Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:58 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 4 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again..

+2
in~the~clouds
Gifty
6 posters

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 4 Empty Re: Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again..

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:51 pm

Ilia sighed lightly, slowly rising to her feet, "Y'know, some people don't like it when you shove a Grace in your face. In the future I suggest that you tone it down a tad."
She clutched the leather-bound book to her chest before moving her head over to the new girl. She put a hand out straight before beginning to mutter.
"You look like you could use a hand."

OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 4 Empty Re: Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again..

Post by bookcrazI Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:00 pm

June: I take the hand and shake it then with a grin I pulled her wallet from my sleeve. "I don't mind it....This yours?" I said my grin growing. Spying and trickery did have it's advantages, I checked the perimeter with the corner of my eye checking if any soldiers were on my tail. I was supposed to go on a mission and I had yet to choose my accompaning team, supposedly I was to choose non graced soldiers that were hardly spies more like awkward elephants. I pushed that thought a aside mentally and started checking my list, multitasking was a grand skill.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:22 am

Atlantia: I shifted back to human. " So hey whats up with you?" I asked her noticing her looking around.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:36 pm

"I hope you don't feel yourself a fool but I," Ilia shifted her feet, feeling a little uncomfortable, "do not carry anything of worth at all and that's empty."
Shrugging, she crossed her hand infront of her, smirking slightly. That was the main reason why she only carried an empty sack; because she would be so easy to win one over with and she knew that.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:41 pm

Atlantia: I eyed the girl suspiciously my eyes narrowing and i studied her face.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:10 pm

Ilia just raised a hand at the animal Graced girl along with a sigh, "Leave it."
Putting her hand back down, she crossed her arms infront of her, putting her head down to the floor. Nowadays if she just pretended to be able to see they just left it at that, but just the silence left it to the fact that there was some staring happening.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:55 pm

June: I almost smiled at new found knowledge, it was my lolipop and I the little girl who enjoyed it. This girl was readin signs, somthing was different about her. I tossed the bag back at her quickly testing her senses, something was up. "So are you both graced?" I asked, it was pretty obvious but still a polite question. Eyes gave way about a graced child or not, only very careful people could hide it or very lucky ones. I opened my eyes a bit wider making a show of the two different shades of green, one almost lime like the other almost black.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:45 pm

Atlantia: I well no duh I am." I said to her rolling my eyes. " I mean with me shifting right in front of you and my eyes, yea its kinda hard to miss." I said to her crossing my eyes growing dog ears. " And apparently you are graced to. Hmm what could it be?" I asked my self smiling slightly.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:55 pm

June: I tilted my head and held out my hands.(quote) Youll just have to guess, because Im not telling.(quotes)

(sorry my keyboard hates me....)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:59 pm

( its all right)

Atlantia: I looked into her eyes and stared her down. " Well lets see, breaking in, um, spying, sneaking around?" I asked her me ears perking up and listening to little noises. " Since the sneaky behavior thats my guess." I told her smiling showing pointy teeth.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:04 pm

Ilia jumped as something thudded against her arm. Great.
"Thanks for that," she said sarcastically, "even after I gave you my hand to pick you up you just throw it back in my face. Typical."
She bent over and felt the ground to try and find it. She grinned as she found it eventually, putting it back in her pocket hastily. Biting her lip, she tried not to whine about the lack of sight, something that this girl apparently had a heightened ability of.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:45 pm

June: I looked between them with a grin. "Are you with the king or wanderers?" I asked avoiding the question from the animal graced girl. I tilted my head to the side and studied each face taking a mental snap shot of each. Again I thanked my grace for its helpful insights and gifts.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:12 pm

"I lost my way and got dragged here. The person that I was with got killed though but I got away. Somehow. So I'll go with the latter."
Ilia smirked as she spoke, trying to block out the screams that were then exploding into her head.
"I'll take it as you're a spy then?"
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:29 pm

June: "When I want to be.." i trailed off wishing ferverently that that was true. I was pretty much the king's puppet, a sad little doll that was useful at times. I kept a smug look on my face although felt far from smug, I felt lonely.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:44 pm

"That doesn't sound very convincing..." Ilia sighed, "I may not have the best set of senses, especially compared to you, but anyone can easily hear that. Be careful once in a while, even the most prepared can still be at risks... Damn I sound like an old prophet!"
Ilia lowered her shoulders slightly in relaxation, just trying to kid herself that she was safe here, but of course with all those guards and surrounded by another lot of Graced.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:46 pm

June: I raised an eyebrow. "What is your Grace, and do you need a place to stay?" I said suddenly quite serious, my former sauntering demeanor gone.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:34 pm

"I'm no Graced, I'm just a traveller that's lost my way but a place to stay would be pleasant thank-you," Ilia smiled, "I just realised, I've failed to mention my name! I'm Ilia, nice to meet you."
She put her hand out along with a smile, not really knowing how she would react, nor did she know whether she'd work out her now two rather large secrets, both of them influencing her life majorly... Also that she was simply a rather large liar, not that she seemed to be worrying about it that second.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:39 pm

June: I contemplated telling her my name whether or whether not I should let her know that I was property of the king used for getting information and sometimes killing people, one of many who are known for it. "June." I said simply, I almost sighed at the fact that she was not graced but I had a feeling that she was lying.
(what happened to Lupine?)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:58 pm

what's going on here? i joined a little bit ago but boy has the story gone on! Razz
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:01 pm

Lupine? I was gonna throw him at a later date. And Kate, nothing much has happened to be honest.

"Thank you, nice to meet you June, and yes, as I said, I would love a place to stay, I'm not picky on location as long as there's a roof over my head."
She put her hand back infront of her, clasping it with her other palm and smiled. She defiantly felt that if anyone was going to figure it out it would be her, she only wished that she knew.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:02 pm

well that's good! would it be possible for my charrie to jump in? i don't want to interrupt some deep convo... Smile
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:05 pm

You won't be, it isn't deep, just butt in! I tend to that anyway.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:06 pm

awesomeness Very Happy
where are they? i don't want helloria to walk into a garden and have them on roof or something Smile
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:07 pm

They're still in the same place as when you left Smile
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:10 pm

oh lol! XD

Helloria: I had asked for a little quiet time to get my thoughts sorted out. That had been the truth, I know, shocker. But honestly I did need to sort out my thoughts. I needed to get rid of the dark tidal wave that had taken over me out of nowhere. That happened every now and then. If I didn't get myself under control, I would end of killing everyone around me.
I wandered back through the garden. The sound of voices caught my ear. I followed them and found two people conversing. I felt rude interrupting so I decided to hang back a little.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:49 pm

where'd everybody go?? Shocked
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next