"

Ventus faintly winced but held her hand firmly.

Namine rested her head on his shoulder, watching the sunset with a small smile.

Aiko then leaned up, holding her arms out for a hug.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9