Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The Alliance- Plot (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The Alliance- Plot (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The Alliance- Plot (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The Alliance- Plot (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The Alliance- Plot (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The Alliance- Plot (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The Alliance- Plot (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The Alliance- Plot (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The Alliance- Plot (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The Alliance- Plot (CLOSED)

+2
Unabound Justice
Charlie
6 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Alliance- Plot (CLOSED) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Alliance- Plot (CLOSED)

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:49 pm

You asked that earlier.

But fine, I see the point of it Charlie but I am growing bored out of my mind and looking for a thread to do soon before I lob myself out of the nearest (ground-story) window.

OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:03 pm

I will start it tonight when I get home from play practice so kinda late.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:50 pm

Okay stay inside open. I still need you in our chats!
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:57 pm

PRESSES RESTART BUTTON

A government experiment has gone well, but enslaving these people for there own use has gone well less than that.
It is the year 3024, and the government experimented on a select group of humans. These humans were the smartest, strongest, and well the elite of the race. The government paired them with an animal, of strength, nobility, and heart.
When the government finished with the experiment, they could control this race, which they called The Beasts. The Beasts were first used as military weapons during wars, then the wars ended and high ranking government officials used them as slaves, treating them horribly.
The Beasts were getting fed up with this, so they killed those who were controlling them. The broke away and started The Alliance, which consisted of government workers willing to help and The Beasts themselves.
The Alliance is lead by Griffen "Griff" Richards.
The Alliance's goal is to kill the head of the government, but they have a problem, the head of the government can't be found. And no amount of technology can find him.

To: Charles Alberts, Chief of Experimental Science
Date: January 8, 3008

Charles,
I am more than delighted on your proposal. Your idea is ingenious. I am surprised no one has thought of it before. But then again, we have never had a Chief of Experimental Science quite like you. The aspect of combining humans with animals is mind boggling. I am excited to hear, that the children that you have picked to be observed for this experiment are doing better than you expected. Please keep me updated, as I already have a bigger goal for these, lets call them Beasts for now.

To: Charles Alberts, Chief of Experimental Science
Date: December 21, 3019

Charles,
The progress is going well. I am sad to here that their memories had to be erased. That was unexpected for me, knowing that they had good lives. But that will make them all the more focused. Once again I ask that you keep me clued in on the progress. I also request you keep detailed records of everything that you do. This will be for our archives. I heard you have already picked animals for a few of them, and you will be saving the strongest, and smartest for last, so they do not die and the procedure can be perfected. This is good to hear, but I am sad to say I am a bit disappointed that the procedure was not perfected before hand. Though now reflecting on it, I understand it is hard to perfect a procedure when you have no subject to perform it on. I wish you the best of luck for this, as I am very excited. I mentioned a while ago that I had a bigger idea for these creatures, who you have told me are now officially called The Beasts. That plan was confirmed, I have been in contact with Robert Washington, and he agrees, that these experiments could be used as weapons so to speak. It would be wonderful if we could have some means of controlling them. You know war is looming, and The Beasts would be a great tool to have in our arsenal. Keep me posted.

To: Mark Ceasar, Head of the Government
Date: July 1, 3019

Mark,
I am pleased to inform you all the procedures are done, and all the kids are recuperating in their separate rooms. The procedures were quite successful with only thirty-eight deaths, out of the one hundred and fifty kids we studied. I am also pleased to tell you, the government or military can control them. But the key is to not let them know that, for they can overcome that. We cannot take out their own human instincts. But their animal sides are quite strong. Something we were not expecting is that after the procedures, we found that they can turn into the animal they were combined with. We think this will be helpful for the use you want out of them. I am pleased to say the experiment has gone well. A few months of the basic military training we can give them, and they will be ready for the actual thing.

To: Robert Washington, Head of Military
Date: December 1, 3019

Mark,
The weapons, The Beasts, are ready to come under your control. They will need tougher military training, but I think you will find they are exceptional. I have seen them myself, and have taken a liking to one they call The Lion. He is the leader of them, but the one I think you will enjoy the most is the one they call The Bear. All of The Beasts are very strong, and very useful. And I think if they are not destroyed during the wars, we can use them to our advantage.

To: Mark Ceasar, Head of the Government
Date: September 9, 3021

Mark,
The Beasts have taken well to their new lives in captivity. It has been almost a year, and The Beasts are still being useful. I continue to look forward to our great future.

To: Robert Washington, Head of Military
Date: January 1, 3023

Robert,
The restlessness I have is inevitable. You will find that today Mark Ceasar was killed. This was no accident. His second in command Lewis Nap, has taken over. I have deemed him The Dictator. I am leading a first wave of uprisings. I have no doubt there will be two more after this. And you will find it surprising who will be leading the third. But I cannot say much else concerning you. This is a message of mostly warning. Prepare yourself.

To: The Lion
Date: January 1, 3024

The Lion,
I want to thank you for your offer, and allowing me to live long. I assure you I accept, and I am honoured that you feel that way. The Bear could not rescue everyone left in The Third Wave, but he certainly tried, and in those tries he was almost killed numerous times. I have given him every, and anything you might need and told him to meet you at a Rendez Vous point, which you know as The Warehouse. I know your plans for me, but know this, I will help as long as I can. I was never appreciative of how many of your kind were treated, and I know I am not alone in feeling this way. I hope your reunion with The Bear is enjoyable, for he frequently told me about how you two were very close friends. You are fighting for a noble cause. And I hope you, excuse my language here, overthrow The Damn Dictator. My best of look to you, and all The Beasts.

Those were just a few correspondences before the Alliance was officially formed.

On January 2, 3024, The Military Head was supposedly killed, by the Bear. They met at the Rendez Vous point, the warehouse, where all the experiments were done. When the Lion and the Bear met, they weren't alone. Others from the first, second, third waves were there as well. The Warehouse, became headquarters for the Alliance, and a safe place for all people of The Beast race, and those who wanted to help. This date how ever was just the official start, before The Lion gathered those escaped in the first and second waves together, while The Bear lead those in the third wave.

The Lion, was simply his code name, much easier for the army to remember. On his way to the Rendez Vous point, he glanced at the dog tags he got when they officially declared him a successful experiment. To his knowledge all of The Beasts got them. The Lion, known now as Griffen Richards, Griff for short was for some reason seen as a leader among them. He never argued with that. For he felt as if it was right. His ability to make spur of the moment decisions, and able to attack in dead silence with out being noticed made him rise. Also according to the now dead Head of the Government, he was the strongest out of all. But something in Griffen made him seem different; perhaps his heart, and mind that he had for a more noble cause.

The Bear, a code name for a man known as Nicholas Bette, or Nick was also heading to the Rendez Vous, it was the last thing that the Head of the Military told him. The Head of the Military also gave him a key, that he said would allow to see the records. Records of what, Nick was unsure of that. Nick toyed with the keys that were on his dog tags. He was not told who he was meeting; he just hoped it would be okay.

Nick had heard rumours that his old buddy Griff, had been out for a while, leading the The First Wave of the Uprising. Nick himself had led The Third Wave. He had received a message recently that an old friend Naava, or The Eagle lead The Second Wave, leading him to recently lead The Third Wave. Though some would still need to rescuing.

Griffen reached the old warehouse, and opened the double doors. Walking in he understood the last correspondence. This is place is where he awoke as a teenager after the government took him. They watched them for a long time, according to what they were told.

As he looked around he noticed worn but still useful medical supplies, food imperishable food items, and other things needed to survive. He noticed behind medical tables, on the opposite side of the large room, file cabinets. Looking up, he saw thing stairways that lead up to a thin balcony with plenty of rooms. He saw each had an animal on them. They were the rooms that they stayed in when they were being experimented.

Despite what one might think each room was tailored to their animal needs, and to the person themselves. Griffen walked across the open floor, and passed the metal medical tables and to the file cabinets. He attempted to open one that said L-M on the front. But it was locked.

He was too busy trying to open the file cabinet, that he didn't notice the doors open again. "Damnit, it's locked."

"What's locked?" A voice asked from behind him.

Griffen turned around, out of surprise. He didn't know who it was, and he roared, a habit he did when he was surprised. It didn't sound exactly like a lion roar, but it was menacing and scary enough. It was how he got attention during the wars.

"Griff?" The voice asked almost laughing.

Griffen walked closer to the person. He looked like a bear from the shadows, but then the person stepped into the light it in fact was not a bear, but someone who was close to bears. "Nick? You’re the coorespondant?"

"I guess so," Nick smiled. The two did a manly hug. "I got loads of information. And these," He held up the keys.

Griffen's eyes got wide, "Come with me, I think I know where those go." He pulled Nick to the file cabinets.

Nick got the idea, and opened them. Griffen immediately went to where his friends were. He got out the files, and pulled out cards. "Nick, I think we can figure out who is still alive from these."

The two got to work, pulling out all the information cards. Each one described a person, very simply. With there name, most current age, height, weight, and what animal they were combined with.

Griffen grabbed his.

Name: Griffen Richards (prefers Griff)
Code Name: The Lion
Animal: Lion
Height: 6'9
Weight: 180

Nick handed Griffen his own card.

Name: Nicholas Bette (prefers Nick)
Code Name: The Bear
Animal: Grizzly Bear
Height: 6'6
Weight: 155

Nick and Griffen then began to see their friends cards.

Name: Molly Black
Code Name: The Tiger
Animal: White Tiger
Height: 5'0
Weight: 132

Name: Naava Ravid
Code Name: The Eagle
Animal: Haasts' Eagle
Height: 5'5
Weight: 110

Name: Matt Renders
Code Name: The Coyote
Animal: Coyote
Height: 5'11
Weight: 155

Name: Scarlett Cantello
Code Name: The Swan
Animal: Mute Swan
Height: 5'7
Weight: 125

Name: Lissa Smith
Code Name: The Fox
Animal: Red Fox
Height: 5'8
Weight: 125

Name: Rudy Isaacs
Code Name: The Wolf
Animal: Grey Wolf
Height: 6'1
Weight: 150

Name: Sara Futes
Code Name: The Kangaroo
Animal: Albino Kangaroo
Height: 5'6
Weight: 124

Name: Simon Flights
Code Name: The Falcon
Animal: Peregrine Falcon
Height: 6'8
Weight: 145

The guys kept flipping through the cards. Some had a read stamp on them that said terminated, and then in chicken scratching their was a date. Most had a date that was during the war.

"I sent a message to all those who escaped during The Waves to meet us here." Griff said.

"We can keep a list, I know for a fact, not everyone escaped during The Third Wave." Nick said. "I tried, I really did."

"Nick, it's okay." Griff, said placing a hand on Nick's shoulder. "We have a first mission, Get those who didn't escape." Nick nodded. As he did the door opened with a creek. The guys stuffed the cards back in a folder, and placed them back in the file cabinet. They turned towards the doors and saw old friends other Beasts come through the doors, slowly and curiously.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:09 pm

"A first mission already?" Naava asked, a small grin spreading across her face, "Now that's what I call initiative,"
She had stepped through the door just as the two guys had finished talking.
"Long time no see,"
Ziva :)

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:12 pm

Matt walked through the door, his eyes searching the room before seeing the other three people. So, it looked like he was here then.
"Hey," he wavered, walking a little further into the light.
The sense of awkwardness filled him; he never was good in social situations all that much. Instead, he fiddled with the dog tag that hung loosely around his neck, leaning on the wall as he watched the girl greet the two boys.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:21 pm

Griffin smiled. "Yeah." He said.
Nick turned around from the cabinet, and pulled Griff along. "Hello. Great to see you all." He went and hugged, Naava, his signature bear hug, he did give the best.
Griff toyed with the dog tags, he was glad he was not the only one who did so. "Yeah, according to Nick, not everyone escaped with The Third Wave, so our first mission, so to speak is to get them."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:44 pm

Naava gasped for air as he set her back down. "You haven't changed a bit, Nick... Do we know where the ones still in captivity are?"
Inwardly, Naava worried that they were having a hard time of it, but she sensed that it was probably a sore spot for Nick.
"What info do we have?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:56 pm

Nick looked down, "Well there weren't that many in the Third Wave to begin with but from what I can think of Rudy, and Scarlett." He grabbed his arm, and scratched it.
Griff, half laughed, it was true out of everyone Nick was probably the least likely to change. It helped though that his owner was Robert Washington. "So Rudy, and Scarlett, need saving, now who were they enslaved by."
Nick gulped, and the air in the room tensed. Mainly because Rudy was taken by the Dictator, Lewis Nap. And with Lewis Nap gone, that meant Rudy could be dead or gone as well.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:00 pm

"Not..." Naava shook the thought from her head they probably weren't enslaved by him. "Nick.... who was it- just tell us"
The tension in the room was all most palatable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:16 pm

"Rudy was enslaved by Lewis Nap. He could be dead. I'm not sure about Scarlett though. I couldn't find her." Nick said.
Griff shook his head, he knew Rudy could be dead. He just hoped, and prayed, that he was in the place where the Dictator was last.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:26 pm

Naava sighed, and squeezed her eyes shut for a moment. "This has the potential to be an extremely difficult problem. Where was the Dictator last seen?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:31 pm

Griffen spoke up, "His house, when I killed Mark Ceasar, Nap went into hiding. Rudy might still be in the mansion but we would have to go there to no for sure." Griff said, he had a feeling that the supposed disappearance of Rudy was his fault. Not to mention he had killed about a year ago.
Nick looked up, "I couldn't even get to the house, I tried, believe me. Sorry."
Griff looked at him, "Don't apologize, its not your fault. I'm sure Rudy is handling himself. I'm sure he realizes why it was hard to get to him."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:36 pm

Matt walked a little futher into the room, making him seem a little bit more noticed. Even if he wasn't going to say a word, he could still listen to what was being said.
"I heard somewhere that Scarlett's original owner isn't her current owner. That might be why you couldn't find her."
He blushed slightly, realising that he was now seen.
"Matt in case you forgot."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:46 pm

"I didn't forget." Griff said, that would be more relevant if was part elephant. But he didn't forget. "Do you know who owns her now?"
Nick sighed, he still should have found her. He was supposed to be relentless, he was more like yogi bear than a grizzly bear.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:54 pm

Matt nodded, "Oliver Gotfridd. He's quite high up in the chain at least."
He was somewhat thankful that he knew. He knew that some people could have a violent temper.
"And Nick, stop blaming yourself; no-one could have really got that."
He sent a nod to him before shifting his feeting again.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:10 pm

Nick just shook it off, he would quit eventually. Griff new the name. "I know exactly where they are." Oliver lived relatively close to where he lived.
Nick nodded. He kept the flash drive hidden in his pocket, now was not the time for it.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:18 pm

I gotta go, sorry.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:22 pm

(it's okay, i know it's like midnight across the pond LOL. bye)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:23 pm

Naava smiled slightly, "Now we have a purpose, and a destination. All we need is a plan befor Mission 1A can get rolling,"
What else could a girl wish for? as long as there was good to be done, and the means to do it, Naava was set.

((adios))

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:27 pm

"We have one destination, we're still not sure where Rudy is." Griffen said.
"I think I can help." Nick said, slipping the thumb drive out of his pocket. He spotted the computer. "This I know for sure has a map of all the houses of important people in the old government."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:58 pm

Naava leaned forward, eagerly awaiting the tactician's favorite thing- information. She hoped that this would give them an advantage over the Dictator and his cronies.
"Where'd you get this?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:15 pm

"Robert Washington." He replied simply.
Griff, eyed the thumb drive. He knew he had made a good decision. He knew it was the right one. But he knew that Washington's plan was to give Nick the information. This just proved his trustworthiness.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:19 pm

((Wait- didn't you say Nick killed Robert Washington?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:21 pm

(supposedly killed, and i never said when the information was given... the first post has been edited)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:47 pm

(how can I jump in considering I've had a crummy day?)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next