Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:58 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again..

+2
in~the~clouds
Gifty
6 posters

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again..

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:23 pm

Helloria: "Sounds like a blast." I grinned.

Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again..

Post by Gifty Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:25 pm

Atlantia: " Yea it is." I said to her rolling my eyes.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:28 pm

Helloria: I laughed. "Who will you tell him I am? Or will I remain unknown to all?" I smiled.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:29 pm

Atlantia: " My sister." I said to her smiling.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:30 pm

Helloria: "I've always wanted a sister."
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:31 pm

Atlantia: " Wow me to!" I said smiling and laughing.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:32 pm

Helloria: I grinned at her. "Where are we off to? Your room? I hope we won't be in there all day."
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:36 pm

Atlantia: " No of corse not! we are off to the other side of the cort yard." I said to her taking her arm and pulling her.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:37 pm

Helloria: I giggled. "And what will we find there?"
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:39 pm

Atlantia: " the new guard who is scared of me." I said smiling.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:40 pm

Helloria: I giggled softly. "Sounds like fun."
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:45 pm

Atlantia: " Yep!" I said giggling. " Hold on." I said letting go and changing into a tiger and motioning her to get on smiling with my tiger teeth and laughing which sounded like a purr.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:53 am

Name: Ilia Lockerby
Grace: She can see auras and from that work out people's near-futures
Kingdom: Ethil
Appearance:-
- Eye Colours: Ones a milky white whilst the other is a deep teal
- Original Colour: Milky white (she's blind)
- Hair: White and long reaching past her shoulder blades. Her fringe covers her bandaged-up eyes though.
- Skin: Snow-white
- Other: She wears a bandage over her eyes to hide them for her two reasons.
Personality: Quiet, she doesn't talk much and seems just like a ghost in the corner that just floats around endlessly. She's calm and patient, let's people speak and voice their opinion first.
History: She's lived with the same group of travellers all of her life parking up place in the sand. Most Graced are usually exploited in Ethil but due to Ilia's mysterious ways and bandaged 'blind' eyes she gets away with it nicely. Everyone has always seemed to be afraid of her all her life, that's why she's never told anyone about her Grace but when someone did find out about her, she quickly got dropped off in another place and away from Ethil.
Other: She's blind but extremely good at getting away/acrobats but not as good (obviously) as thoughs with a Grace for it.

Last edited by OpenTheDoor on Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:12 pm; edited 5 times in total
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:56 am

yay more peeps!! Very Happy 'sup OTD? Very Happy

Helloria: I giggled again and wondered vaguely what it would be like to ride a tiger.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:15 am

Nothin' much, but that's my second charrie, my first is on page one but I don't see how I'm gonna fit him in here so I'm going with the second one y'know?... Well you do because I just told you XD

"Was that a tiger?"
Ilia raised a brow towards the place where the noise came from. Her face in her natural neutral mood, she approached it. This freaked most people out with the fact that she looked much like a ghost clad completely in white.
"Umm... Excuse me... Why is there a tiger?"
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:15 pm

Atlantia: " I shifted back. " Yea sorry that was me." I said to her. " You can get on." I said to Helloria before shifting back.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:23 pm

"I'd rather not."
Ilia sighed deeply, shifting her weight to her other foot. Her head remained fixed forward at the pair. She didn't know how to react so she just took a seat in the grass and sighed, putting the heafty book upon her lap. She closed her eyes slightly taking in the breeze with a deep breath. She seemed much like a wandering spirit.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:26 pm

Atlantia: I ignored the girl turning my huge tiger head to look at Helloria a confused look in my eyes.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:46 pm

how can I jump back in?
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:46 pm

btw I say cheery ho....its my saying but the brits stole it.....
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:48 pm

* rolls eyes* you can bump into us, My charries a tiger at the moment so you could like scream or something... ??
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:40 pm

June: I sauntered down the steps casually not letting my fear show, internally I was quivering from the threats of the king. I hated him pure and simple but I couldn't let him hurt any body because I was trying to rebel. I thought deeper only to trip over a rock and slice my knee. "Shit... oww..." I said sitting up, upon looking up I saw a full grown tiger. I froze..."Shit loads..." I whispered.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:43 am

Atlantia: I looked down and smiled my full tiger teethed grin and chuckled a little before shifting into a small orange taby cat. I sat in front of the girl and swished my tail back and forth and mewoed inocently.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:07 pm

June: I tilted my head and smiled. "Nice grace tabby..." I got up and dusted off my dress wincing a bit from my newly scratched knee.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:48 pm

Atlantia: I chuckled a little more and changed into a huge horse whinnying and shaking my head with a horse grin on my face.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:51 pm

Ilia sighed lightly, slowly rising to her feet, "Y'know, some people don't like it when you shove a Grace in your face. In the future I suggest that you tone it down a tad."
She clutched the leather-bound book to her chest before moving her head over to the new girl. She put a hand out straight before beginning to mutter.
"You look like you could use a hand."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next