Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:58 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
I have an idea and I don't want it to fail EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
I have an idea and I don't want it to fail EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
I have an idea and I don't want it to fail EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
I have an idea and I don't want it to fail EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
I have an idea and I don't want it to fail EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
I have an idea and I don't want it to fail EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
I have an idea and I don't want it to fail EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
I have an idea and I don't want it to fail EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
I have an idea and I don't want it to fail EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

I have an idea and I don't want it to fail

Go down

I have an idea and I don't want it to fail Empty I have an idea and I don't want it to fail

Post by Charlie Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:57 pm

So recently I've been obsessed with this show called Jack and Bobby. It takes place in the present but it connects to one of the brothers (jack and Bobby) presidency.
I wanna do a chat with this.
It would be private and pretty advanced.
It would be for two maybe three people.
We would continue where the show left off. One of us would be Jack the other Bobby.
So what do you think?

You can watch all the episodes by first going to Imbd and searching either Logan Lerman and clicking on Jack and Bobby or by sear hing Jack and Bobby. Click on full episode and it should take you to the site with all the episodes.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down